Incubi Vs EtD War Stats

DeletedUser

I'm not sure were you get your facts from? I gave it to you once and it's a big deal, but I have 5 cities either get it right or don't say it. Like I said before attack me and see if you get my city I'm waiting for you. Until then we will see who wins and who dies.

I noticed that..I think I saw the other day it was 4..Sorrrry if Im wrong about how many cities you have..5 instead of 4..Ill come for you when im ready

DeletedUser

Not sure how we bit off more then we could chew. We simply said we want ocean 45 and ETD doesn't want to stay out of it because they pacted EVERYONE and no enemies. Well they have one now. Funny how they pact everyone to try to get everyone to fight us...what does that tell you.

DeletedUser

Update...

1 Aetolian League 3,312,978 56 392
2 Enthroned 3,020,195 84 409
3 Enter the Dragon 2,682,868 41 304
4 Morning Glory 1,955,212 21 199

VS

5 The Ecstasy Escapades 1,643,196 33 192
6 Incubi 1,324,028 16 155

So in a nutshell we are looking at:

10,971,253 points 202 members and 1,304 cities @54,313.133 average per member
vs
2,967,224 points 49 members and 347 cities @60,555.591 average per member

all you can eat baby!

Last edited by a moderator:

pgalland25

Strategos
I believe so far we are winning.

If im not incorrect we have 2 so far,with atleast two or three in progress.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This should probably be updated to show all the stats of teams involved..ETD, MG, AL, and now enthroned....Vs. EE and Incubi

pgalland25

Strategos
Hey now, lets not forget about the other pacts EtD has.
We got Srpska vojska and AC...
Looks like its the world against Incubi/TEE. Bring it on world!! :)

So its
EtD/MG/AL/AC/Enthroned Vs. Incubi/TEE

Seems about fair, even with almost 1500 more cities than us. HA. Looks like EtD is calling in.... well it looks like EVERYONE. Almost the whole first ranking page is all up our asses. When we pull this off it will be legendary. You guys see the movie 300? Exactly like that... except for the fact that we don't wear leather manthongs and we are going to win :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser12324

So how many biremes did you guys lose yesterday again? Wasnt it close to 3000? Yes we lost alot of LS but you guys are now very low on defense.

AC are attacking you guys because you were all too happy to claim credit for their "downfall"

Your big talking has got you guys in this position, it's only a matter of time before you start losing members due to the sheer pressure of attacks, if you were smart you would finish one figt before starting a whole war....

DeletedUser

So how many biremes did you guys lose yesterday again? Wasnt it close to 3000? Yes we lost alot of LS but you guys are now very low on defense.

AC are attacking you guys because you were all too happy to claim credit for their "downfall"

Your big talking has got you guys in this position, it's only a matter of time before you start losing members due to the sheer pressure of attacks, if you were smart you would finish one figt before starting a whole war....

It doesn't even matter how many biremes we lost yesterday...

Fact remains We did damage and I gained our (Incubi's) first city take in this war from MG. Maybe we do "big talk" but we can bring it on the battlefield..check us out if you haven't already..We'd love to have your dead ships as guests in our harbors

pgalland25

Strategos
Ok, well lets say you do win... are you really going to feel proud of yourselves 5V2? The two being amongst the smallest alliances in the game? Seriously thats alot like taking all your buddies out and beating up 16 year olds. Its just going to be really pathetic if the 16 year olds win.

And how could you possibly know that we are low on defense? I know you do not have spies, and even if you did they would not report that we are running low on defense. So either way you have no clue as to what your talking about.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ArtemisXXX of EE drew the first blood from EtD

eguthrie83 of Incubi followed with a city from MG

DeletedUser

Claw is fighting us cuz we took too much credit for beating them? Possibly that is partially correct, so you think Claw likes Sasa anymore then they do us? I'd beg to differ. Claw is interested in one thing, saving their own ***. You can bet that.

DeletedUser

I'd like to hear from a MG leader regarding what I was being told for weeks from all their front men "we are small and elite we want to keep it that way"...."we dont want to pact everyone we want to have reds"...I heard it was ETD is our only pact we have been pacted with them since basically day one. Then it was...now it's ETD and Aetolian league and that's it. Then it was....ETD, AL and Enthroned and that's it. Now it's claw too....any comments?

DeletedUser

EtDs leader (Sasa Radovic), didnt know they were at war with Incubi untill he saw this thread.

DeletedUser

That's not true I was in contact with him and he was asking me for a pact so they could continue to eat the Claw...I said no and they pacted the Claw. He was crying that we attacked an ETD and wanted peace, but I said it's been the same deal on the table forever we wanted 45 and a lot of red, and Sasa wanted to pact too many people and move into 45 so it was a no go, he was fully aware of what was going on. Not sure who you are or where you get your info I see you comment all the time but I never had discussions with you I talk to all the leaders and have had in depth conversations with everyone.

DeletedUser

I'd like to hear from a MG leader regarding what I was being told for weeks from all their front men "we are small and elite we want to keep it that way"...."we dont want to pact everyone we want to have reds"...I heard it was ETD is our only pact we have been pacted with them since basically day one. Then it was...now it's ETD and Aetolian league and that's it. Then it was....ETD, AL and Enthroned and that's it. Now it's claw too....any comments?

And just who do you think the "leader" of MG actually is? As there is not just one, so I'm a little unsure who or what you are referring to above. I don't feel the need to explain myself or reasons why we have agreements with other alliances here in the public domain, however I’m sure we could get this conversation on IGM, no problem.

I will say though our Pacts and Naps are decided upon depending on what would be of benefit to us strategically. When our pact with Incubi came to an abrupt end recently, new choices were made which may be different to those that were in place while you were our ally.

Now, on another note, I would also like to add that being STMBAA deal co-members worked well in my eyes. You may have been feeling a little left out and not appreciated enough by us for your assistance in joint actions, and for that I can only apologise. However, in my opinion the extra cities gained from your battles should have been reward enough, as this is after all a war game. If you like I can send big grepohugs your way if you need attention...... I will however give warning to any alliance considering making a pact or STMBAA with Incubi - dont bother, they will only rip it up when they dont get things their way.

Not sure who you are or where you get your info I see you comment all the time but I never had discussions with you I talk to all the leaders and have had in depth conversations with everyone.

And no, you have not had indepth convo's with "everyone"

Edit; To correct MG & INC agreement terms along with inclusion of STMBAA

DeletedUser

I would like to state for the record, Incubi NEVER had a pact with MG.

We had a STMBAA, Short Term Mutually Beneficial Aggressive Action deal with you guys. Never were we "pacted". As soon as you started coming into our ocean to hit Claw that was over.