DeletedUser345

14, but what i can see some of the younger players here give us younger players a bad name :rolleyes: my advice to those and i think they know wh othey are is to mature a little and read what you post before you post it...

DeletedUser

14, but what i can see some of the younger players here give us younger players a bad name :rolleyes: my advice to those and i think they know wh othey are is to mature a little and read what you post before you post it...
You mean GGM right?

DeletedUser

Coblet you "kid"....not even 40....anyone else that can top FORTYSEVEN?
FYI- a friend of mine who teaches tech told me about grep and asked me to try online gaming so I would what kids do online---I am actually a school principal... May explain my focus on trying to be nicer to one another while at the same time not losing the fun of trashtalking.
Jim

DeletedUser

Uhhh

12 6th Grade :p I Just Turned 12 A Few Months Ago.. .Am I the Youngest? But i Know Someone Whos 7 That Plays Grepolis.. .Hmmm...

I'm eleven and a few monthes... I'm the youngest forum poster.:p

DeletedUser

hi

I am 17 am homeschooled thats why i am on grepolis so much...

am i the youngest top ranked player in world theta... i rank 35 with 76 cities...???? :)

DeletedUser11927

...goodness me... 7 years old?...hmm..I remembered I was playing zaxxon on apple 2c and 2e at that age.... castle wolfenstein... and ali baba and the 40 thieves....to play games I had to put in a lot of floppy discs in...heheh... how times have change...thankfully I still love playing games.

DeletedUser

90? Rofl... In my 20's... Oh and it was USMC by the way... Not to be confused with the Army... I know all of the armed forces get chalked up together, but it makes a difference to the people who were in...

Well then we are two whos been in armed forces. I was lance corporal in a mechanized Forward Observation unit. But that was atleast 15-16 years ago. My age? Over 35!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well then we are two whos been in armed forces. I was lance corporal in a mechanized Forward Observation unit. But that was atleast 15-16 years ago. My age? Over 35!

0300 Infantry myself... BUT IF I COULD HAVE GONE AND DONE IT AGAIN, I Would have joined Navy - under a Medical position....

It never even crossed my mind that I wouldn't have any WOMEN around me if I was in Infantry... Lol Until it was too late...

DeletedUser

0300 Infantry myself... BUT IF I COULD HAVE GONE AND DONE IT AGAIN, I Would have joined Navy - under a Medical position....

It never even crossed my mind that I wouldn't have any WOMEN around me if I was in Infantry... Lol Until it was too late...

Hehehe Nice to know that you are stil a sim city player. :p No1 knows who I am. :p

DeletedUser

Hehehe Nice to know that you are stil a sim city player. :p No1 knows who I am. :p

I find that people who use confidence building adjectives in their username usually end up being in their early teens, so I'd say 13,14.

Oh sorry, I just assumed you said "no1 knows how old I am" because of the topic... Guess you think the thread was called "Guess Who"

DeletedUser

I find that people who use confidence building adjectives in their username usually end up being in their early teens, so I'd say 13,14.

Oh sorry, I just assumed you said "no1 knows how old I am" because of the topic... Guess you think the thread was called "Guess Who"

LMAO I'm 21. :p so yeah 14 sounds about right. As I'm crazy to be in, Owners of the Oceans alliance. :p

Nobody cares...

Nice to know Quick.

DeletedUser

LMAO I'm 21. :p so yeah 14 sounds about right. As I'm crazy to be in, Owners of the Oceans alliance. :p

Nice to know Quick.

I didn't know it was you! Lol You said I was sim building, I had to even the score.. I apologise...