Top 12 Alliance Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

eguthrie83, made BB collapse, by hisself

I'm talented like that :p but seriously it seemed like you guys had it coming with leadership like that..just sayin

and WM, your point being? all sympathies and well wishes but if he's not on to play for good reason then its basically a ghost town and up for grabs lol

DeletedUser

I'm talented like that :p but seriously it seemed like you guys had it coming with leadership like that..just sayin

and WM, your point being? all sympathies and well wishes but if he's not on to play for good reason then its basically a ghost town and up for grabs lol

He had it before that!!!! I thought you were better than this:(

DeletedUser

ARZIN hit vmode after attempting to take a town off me... When we opened up against -NOD- if he had a tumor... i doubt that is why he quit the game.

DeletedUser

He played grep, got a brain tumour , stopped playing, came back and has now quit due to RL issues.

DeletedUser

Well, I am not upset with anyone. Hey honestly, things change and we move on. I still have a very good relationship with every single one of these players. ...and for the record, it only makes things harder on the alliances at war with the alliance they went to. They're good solid players and they have my utmost respect. Eguthrie83 and myself tend to poke at each other quite a bit and its been great being a part of it, because I am on here to have a whole lot of fun and I haven't been disappointed yet.:D

DeletedUser

You really don't have room to talk beanfiddler.. you abandoned BB along with several other players. CONGRATS!!! egurthrie83 you played your roll perfectly it worked! I am impressed when did you plan this with your PA? The only thing she did wrong was she was a little premature. She hadn't turned enough people against eld. NONE the less congrats!!!! :cool:

It wasn't really planned...But I saw the opportunity when I got that angry message...hmmm twas an interesting day for sure...

I'm much more interested in our war though..seems people are underestimating our skillz..again lol

DeletedUser

oh wow you can click on my name and see im in enthroned im taking my hat off to you

DeletedUser11305

1 Archimedes Claw: look rather large at the moment, but have several extreamly good players
2 Enthroned: My alliance, so I will try to stay as un-baised as possible. We have some great faces troughout the history of Grepo including Finton.
3 Enter the Dragon: great players, pretty good leadership, have Sir Je, the #1 ABP player.
4 Morning Glory: Incredible alliance. they have the highest average and incredible ABP-per-player average.
5 Blood Brothers: A lot of talk, not much action form what I have seen. Push overs?
6 Aetolian League: A good alliance with a good average, other than that I don't know.
7 The Dark Wolves: on there death bed because of many of the top alliances attacking them including Enth, PR and MG.
8 Archimedes Descendants: Achemidies branch.
9 The Ecstasy Escapades: a rim MG of sorts, based in northern 46 and souther 45. An alliace that may become one of the best in Pi.
10 Incubi: An extreamly small alliance of good players. have great DBP and may be an important addition to an alliance in the future.
11 Phoenix Rising Not much to say, know them, but don't want to comment.
12 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. ummmmmm, I have nothing to say to this.

LOL How did he know for TEE? TEE was 9th when he posted that!Great!