Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser

???????:rolleyes: What are you trying to say? This is not true???????
Look... I am not going to waste my damm time with any BS talks... about this... this is just how I see it. if it is not so... then what? if it was so then what????
:rolleyes:

if you dont want to spend your time with BS talking then why do you post your opinions here? it is pretty obvious that someone will comment about them, just like you comment on every post that got something to do with your alliance and you disagree...

DeletedUser

if you dont want to spend your time with BS talking then why do you post your opinions here? it is pretty obvious that someone will comment about them, just like you comment on every post that got something to do with your alliance and you disagree...
So you say this is not true?
Look.... You know the saying "Every Dog Will Get It's Day"....
So you can twist how you like and run from the question or try to twist people minds... but not with me.
Any ways.... yes, if I see some thing said that I do not agree with I will post my mind.

DeletedUser

ok so i guess now it is time for me to explain the merge with our academy...
for anyone who is interested (im sure it is not many) we merged with our academy for 2 main reasons: 1- when we merged with AX the vanguard dissolved and took TL stats, when we unmerged i felt it is unfair to make them leave again and start a new alliance something that takes a lot of time to do, i know it would get them frustrated..
2- TAC started a war on the vanguard and the moral of our academy was getting kind of low since we couldnt support them well we the big structure we had in Liquid X. this was our best way to help and support them.

since it was my decision (after consulting with few other leaders) i can tell you for sure that i dont care about the amount of points we have and that was not the reason for the merge with the academy. if i would care about the points so much i wouldnt unmerge from Liquid X lol
the times in TL i liked the most were when we had 30 members and we were ranked number 7 i think... we used to be a real elite alliance! now we have a lot more points and members however i cant say we are "elite" anymore, but at least we didnt leave our academy members to die!

DeletedUser

Meh!

That's all I gotta say about all this arguing :D I may have quit Theta long ago, but I still read here.

Cheers mates,
*Tips hat to Sir CG*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i just went back and reread all the begining posts and i forgot how good this forum was, it sucks that the sigma forum is a ghost town.

DeletedUser

4N4L B34D5!

That's all I gotta say about all this arguing :D I may have quit Theta long ago, but I still read here.

Cheers mates,
*Tips hat to Sir CG*

ABeads.....
Fox man... how is it? when are you ready to start back in Theta?

DeletedUser9465

I think this thread should be revived. So I will give it a try.

1 Alliance X - my own alliance so I won't comment
2 The Liquidators - One of the best alliances I ever saw. After a difficult period they are back and I expect them to do some major damage to their opponents.
3 The Phalanx. - still holding well but with some of their major players on VM. Still, a force to be reckon.
4 The Lords of War - solid but somehow quiet alliance. They could have a major impact if they decide to join the AX/Liquidators/AcX versus JFL/JW/The Phalanx war on either side.
5 Just For Laughs - resilient but failed alliance. Except 4 or 5 very good fighters the rest of it has nothing to do with the original JFL. Even worse, lately they took a wrong path and could end up turning into a MRA.
6 Jaguar Warriors - some very good fighters and some very good leaders. Though, in my opinion, they have some weaker players on their southern front. Their fight with Alpha took a turn for the worse after the Alpha/D.Ex merge.
7 Alpha - good, solid alliance, with many very experienced players. They did a lot of damage to the Jaguars after the Alpha/D.Ex merge. And they are still doing good.
8 The Cohort - MRA. This alliance should not be in the first 12.
9 Owners of the Oceans - great alliance, great fighters and very nice people there. I love it.
10 Academy-X - they improved dramatically lately, after The GrepoGod took back the lead. A well deserved top ten for them (even top 9 in ABP rankings).
11 The Byzantine Empire - dying alliance.
12 The Vanguard - Liquidator's academy back in the top 12. I don't know very much about them yet but I think they will do great.

DeletedUser

0 Theta God : recently formed by emissary pygass.. a special alliance favored by God of theta.

DeletedUser

JFL is not an MRA.. we are still holding the war and we will be back to our feet in no time..

DeletedUser

12 The Vanguard - Liquidator's academy back in the top 12. I don't know very much about them yet but I think they will do great.

Just some general info on us

The new Vanguard has been formed by a merger between two of TL's fan clubs, warriors of Capua merged with the Disciples of Akazmier. We then took in the former TBC members and some TP members because they were unhappy being there.

DeletedUser

i agree TC is a mra heres something funny look at TP in O46 it's looks like dinosaur breathing fire into O56

DeletedUser

well, dinasour breathing fire looks cool... we have always been fighting through hell

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14492

Why do some folk think that just because an allilance has a high member count they are an MRA?

The Cohort has 192 members.

But even if you remove the lowest 100 of them, we would probably still be in the top 10 Theta alliances.

Its a shame to hear you think we dont belong in the top 12 Robbyn, why?

Were on the rim, where new players are spawned, they have to find a home sometime. Some new players go onto grow big and experienced, we all start somewhere.

All I know is I enjoy my alliance, there are some nice folks here and we have a great time playing this game. Not only that but we are organised and active.

Happy gaming folks.
E

DeletedUser

Why do some folk think that just because an allilance has a high member count they are an MRA?

The Cohort has 192 members.

But even if you remove the lowest 100 of them, we would probably still be in the top 10 Theta alliances.

Its a shame to hear you think we dont belong in the top 12 Robbyn, why?

Were on the rim, where new players are spawned, they have to find a home sometime. Some new players go onto grow big and experienced, we all start somewhere.

All I know is I enjoy my alliance, there are some nice folks here and we have a great time playing this game. Not only that but we are organised and active.

Happy gaming folks.
E

if a 193 members alliance with such a low amount of BP's and average points per player that will recruit anyone, probably have messy forums, weak leadership and never faced a real challenge in this game can't be counted as MRA then who can??