Fixed cannot log in

DeletedUser1405

Same here i'm stuck cant get anywhere. Can we get some official word on this please.

DeletedUser

Busted, I don't read that part of the forums.... :D Well a little bit of spam won't hurt.

By the way look at the views on Tau :D :D near 30... PPl are angry and are looking for answers I guess... xD

EDIT:
And thanks for the negative Rep with containing only a dot without a signiture who ever you are... Really noobish and immature... I don't remember saying anything bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same thing goes to Tau world.

DeletedUser

No trolling... Look at my thread... That was already written in bugs thread, we don't read forums too. Busted! :D :D

DeletedUser

Here too, I mean 30 mins have passed already... I just hope every players has the same problem I don't want something to happen while I am not there to influence it.

DeletedUser

We are having some technical issues, this problem is being worked on as we speak. I will announce this in the main forum section as well.

DeletedUser

Why would we be banned? :D I mean we would be banned here on the forums too.

DeletedUser

hahaha! sorry i am so worried i forgot to read the forum before i post!

DeletedUser

Well hopefully we get a credit for the people that cant log in Im gonna lose my 5 day in a row log in streak

DeletedUser16696

I can log in now :D Wow they work quick.

But i cant do anything with my city, it just stands there and doing nothing

DeletedUser

I'm getting pi**ed off... I wanna play and I don't even know if other players can log in and play, that would be unfair.

DeletedUser

wow. I think the first thread titled "cannot login" would have been an indication thatthe thread would have been similar to this one.

DeletedUser

i guess yes but now i can and this thread can be closed/deleted

DeletedUser

I can log in now :D Wow they work quick.

But i cant do anything with my city, it just stands there and doing nothing

I can log in to both Rho and Tao but it still isn't working well. Here are the problemns I have noticed:

1. The resource totals are blank.
  2. There is a circle that follows my cursor around on the map page.
  3. It appears to be slower than normal.

Bottom line, it's not fixed yet.