There are currently ... players left in Beta!

DeletedUser

I don't know but personally i think it's gonna keep dropping for another 3 months. And the numbers of alliances should drop by a whole crapload in the next two months with all the merging and conquering. Sounds about right?

DeletedUser

Yep i think so. some worlds from ages ago on tw still haven't closed at all whilst more recent worlds have

DeletedUser1405

This world seems to be settling down nicely now, yes we are losing people but they are also coming back when they realise that quicker worlds dont always suit.

DeletedUser

I have kept an account on both because I enjoy the strategy differences necessary when dealing with both types of speeds, it is almost like playing a completely different game with the same graphics.

DeletedUser

I'll stick to Beta for now :)

The next few months should be interesting

DeletedUser

I think so too eGOD, i believe there are some wars brewing secretly...in the clossseeetttsss..

DeletedUser1405

Ive just been reading some of the threads in Gamma and i found out where all the spammers have gone, im glad im staying in Beta i dont think i could have kept quiet with all that organisation going on..... :D

DeletedUser

Number of Players: 60504 (previous 56762, 3742 more)
Number of players with at least 250 points: 28460 (previous 26566, 1894 more)

Number of Alliances: 2811+7 without ranks (previous 2495, 323 more)
Number of Alliances with at least 250 points: 1950 (previous 1740, 210 more)

More players! :O

DeletedUser

I think the pace of Beta has helped a bit. It'll weed out some of the less serious players. Plus, in the next couple weeks large numbers of people will get Conquest and then real wars can start :D

DeletedUser

happy here

I also started beta but left when i saw the world speed differance was so high. Gamma is where its at!

as a long term player on kingsage where i had in excess of 140 settlements on 1 world alone, i am very happy with the pace here. fast worlds are fine for those who have all day to play them, i work, i have a busy social life. a game like this one which is more measured, which has more decisions to make is fine by me. like many people on a fast world.. which i have tried on kingsage, i built up a resonable settlement, went to work , it was fine came home , i had been rimmed, not a lot of fun. omly purpose of a fast world is so you can learn how all the functions work, but then i wouldnt have time to be here too, by the time i got here , all the other players would be huge. slow is fine!

DeletedUser

I think the pace of Beta has helped a bit. It'll weed out some of the less serious players. Plus, in the next couple weeks large numbers of people will get Conquest and then real wars can start :D

haha no more "i have more points than you so be scared!" wars
its cool how there are more alliances with 250 points though

DeletedUser

I've been playing in Beta for about like a month or so and I honestly feel like I've advanced the most I think I can. Not only do I have an AMAZING amount of soldiers but I also have a lot of building upgrades. I have a total of about 585 units (not giving specifics) With Hera as my Goddess although once I get the whole Conquest Research I'm going with my homeboy Zeus XD So that I can do side damage instead of risking my own units. I'm proud of my powerful and consistently evenly numbered army :p (I am literally so OCD with this game I have to end my unit caps with either a 5 or a 0 >.>)

I honestly prefer Beta over any other cause they wait doesn't absolutely kill >.> just build overnight I'm going to have to wait about eleven hours for my next farm upgrade. Uhm lets see.... I sleep for around 8 or 9 and I go to college for about 4 so hey it's not that big of a steal :p

DeletedUser

Yeh i think we all agree Beta is for the ones who have a busy life

DeletedUser

Personally I am loving the fact that people are bailing to the new server. to me this just means they dont have the patience to run with the big wolves which is ok... leaves their cities for me to farm :)

DeletedUser

I've been playing in Beta for about like a month or so and I honestly feel like I've advanced the most I think I can. Not only do I have an AMAZING amount of soldiers but I also have a lot of building upgrades. I have a total of about 585 units (not giving specifics) With Hera as my Goddess although once I get the whole Conquest Research I'm going with my homeboy Zeus XD So that I can do side damage instead of risking my own units. I'm proud of my powerful and consistently evenly numbered army :p (I am literally so OCD with this game I have to end my unit caps with either a 5 or a 0 >.>)

I honestly prefer Beta over any other cause they wait doesn't absolutely kill >.> just build overnight I'm going to have to wait about eleven hours for my next farm upgrade. Uhm lets see.... I sleep for around 8 or 9 and I go to college for about 4 so hey it's not that big of a steal :p

Glad you're having a good time :)

I would suggest though that you don't put your troop numbers in the forum, even without specifics about the numbers of each unit.

Especially if you only have 585...

DeletedUser

We could get a good guess of troops by the simulator.....and then *voila the next day you turn into a farm!
BUT anyways, heres something for you guys to think about... How fun would this game be without the noobs sending you dumb IGM or telling you to stop attcking them?

DeletedUser

Number of Players: 58178 (previous 60504, 2326 less)
Number of players with at least 250 points: 28994 (previous 28460, 534 more)

Number of Alliances: 3036 (previous 2818, 218 more)
Number of Alliances with at least 250 points: 2132 (previous 1950, 182 more)

Analysis:
Players
Significant drop in player number, maybe due to the fact that many of the inactives have gone grey.
Half a thousand more players with 250 points, pretty sure this game is weeding out the inactives quite well.

Alliance
More alliances, maybe because some alliances are branching off...or maybe just because some people think they have what it takes to become a leader.
Also a little more alliances with 250 points, could be both good and bad thing.

DeletedUser2524

Number of Players: 58419 (241 more)
Number of Players above 250: 29056 (62 more)
Number of alliences: 3046 (10 more)
Number of alliences above 250: 2143 (11 more)

Game is increasing with numbers in 30 minutes which is a great sign.

Last edited: