Baslisk played in kappa
i am X-kappa, only one world at a time plz, lol
maybe we could have a NAP?

@ WM802
they obviously know the name ;)

DeletedUser

Bump

My thoughts:

1. Elysium: MRA. Have 3(4?) branches, and already defeated another MRA in war..... and that was before anyone conquered :rolleyes:
2. The Plauqe: Trying to be Elite, but failing. Several members >800
3. Silent Assasians: Don't know enough about them, but first glance says the same as above.
4. Eaters of Pi: One 175 and several 800 point members... first glance says same as above.
5. The Dark Wolves: Same as #2. Also, says they need to be over 800 points, but they're several members >800 points.
6. The Knights Of The Crusades: Brother alliances and academies already..... *sigh*
7. Elysium 2: See #1
8. Enter The Dragon: Seemed good at first glance, but they just invited me without bothering to send me a message.... :rolleyes: Maybe going a little MRA to get some more members they plan on kicking later? They have some solid members though.
9. Elysium 4: See #1
10. Akademia: Seems good, but the only time I saw -Achilles- lead was shine... so I'll reserve judgement.
11. Hounds of Ares: Read their profile. They act all Macho. Yet half they're members are under 1k.
12. Knight Crusaderrs: Same as above, yet less macho.

DeletedUser

Bringing this back from the dead

1 Archimedes Claw 1891269 102 18542 Several good players but for the most part, looks like a lot of deadweight(though leppas is one of the best players on the server)
2 Enthroned 1190841 88 13532 I have heard murmerings but nothing real that i could judge
3 Enter the Dragon 1181480 31 38112 Very good players, pretty good leadership, haven't been recruiting as much as they initially did, looks to be settling into a very good alliance
4 Morning Glory 1052603 21 50124 Quite possibly the best alliance on the list(besides AL of course ;) ) They have the highest average and amazing players
5 Blood Brothers 962551 65 14808 lol, looking forward to seeing these guys in the future, seeing if they live up to their own hype about their skills from beta
6 Aetolian League 807295 23 35100 My personal favorite. Owns about have of 54, pretty much no big rivals in their base area, had an easy start.
7 The Dark Wolves 725398 33 21982 Umm, i hear they're getting beat up pretty bad, one of their diplomats from the wing messaged me about helping them.
8 Archimedes Descendants 632997 87 7276
9 The Ecstasy Escapades 624025 36 17334 Who?
10 Incubi 428926 11 38993 Another good looking small alliance, they might be too small, 11 players is hard to take alot of cities quickly, but from what i see they're still doing amazing
11 Phoenix Rising 356927 28 12747 eh, another i haven't heard
12 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. 349970 77 4545 The joke on the list.... They're partially in 54 so they might try to put up a challenge for AL in the future.

DeletedUser12324

I'm really liking Pi at the moment to be honest, things are very interesting and it's the differences in the alliances thats making it so.

I myself am in Enter the Dragon and im loving the fact that the last city we lost was over 8 days ago and it was only an inactive player.

Anyways i think its very interesting seeing 3 every small alliances taking on some very big alliances, i think it's still early days but this worlds going to be fun :)

DeletedUser

1 Archimedes Claw: look rather large at the moment, but have several extreamly good players
2 Enthroned: My alliance, so I will try to stay as un-baised as possible. We have some great faces troughout the history of Grepo including Finton.
3 Enter the Dragon: great players, pretty good leadership, have Sir Je, the #1 ABP player.
4 Morning Glory: Incredible alliance. they have the highest average and incredible ABP-per-player average.
5 Blood Brothers: A lot of talk, not much action form what I have seen. Push overs?
6 Aetolian League: A good alliance with a good average, other than that I don't know.
7 The Dark Wolves: on there death bed because of many of the top alliances attacking them including Enth, PR and MG.
8 Archimedes Descendants: Achemidies branch.
9 The Ecstasy Escapades: a rim MG of sorts, based in northern 46 and souther 45. An alliace that may become one of the best in Pi.
10 Incubi: An extreamly small alliance of good players. have great DBP and may be an important addition to an alliance in the future.
11 Phoenix Rising Not much to say, know them, but don't want to comment.
12 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. ummmmmm, I have nothing to say to this.

DeletedUser11965

1 Archimedes Claw: look rather large at the moment, but have several extreamly good players
We're fixing it buddy xD
2 Enthroned: My alliance, so I will try to stay as un-baised as possible. We have some great faces troughout the history of Grepo including Finton.
I like it
3 Enter the Dragon: great players, pretty good leadership, have Sir Je, the #1 ABP player.
Some crazy people
4 Morning Glory: Incredible alliance. they have the highest average and incredible ABP-per-player average.
What if they merge with ETD?
5 Blood Brothers: A lot of talk, not much action form what I have seen. Push overs?
Nah, they good, kinda keep thigns to themselves
6 Aetolian League: A good alliance with a good average, other than that I don't know.
What if they merge with ETD and MG? Unstoppable lawl?
7 The Dark Wolves: on there death bed because of many of the top alliances attacking them including Enth, PR and MG.
RIP soon
8 Archimedes Descendants: Achemidies branch.
For our teletubbies
9 The Ecstasy Escapades: a rim MG of sorts, based in northern 46 and souther 45. An alliace that may become one of the best in Pi.
Never heard of this
10 Incubi: An extreamly small alliance of good players. have great DBP and may be an important addition to an alliance in the future.
Too small, might get swallow up by AL? or AC?
11 Phoenix Rising Not much to say, know them, but don't want to comment.
They suck in kappa
12 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. ummmmmm, I have nothing to say to this.
another MRA yippee?

My opinion along with yours lol :p

DeletedUser

1 Archimedes Claw: Respectable alliance, always easy to deal with.
2 Enthroned: Biggest alliance in my ocean. 'Nuff said? Got a good crowd who started a bit later but whose aggression make up for that.
3 Enter the Dragon: Eep. Anyone who played or play Delta, remember the Huns? :) Lots of dead-on players.
4 Morning Glory: First to start conquering (Dan) and they haven't stopped.
5 Blood Brothers: Meh. Too far north to conquer. Somewhat disappointed.
6 Archimedes Descendants: Training alliance. Seen them done better. Nice guys though.
7 Aetolian League: Who? Nah, but they're too far away to worry about being conquered by.
8 The Ecstasy Escapades: I like them. Coming north from the south too, but just to the west.
9 The Dark Wolves: Hah. Do I need to say more?
10 Incubi: We're always accepting good players here in Enthroned (",) Kinda reminds me of Asylum (Delta)
11 Phoenix Rising: Not great when Panic, but looking to be doing far better under new management.
12 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S.: Hehe. I made them enemies of my alliance just to encourage our smaller players to conquer them. More likely farms. Entertained by the thought of everyone else on the top12 doing it.

DeletedUser11965

1 Archimedes Claw: Respectable alliance, always easy to deal with.
2 Enthroned: Biggest alliance in my ocean. 'Nuff said? Got a good crowd who started a bit later but whose aggression make up for that.
3 Enter the Dragon: Eep. Anyone who played or play Delta, remember the Huns? :) Lots of dead-on players.
4 Morning Glory: First to start conquering (Dan) and they haven't stopped.
5 Blood Brothers: Meh. Too far north to conquer. Somewhat disappointed.
6 Archimedes Descendants: Training alliance. Seen them done better. Nice guys though.
7 Aetolian League: Who? Nah, but they're too far away to worry about being conquered by.
8 The Ecstasy Escapades: I like them. Coming north from the south too, but just to the west.
9 The Dark Wolves: Hah. Do I need to say more?
10 Incubi: We're always accepting good players here in Enthroned (",) Kinda reminds me of Asylum (Delta)
11 Phoenix Rising: Not great when Panic, but looking to be doing far better under new management.
12 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S.: Hehe. I made them enemies of my alliance just to encourage our smaller players to conquer them. More likely farms. Entertained by the thought of everyone else on the top12 doing it.

what do you mean we're always easy to deal with?

DeletedUser

Well, I've been in fairly regular contact with Keltiax since Pi opened, and GQ's a good diplomat. We have players in the same areas and any time there's been a problem, we've been able to work it out. You don't even object to our war with TDW, so yeah, easy to work with :)

Finton.

DeletedUser

I don't see EtD as the huns, more like black and MG like Smash, AC looks more like the huns all the time, only they loose more cities (sorry arshark, its the truth) looks like it might end up being an epic war just like on Delta, the kind of war that will change the corse of the world and set a few alliances on top.

DeletedUser11965

I don't see EtD as the huns, more like black and MG like Smash, AC looks more like the huns all the time, only they loose more cities (sorry arshark, its the truth) looks like it might end up being an epic war just like on Delta, the kind of war that will change the corse of the world and set a few alliances on top.

I havent been in Delta so I guess I wouldnt know what the Huns are like..:(

DeletedUser

haha, AC is nothing like the Huns lol. The Huns were incredibly well organized and knew how to use their numbers early on to just bog down Black. (I was in Black, played for about 5 months on delta till RL bogged me down.) I guess i could see EtD as Black, both had the #1abp for awhile, ratatapat there and sir je here. I don't see MG as Smash really, MG has much more impressive conquests.

DeletedUser

I was just trying to point ot that EtD is nothing at all like The Huns, The Huns where massive EtD is relativly small.

DeletedUser

In that case, you achieved it lol. Especially if you consider DoA was essentially their wing alliance. (i think approximately 350 atleast during the hun/doa-black war)

DeletedUser

Rofl. DoA was the boss in that relationship and no one seemed to realise that. FortyFour led that coalition. I'd know, as Asylum was an unrecognized player in it. The Huns were a lot of very powerful players conquering at random. 44 was the one that pointed them in the direction and was the one that other people worked with in terms of war and peace.

I liked a lot of people in the Huns, but I knew who to deal with. Being compared with DoA is sometimes better than being compared with the Huns. In my mind, at least. Always underestimated though, when compared to the Huns, which caused a fair amount of amusement.

Finton.

DeletedUser11305

Legion of Chaos and Order Of Assassins were merged with EotD and now its very stong alliance,not like The Huns but they are not small....