Post Your Walls

DeletedUser345

Really guys, do you honestly think I'd be that far ahead in offensive BP if i wasn't at least competent and to be called on attacking ability by a member of Phalanx has got to be a joke, right?

But as you seem so interested, here's the full wall.

f9o8z6.png

316u5jr.png

As for the ratios, I make that 1.418 and 0.024 militia on offense and losses of 0.454 and 0.022 in defense but feel free to check the maths.

Im not sure how you killed so many land troops with those unit loses unless you had them staged 100 unit at a time...

DeletedUser14909

Just a lot of spying and making sure i go in with the right attack type.

DeletedUser

Well... i have to admit i have a completely different play style than you all... For one, i don't EVER bp farm.

I just kill fools(take polis's).

DeletedUser

It really doesn't matter if your wall sucks, was the point I'm making, this is a fun topic, but everyone has to post their walls no matter how bad they are.

If I knew how i would post my crappy wall.

DeletedUser14909

Cheers Blaze, Cobble. Have to say i've slowed down somewhat in the last 3-4 weeks as my activity has dropped. I'm hoping bowzer catches me up a bit so we can resume the offensive BP battle we had going before he had his break.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Cheers Blaze, Cobble. Have to say i've slowed down somewhat in the last 3-4 weeks as my activity has dropped. I'm hoping bowzer catches me up a bit so we can resume the offensive BP battle we had going before he had his break.

Damn you Val I can't send my support home! There are 70k of ls blocking the harbor of our backyard. Please tell me after all this you will reconsider and try and win your village back? It may take a while as it seems most of the guys down here have lost there ls ;)

DeletedUser14909

Damn you Val I can't send my support home! There are 70k of ls blocking the harbor of our backyard. Please tell me after all this you will reconsider and try and win your village back? It may take a while as it seems most of the guys down here have lost there ls ;)

Yes, well done you've taken one of my cities. You know the reason why it worked from my in game message. However, all you have done is get my mind back into the game having been inactive for a month. So good luck with that, if the recent CS is anything to go by, you won't have many cities near me shortly.

DeletedUser345

Yes, well done you've taken one of my cities. You know the reason why it worked from my in game message. However, all you have done is get my mind back into the game having been inactive for a month. So good luck with that, if the recent CS is anything to go by, you won't have many cities near me shortly.

I know the reason but isn't there something called sixth sense? Instead of doing my planned time to the second op that I was going to run today I just sent the cs and only one clearing attack before it. The recent cs was poor only one attack in front and only two supports inside 10 mins but it did the job. I look forward to your return fighting a good enemy is great in and the best part of the game.

DeletedUser

unledxvf.png

i have more villagers killed, i believe it s because of my european time, americans have time to organise defense

Wow, that's quite an amount of units!

I took the liberty to calculate the resource value of your kills and losses in regards to land units.

Defeated

33.028.155 Wood
24.475.740 Stone
42.308.280 Silver

99.812.175 Resources

Lost

31.257.910 Wood
48.467.460 Stone
44.544.755 Silver

124.270.125 Resources

So, while the extra 50K militia has taken its toll, you ratio is almost even with you having caught more offensive units in defense than the amount of defensive units you have used for your attack. And if we also calculate ships, then you break even, I'm sure.