favourite moments on Epsilon

DeletedUser

Probably missed you now Hali but with Fotn's idea and perseverance we are almost getting there. So while we may not have gotten it on time for you, but I'll get it changed for ya :p

DeletedUser

yah, slowed down a little cause of your departure. But still doing well.
Gonna have to find someone else to tell me what to do now though
Got a pm from pammy saying I'm screwed now you've left haha

DeletedUser8467

Dont worry sparkz, Daveio will tell you what to do. Just call me coach from now on ;)

DeletedUser

I'm going sailing and wont have internet for months and i couldnt get the vacation mode changed in time. i see youre making headway their sparkz.

Lucky bastard! Where are you off to?

I hope you enjoy and it was great to have you around to deal with those nasty enemies of ours:cool:

And let us know if you are returning at some point. Would be great to have you back to toast some SEs;-D

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

He told me the coast of the US, driving up to the north then sailing back down. And I think it's discounted cause his GF works on cruisers too.
Felt like answering, so what?

DeletedUser

Favorite moment was definatly the pandemic renegade war. An all out war in 35. With both alliances full of elites and legends and the stragglers likee me, probably the most fast paced war in those days. Hali, barcas, and buthodo did all the dirty work for us with a few other heavy hitters like shmigen and xoymaq. The rest of us followed behind and did what we could. The only reason the war was so short was because buthodo liked attacking paulito and we started to lose some ground due to inactives like winter6

DeletedUser

Buthodo hitting PDJ is one of the few things I remember of pandemic. Can't remember what happened though.
I think it was moogles who came close to breaking Evanesce too. He just held on without losing a city.

Those two things and the Corc war were the things that started to pull us from being full of people who did their own thing to the way we are now.

DeletedUser8467

Tho i have many favorite moments in Epsilon, i have to honestly say that my best moment was only bout 2 weeks ago when i left paths.

Why? Because i no longer have to worry about claiming towns or worry that others are going to CS towns i am after.......and if they do......i can just CS them back in my own time :) its the best ;)

It might not sound that gr8, but to me haveing complete freedom is what i need i think. I hate whingers and i hate control freaks......have a whinge at me now....i dare you :p....you know who you are!!

DeletedUser

Nice

Tho i have many favorite moments in Epsilon, i have to honestly say that my best moment was only bout 2 weeks ago when i left paths.

Why? Because i no longer have to worry about claiming towns or worry that others are going to CS towns i am after.......and if they do......i can just CS them back in my own time :) its the best ;)

It might not sound that gr8, but to me haveing complete freedom is what i need i think. I hate whingers and i hate control freaks......have a whinge at me now....i dare you :p....you know who you are!!

Davey; You're making me want to join you over there. A world without waiting 24 hours to attack??? What a world that would be. Plus! Open season on everyon in 56 and 57! Sweet. I've been mullen over sending a application tonight and I'm glad to see you happy brotha.

DeletedUser

I would gladly accept your dare,daveio, except I have no clue what whinge/whingers are. Vocabulary has never been my forte

DeletedUser

Cmon Daveio, That is not nice... I know your upset with the way everything went down and maybe you being on your own is what you needed or even a change of things. but if you were a lil closer where most of us were actively fighting you would probably have to do the same...lol-

Makes you feel better I never claim either-lol-

DeletedUser8467

lol i wasnt speaking of anyone your alliance KB :). I was speaking about a couple of ppl i used to know in paths.

@MrShroud, yer bro its gr8. Just pick a target....or 2 and its yours lol :) Gotta love it.

DeletedUser6029

that's it ..... I am mad now. How dare you call me names daveio. I am going to pull a King butter ;) and come after you!!!!!

SKEERED YET?