DeletedUser

As I am retiring I thought I would post my finishing walls

a01d838162.jpg

ee6ed2c59c.jpg

DeletedUser

It'll be hard to find a more impressive wall on the Theta server :eek:

DeletedUser

help

i am new to posting in the main forum Can someone please tell me how to post my wall.. I see i cannot publish my wall like a report so how is it done???

DeletedUser

Copy your walls into a photo editing program using print screen. ( I use paint.net, it is free and does the job well) then upload them to an image hosting service ( I use http://www.freeimagehosting.net/) from there you will get an address for the picture. Cut out all of the URL things, and post.

DeletedUser

Thanks Lol I better get more kills before I go through all that trouble. I only have 20000 bps. but I am still small..

DeletedUser7627

I wish I could post mine :( But in V-mode but will post when I get back xD

DeletedUser

i just noticed that ajax wanted to show his wall, im pretty sure i know how the part of what he lost as an attacker will look like, there will be about 20 LS's and 1000 transport boats lol

DeletedUser

TheGrepoGodWall-1.jpg

221,453 slingers, since it isn't so clear.

Wanted to revive this thread. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TheGrepoGodWall-1.jpg

221,453 slingers, since it isn't so clear.

Wanted to revive this thread. :p

This surely isn't your wall Skall?

5500 archers lost in attack? 3200 Swords lost in attack? 2500 birmes lost in attack? (Fireships are no excuse since you've only killed 450)

I'm assuming you've taken over a new account? Otherwise that Grepogod titles you've given yourself is way off.

DeletedUser

never saw such a wall skalla.. really amazing.. i would like to see coblet's wall too..