Most Memorable Beta Event

DeletedUser5994

Its sad that this game can be so brutal. I long for the days when I can sit back and tend the vine yards by growing grapes and get drunk off the wine....

Haha of course yu would ;)

DeletedUser

Good post Q.

Miss the days when X and the SES were working closely together to take on the likes of AoA and PT.

DeletedUser

the King of the Hill as well Kinslasher

will there be a new Mountain of GoD ?

DeletedUser

i guess no one will never know how pheno would have done if kad had returned

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4016

I remember when Liragon of AoA flamed everyone on the forums :D Good times.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

I loved it when TicTac disbanded COIG...so many plans were ruined by that single click in the night :D

DeletedUser8362

It just cracked me up everytime he called you eTARD ;)

wow this acually made me lol...

anyway best moment was taking a city off of tincheeta. He was a 400K beast next to my measily 250k, 21 cities vs 40+. Huicho and I got into the city with 30 light ships and less than 1k men... Once tincheeta came online I got 60 000 defence pts and defender of the day.

another good moment was when i started building in mid O44 and i had 5 actives hit me daily with 3 cs attempts - kept me nice and busy

DeletedUser

wow this acually made me lol...

anyway best moment was taking a city off of tincheeta. He was a 400K beast next to my measily 250k, 21 cities vs 40+. Huicho and I got into the city with 30 light ships and less than 1k men... Once tincheeta came online I got 60 000 defence pts and defender of the day.

another good moment was when i started building in mid O44 and i had 5 actives hit me daily with 3 cs attempts - kept me nice and busy

Yes my amazing naval force i'n the range of 30 minutes of the city. But we got it that done. And the battle points didn't hurt either.

DeletedUser

It just cracked me up everytime he called you eTARD ;)

Haha his name calling was the only thing he could do in response. Simple minded that one was. He is the one who came up with Molon Labe's joke alliance name of Melon Lube though so I thank him on that one.

DeletedUser

I remember UAE and how great it was...for 2 days

hahahahahaa

DeletedUser

Most Memorable Beta Event ever was when Skullyhoofd joined beta.

The Worst Moment in Beta ever was when Skullyhoofd quit bets.