Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yeah you and ur other AoA friends just keep conquering your inactives when we take a city

DeletedUser

Thats just because you are to stubborn to surrender/dissolver

i should surrend or dissolve cauz u want that or cauz im losing citys and all my player left the alliance?

im not losing citys and im not losing players to
so where is the problem here.

DeletedUser

No need to even discuss this, we are getting off topic,

bottom line is the people know what the people know, end of discussion

DeletedUser

1 Alliance X- fighters. done well so far.
s
7 Jaguar Warriors who are these guys?

9 D.Expendables me likeee

Put it this way, we are beating D.Expendables 36 to 10 since our formation around one month ago. Add 6 conquests from their academy and we are 42-10 up.
That should give you some idea as to who we are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just because you change your name, doesn't mean the score resets, D.Ex still have more conquests than you guys, don't kid yourselves.

DeletedUser

Just because you change your name, doesn't mean the score resets, D.Ex still have more conquests than you guys, don't kid yourselves.

We aren't the same alliance.
We are a combined force from TN ADLM and a couple from AoA, it is not even remotely the same as TN. We are a fundamentally different alliance with different members and different leaders. We have different diplomacy.
If you wish to hide the truth by relying on D.Exp conquests over TN inactives then so be it but it is you who is kidding yourself.

The new stats mean one of two things

Either, we are a new alliance that is considerably better than TN

or

D.Exp were only beating TN as they were conquesting a lot of TN inactives.

It could be a mixture of the both. You can't deny that it is more than coincidental that the very time we eliminate our inactives, change membership and change leadership that suddenly D.Exp is losing 3-4 villages to 1.

DeletedUser

#11 - The Cohort : absolutely useless with one of the most annoying forum personalities around ( Z Grade)

Do I know you?

We can agree on some of these things. :D

Care to guess which ones Z Grade?

Someone tell me why I'm called annoying when I've barely read, let alone posted, the Theta forums for several weeks. :heh:
And if you need me to, I can probably find at least 20 people who say differently, with no bribes given.

1. Alliance X
Having had a failed merge for very reasonable reasons, they control the #1 spot, with their ex-alliance mates in the #2 spot. Very good tribe, even though in most their recent wars it's always been them and some other alliance versus some enemy, though I think the Phalanx war is different in that regard. Few alliances really stand a chance against them, the most likely enemy to destroy them would be inactivity or players being overwhelmed by their account sizes, but I don't see either happening, so the only way they'll go out is in a good, old fashioned war, but I don't see them going out that way any time soon, if at all, either.
I was just looking at a map, and I was thinking wow. They don't control nearly as much as I thought they did. Though if you add in their academy, they control most the southeast.

2. The Liquidators
I rather miss their small size, but I don't think they have an academy anymore. Having failed a merger with Alliance X, they now work with their rank 1 ally on toppling Just For Laughs. While no longer as small as they used to be before the failed merger, they now have the #2 spot and continue to eat into o45. They seem to be the only alliance where it is hard to pinpoint a main ocean, an ocean that they have complete dominance in (blame Alpha Company, if it wasn't for them I'd say TL has complete dominance over o36), but they make up for it by having sizable chunks of 6 oceans, the most in the world, beating even the AX family, who have 5 oceans together, although with more complete dominance. Still very good attackers as well.

3. The Phalanx.
The last of the three southern superpowers, though it is loosely applied in this case, they are/were (I'm a little behind, so I'm not sure) losing to A-X, and have 'lost' to AX in the past. They are, in a way, the Antarctica of Theta, being at the southern tip of the world. Most well known players are Tassies and Cactus God, the latter their top player in more ways than one. They do have small faction in o24, dunno why they're there though.

4. Just For Laughs
While only a shadow of it's former self, and likely to drop another rank in under a week, JFL is still here, and may actually be fighting back at last against the combined might of TL and AX, though whether it can do anything remains to be seen. Led by Lord Zato, who's better at making a fool of himself on these forums than I am, and Mad Man Mars is probably their most respected and one of their best players.
To be honest, I liked the JFL that fought ARISE better than this JFL. I'll bet the original JFL was the best JFL there was, though I didn't pay much attention to world events when they were around.
JFL still somehow controls the center of the world, but it's only a matter of time.

5. Lords of War
This will be short to avoid bias.
Have experienced players, have good relations with TL, Cohort are the academy alliance still. Control o34 completely, have strong control over o24 and o25, and have a strong chunk of o35.

I'll do the rest later.

DeletedUser14167

Z, well put.

we are not "losing" to AX or liQ. yes we have lost before, because we had all our focus on on liq, and we had our backs turned to ax when they declared on us. so after a while of fighting, we admitted defeat to liq, but not to AX. we had a cease fire with Ax for a while and we declared on AIA, to hold more ground in ocean 57. then both wars started agian. and if you see from our conquests, we arent really losing.

DeletedUser

We aren't the same alliance.

It seems that one of your leaders feels differently

JFL and Jaguars did not back down or cower like the majority of the other aliances, weve beenn fighting them and their Allies D.Expendables since they declared this war when we were then called The Nameless, thinking wed be easy prey.

"we were then called The Nameless," that sure sounds like JW and TN the same alliance with a different name, you may not think so, but Jahova sure does. Now would you get the REAL score for the WHOLE war and see how it compairs?

P.S. befor you complain that they where all inactives, you should realize a loss is a loss and that DEx were jockying for a possition to better attack you "active" members from.

DeletedUser

Feel free to score how you wish.
I think my score shows a far more accurate portaryl of how things are now. Feel free to bloat statistics into D.Exp favour, either way it will not help them. We shall see in a months or two time just how many villages more we will have taken than them in the same time period :)

I have explained why I do not feel we are the same alliance, you may feel differently but I consider that TN is dead and not simply renamed. TN as an alliance was disbanded and a large amount of players that were not in TN were added, new leaders etc and so I think it is fair to call JW a new alliance.

DeletedUser

6 Academy X mra. god AX just leave these guys

i think ax gets the good members from academy x to keep up their rank and also the fight ofcourse.

but that is what academies are meant to be.

DeletedUser

It seems that one of your leaders feels differently

"we were then called The Nameless," that sure sounds like JW and TN the same alliance with a different name, you may not think so, but Jahova sure does. Now would you get the REAL score for the WHOLE war and see how it compairs?

P.S. befor you complain that they where all inactives, you should realize a loss is a loss and that DEx were jockying for a possition to better attack you "active" members from.

I wish they would attack, i had 4 citys totaly surrounded by Dexp members about 40 of theirs to my initial 4 takes in a new ocean,

I now have 21, they dont know how too attack because they prefer to defend and colonize inactives.

theres 4 Dexp people with an attack minded attitude, the rest were a,d will forever be Defensive colonizers.

DeletedUser14535

Has DE merged with Alpha?Because I was looking at the stats and saw that about 27-28 members had left DE for Alpha.

What's going on?

If you look carefully you'll see that nfp007 left an joined again all in the space of 2 hrs.

Very suspicious(old chinese guy strokes long beard)

DeletedUser

i think ax gets the good members from academy x to keep up their rank and also the fight ofcourse.

but that is what academies are meant to be.

Same gos for TL... after the unmerge of LX.. LiQ took in all most all Vanguard players.... just to keep on top. :p

DeletedUser

To clear up the confusion, the remaining active players of D.Ex have merged with Alpha.

DeletedUser

Same gos for TL... after the unmerge of LX.. LiQ took in all most all Vanguard players.... just to keep on top. :p

No, actually the original Academy of theirs was dissolved so there was no where for the Vanguard players to go anyways so they just kept them all.

DeletedUser

CG when did you take the "I DONT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT" classes?

???????:rolleyes: What are you trying to say? This is not true???????
Look... I am not going to waste my damm time with any BS talks... about this... this is just how I see it. if it is not so... then what? if it was so then what????
:rolleyes: