Kappa Player's up n Gone

DeletedUser

ive never had to ask for support thats the beneift of having breimme citys and LS citys yes my comrades assist in clearing attacks

thats what alliances do

well ours do we help each other whats up with mary twizzlers?

she hasnt puta up a fight atall her citys are dropping like flys ......

DeletedUser

she did but we were caught by surprise (we didnt even get a decent pm telling us that war was to be declared) so she lost alot of troops on the first day. and was unable to defend herself later on

i ordered her to go in VM so she would survive(so i think she has been inactive for the last 36 hours), if they wanna kill some1 they should come after me. cause im willing to die. (if it wasnt for this war my city's would have been ghosts xD)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

exactly comrade but we needto make you wanna stay lol

dont worry twizz already took a couple of your cutys have we not ....

youll syrvive anyway though as you have itys all over

DeletedUser

Have you been on the plonk again Cabz or has someone moved the keys around on your computer :D

So what is this war over anyway mate? Is it a case of you saw the 2 of them as a threat or did you just see an easy target and pounce on it?

Either way i find it rather pointless when the biggest MRA in Kappa decide to war with an alliance of 2 players. you should be carefull starting on an alliance with fewer players than yourselfs since it's not the 1st time you have done that and last time it has cost you over 60 cities (so far) :eek:

I just don't get Crimson they all seem like nice players but their leadership is appilling at best.

Twizz, is there no other alliance you can join up with up your way? I take my hat off to any alliance that fights with few players but 2 players is a bit toooooo low. :)

DeletedUser

Have you been on the plonk again Cabz or has someone moved the keys around on your computer :D

So what is this war over anyway mate? Is it a case of you saw the 2 of them as a threat or did you just see an easy target and pounce on it?

Either way i find it rather pointless when the biggest MRA in Kappa decide to war with an alliance of 2 players. you should be carefull starting on an alliance with fewer players than yourselfs since it's not the 1st time you have done that and last time it has cost you over 60 cities (so far) :eek:

I just don't get Crimson they all seem like nice players but their leadership is appilling at best.

Twizz, is there no other alliance you can join up with up your way? I take my hat off to any alliance that fights with few players but 2 players is a bit toooooo low. :)

to be hounest mate it was because of maryr she was in the crimsons then left and was thought to be a spy ...
yeah i was on the sauce last night lol so my typing is a bit weary lol

i agree but twizz has stated for ages aswell that he is leaving the game
so best to grab the citys as they are nice citys lol

its nothing personall i actually get along rather good with twizz..

and we never lost over 60 citys lol maybe the other crimsons but not us we are seperate from all them

we do not have more than 70 members in our alliace and do not have shared forums etc with crimsons just a shared claims tab

i have said on many occasions also to twizz to join up with a good alliance

my guys are all nice players and easy to get on with they are just fed up with being steppd on lol
:pro: and we all need new cities and BP

DeletedUser

there are loads off alliances which i can join. i just dont want to yet. i used to be in VRoD II (as a leader) but left cause of some issues.

i get my fair share of invites (even to crimsons, even now!!!!! like 10 mins ago an offer once again xD) but i dont really want to join any1 cause i am not that active atm and i dont want another alliance to get themselves a member that doesnt give 100%

also about mary haha guess again. i have a mail saying that we were a "rogue" alliance in O66 xD so i guess that i will have to pay the price for their ignorance xD

DeletedUser

yeah i got that same letter lol i think i was the one that actually showed you that letter twizz lol

i dont understand really how you are a rougue alliance yous wernt atacking everyone or that

i think its just because your in 66 to be hounest and everyone needs new targets

i see you have recruited a new member :):) to bad he isnt in 66 lol who invited you to the crimsons l

DeletedUser

no no no Twizzz don't join the dark side, Join us in Fat Camp and relocate all your cities to O57/56.....it shouldn't take you to long lol!!!

Better to have an half active Twiz than none at all!

Cabz, Drink and grepo are a bad mix mate, after the 1st drink you have many allies and by the last you are fighting the whole of Kappa, mu and Epsilon lol!!

DeletedUser

no no no Twizzz don't join the dark side, Join us in Fat Camp and relocate all your cities to O57/56.....it shouldn't take you to long lol!!!

Better to have an half active Twiz than none at all!

Cabz, Drink and grepo are a bad mix mate, after the 1st drink you have many allies and by the last you are fighting the whole of Kappa, mu and Epsilon lol!!

LMAO thats true mate haha

better stay off it tonight or i will end up going solo lol and booting everyone from TCC and attacking everyone lol

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen war path lately ummm alot did not think we would make it now the Crimson see use as a threat. but still yet where getting bigger n bigger n bigger. Rogue Alsome alliance great leader's Fat Camp Fat as hell but a very good alliance Public Enemy Growing n still top dog. Egnima Got good friend there force to reckin with And VROD. Best of the Best what can i say they hold my respect got a good friend there too. But yet The top Dogs in alliance ranking chart's Best of the Best And yall let the Crimson Spread like a wildFire. I hold no grudge with no crimson. but the Attacks are getting on my nerves lol i love it. A alliance that can't attack use alone 1 Alliance No pact's NO Ally' s Stand as a threat to the mighty Crimson You will pay for those Attacks. This has only Began

DeletedUser

Has anyone seen war path lately ummm alot did not think we would make it now the Crimson see use as a threat. but still yet where getting bigger n bigger n bigger. Rogue Alsome alliance great leader's Fat Camp Fat as hell but a very good alliance Public Enemy Growing n still top dog. Egnima Got good friend there force to reckin with And VROD. Best of the Best what can i say they hold my respect got a good friend there too. But yet The top Dogs in alliance ranking chart's Best of the Best And yall let the Crimson Spread like a wildFire. I hold no grudge with no crimson. but the Attacks are getting on my nerves lol i love it. A alliance that can't attack use alone 1 Alliance No pact's NO Ally' s Stand as a threat to the mighty Crimson You will pay for those Attacks. This has only Began

talk like that will get your new alliance conqerd

you have stated you have no grudge against crimsons yet you sit and try and bad mouth us :pro: fight your own batles and top getting invold in you dont understand talking to people on here will still get you con:pro:qerd

DeletedUser

I have seen what Your fought with. See that's what's wrong with Crimson i see alot of crimson member's Attacking 900 point city's and conqering them. Yea yall should be good at that. And btw You better conquest me now. Cuz once i get Conquest You have no chanch of takeing my city's. When i played Gamma Swat Thought the same thing You get your city's conquest after trying n trying n trying they gave up and asked me to join. I give it to crimson there's a good handfull of crimson player's But cabz Be honest mate. I'am not scared of em. or your conquest. Now I was not Bashing Crimson I was speaking the truth. The Main Crimson Empire i have a good friend there as a leader. I have known Kappa when it was a fresh realm n some of the player's in it. All iam saying mate is This is why Kappa is going down the drain People come in and they start building there city's they get no higher then 1000 point's in ocean 76 n boom you take there city's Really and Alot of em get attacked and say F it n go to a different Realm.I know it's just a game but dang Give the new player's a chanch instead of sending wave after wave after wave after low point player's. Cabz i been attacked bye 20k or even 60k player's yall might get me now but once i reach Conquest will be another hole different Ballgame

DeletedUser

N Cabz You stated Fight Our Own Battle's How about you take that in your own words my friend. I know this is Grepolis But 6 agains 1 counting your ally's too. All iam saying is We like a good Fight You know yall will win Half of our member's are not even ready for conquest yet. Yall Just now started Attacking Cuz yall know Where Growing in your Ocenas. For Example Crimson Chat

Seen war path ocean 76 yea they got 2000 points We better get our best member's to attack em before they reach Conquest We be up creek without a paddle. I tell you what When new World Opens I see yall on Battle Feild Where Everything will be even. But as for now Take your own words in to mind before you threathen me my friend.
fight your own batles and top getting invold
What yall gonna do When Vrod sides to turn on u I know PE is comeing yall running with yall head cut off if it was not for Vrod Protecting Crimson yall would be destoryed. Vrod has the most active n the best leader's around What will you do when Vrod sides to come after your alliance not just u mate but All Branches There Close enough to destory you guy's.

Cabz iam not being mean or disrespectfull iam just stating fact's I'am a honest man i got it from when i served 2 tours in Iraq my friend. just like i fight for my country I fight for my Alliance.

DeletedUser

from cabz bii

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahha

your alliance has more inactives than members ahaha do you guys not check grepoworld lmao fat camp will be finishd withing a month...

...and we never lost over 60 citys lol maybe the other crimsons but not us we are seperate from all them

we do not have more than 70 members in our alliace and do not have shared forums etc with crimsons just a shared claims tab...

You just make me laugh, thanks I always need a good laugh! :D
So first you say:
We , Fat Camp, have more inactive then members.... read again...grammatically, it means nothing. If you meant a majority of our members are inactive (that would actually be a coherent sentence) then you are wrong again. There are no inactive members in Fat Camp. The only inactive member FC EVER had was Legionreturns and although inactive and not on VM, Crimsons couldn't take a single city from a "phantom" guy.... doh!

And second:
you never lost 60 cities.... which is true and only because you are in the north east corner of 66... FARRRRR from Fat Camp! :p
If you would be positioned next to us, you'd suffer the exact same fate as your so called non allied crimsons friends.
Just for the record, this last month, they lost 60 cities to us and took 1. :p Do you really think you could do better where they failed with your 72 members (you're right you don't have 70 members, you got 72 and were even at 76 four days ago. Grepostats is a really great tool... you should use it more to get your facts straight!)
Check this link and find the crimson name on the first 10 pages of reports :D
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/alliance/5360/colonizations
I know, it's bragging but in comparison with our losses, I think we are entitle to a little bragging no?
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en10/alliance/5360/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

Oh they tried and still try to get our cities. The proof is our DBPs number... it jumped 670K in the last month only. :D if that is not convincing enough...
So twizz... hang in there, find 2-3 good players who like to fight and you can hold your ground even against 20 guys! if you need divine signs or patronesses... just PM me!

Now the weirdest thing....:eek:

So all in all what you say is that even if you bare the name CRIMSON in capital letters, you are not crimsons related when it comes to take the losses (;) sorry old habit I have with the crimson name alliances), I meant when it comes to bound together.
Funny thing, I spoke with some Crimson Ravens and they told me the same :eek: they even said they were not crimsons! and I hold this information from a high ranked guy in the ravens.

If that is true, now riddle me this:
How come Crimson Legion Elite, Crimson Empire, Crimson Guardians, The elite crimson fowl all declared war on us when we refused to stop demolishing the crimson ravens, former blood ravens who sought refuge in the crimson family?

Crimsons are a MRA, weather you want it or not. But MRA or not, many of the crimsons are really happy to have FC to fight (even if the fight proves more difficult than they thought it would be) because we took them out of their boredom. Many wanted to quit before we came along.

I will be here at the end of next month to laugh again at your statement: fat camp will be finishd withing a month...
:pro:

DeletedUser15581

THE CRIMSON COMPANY actually lost 6 cities to RS/RS II .... and obviously gained ZERO.

Remember todor75 and umesh shendge ? :p

Sadly, only these many were within our waters, we'll check them out again when we come close :D

DeletedUser

THE CRIMSON COMPANY actually lost 6 cities to RS/RS II .... and obviously gained ZERO.

Sadly, only these many were within our waters, we'll check them out again when we come close :D

yes i remember them and if you have spys you would know there citys were for the taing for inactivness :):)

and FC is not in my waters ?
i have expanded to 56 ask churchil i sent a few attacks at him last week :)
still miles out for Cs thogh so cannot take any of your citys from you guys just yet :)

and yes inactive if you used grepo world inactive search you would see you guys have inactive members .
every alliance has deadweight

that may be tryue that the crimsons lost 60 citys fair play to yous

i do not say we are not part of the crimsons we do not take orders from them or have there forums we simple support them and vice verser

and as for vrod protecting CRIMSONS that is lies i have had attacks from vrod plenty of times we do not need protection from anyone

DeletedUser

and yes inactive if you used grepo world inactive search you would see you guys have inactive members .

FC do not have 1 inactive player and i know this because i speak to them all every single day! If you still think their is then pls name them :pro:

Looks like everyone wants to speak to Cabz :D

DeletedUser

Has anyone heard anything else about the new world opeing yet

DeletedUser15581

yes i remember them and if you have spys you would know there citys were for the taing for inactivness :):)

todor was active till he was pounded in the beginning of may... umesh is still in crimson company and seems to be gaining a few points everyday.

get a memory check up :D

DeletedUser

Then imagine this: Crimsons are losing their cities to inactive members in FC :p

you should also read our front page, it'll enlighten you about deadweight!
:pro: