Roll Call

DeletedUser

middy, you think your the best but your not.

Middy doesn't need to be the best, but he is better than you.

Also, you quit Tau cause you were losing members of your alliance, you were rejected from Nme (after asking for leader rights ha!) and were inevitably going to be conquered. Just sayin'. it was a smart move so as you didn't waste your time. But don't cover it up.

DeletedUser

Middy doesn't need to be the best, but he is better than you.

Also, you quit Tau cause you were losing members of your alliance, you were rejected from Nme (after asking for leader rights ha!) and were inevitably going to be conquered. Just sayin'. it was a smart move so as you didn't waste your time. But don't cover it up.

I was losing some members, but i wasnt that bothered.Rubbered is a better word, than rejected.I didnt ask for leader rights, but one of my members that got poached tried to work out a merge, i think thats why you think that.I wouldve stayed onto tau till i got conquered, as it would be fun getting hunted down by my own ocean.I actually couldve managed to stay on tau but, i thought running this account would take alot of my time to run, but it doesnt.If you come on upsilon ill defenitly stay on till the end, unless i get RL Problems,Get Bored etc.

DeletedUser

a 250k account on a speed 1 world doesn't take much time at all.
and it was never "your own ocean" as you were never #1 in the ocean alliance ranks.
rejected is the word because you asked and were refused. End of.

And I don't join speed 1 worlds... too boring and slow.

DeletedUser

a 250k account on a speed 1 world doesn't take much time at all.
and it was never "your own ocean" as you were never #1 in the ocean alliance ranks.
rejected is the word because you asked and were refused. End of.

And I don't join speed 1 worlds... too boring and slow.

Think about it, idk the geoghraphically and everything.When i got it i had a city under conquest and ahin.Yes it was my ocean, because i was in it.I asked curly, he said get some BP, i got some then asked and he rubered.

DeletedUser

this alliance forum is messed up. i cant even see the alliance button or my city

DeletedUser

Think about it, idk the geoghraphically and everything.When i got it i had a city under conquest and ahin.Yes it was my ocean, because i was in it.I asked curly, he said get some BP, i got some then asked and he rubered.

And extra 10k added onto a 250k account still ain't much. a 100k account on speed 3 requires more attention.
and just because you were in it doesn't mean it was yours. were you number 1? did every city in the ocean belong to you?
and he just said no. TBH I have no idea what rubbered means but unless it means rejected then you weren't rubbered

DeletedUser

And extra 10k added onto a 250k account still ain't much. a 100k account on speed 3 requires more attention.
and just because you were in it doesn't mean it was yours. were you number 1? did every city in the ocean belong to you?
and he just said no. TBH I have no idea what rubbered means but unless it means rejected then you weren't rubbered

Dont know what your on about, at the top.Not every city belonged to NmE, so it wasnt thier ocean.Rubbered means ignored.

DeletedUser

you said you took the account when it was under siege. trying to say that somehow justified the account was too large to play other worlds on.

And when did I say NmE owned the ocean?

DeletedUser

you said you took the account when it was under siege. trying to say that somehow justified the account was too large to play other worlds on.

And when did I say NmE owned the ocean?

Okay,
did every city in the ocean belong to you?
NmE didnt have every city.

DeletedUser

i change my mind this world is too slow. i will join a world with speed 3