Funny mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I dont know if anyones started this thread yet should be fun!

read from bottom
WAwarrior12 today at 12:34
uhhhhhhh ok then

hoppe44 today at 12:32 PM
Hahahahaha no comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAwarrior12 today at 12:28 PM
oh ok whatever you think

hoppe44 today at 12:28 PM
i'm not join a stuck up alliance of snobs thats what i'm saying

WAwarrior12 today at 12:26 PM
uhhhh what?

hoppe44 today at 12:25 PM
You don't send the same thing again 20 minutes later maybe i hadn't read it

WAwarrior12 today at 12:23 PM
haha what?

hoppe44 today at 12:23 PM
Rude

what do you say?

WAwarrior12 today at 11:58 AM
Hey im WAwarrior12 The leader of WOLFPACK a strong alliance in your ocean we are looking for active strong members to join our pack. are you interested? let me know what you think!

DeletedUser345

Thats not funny he is just calling you rude for sending the same recruitment message only 20 minutes after you sent the last one.

DeletedUser65

I concur, and admittedly I did think the same thing upon receiving the message, but I'm too nice to retort like that :p

DeletedUser14226

Ooo, dont be rude, Achilles. Pretend it's funny and laugh so the posted wont feel left out :D

Hey it's funny man! LOL

DeletedUser

He had opened it haha my bad i just though it was funny
you guys are so hard to please! :)

Ooo, dont be rude, Achilles. Pretend it's funny and laugh so the posted wont feel left out :D

Hey it's funny man! LOL

haha thanks i feel so loved! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Don't get me started on funny messages...

Try having 6 pages of messages in the first two days...

DeletedUser12324

I dont like all the messages and invites so ive just joined an alliance for now much to MRA's disapointment :p

DeletedUser

You like being blunt though, first is see them in Sigma, now in Phi where next :p

DeletedUser

I dont know if anyones started this thread yet should be fun!

read from bottom
WAwarrior12 today at 12:34
uhhhhhhh ok then

hoppe44 today at 12:32 PM
Hahahahaha no comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAwarrior12 today at 12:28 PM
oh ok whatever you think

hoppe44 today at 12:28 PM
i'm not join a stuck up alliance of snobs thats what i'm saying

WAwarrior12 today at 12:26 PM
uhhhh what?

hoppe44 today at 12:25 PM
You don't send the same thing again 20 minutes later maybe i hadn't read it

haha what?

hoppe44 today at 12:23 PM
Rude

what do you say?

WAwarrior12 today at 11:58 AM
Hey im WAwarrior12 The leader of WOLFPACK a strong alliance in your ocean we are looking for active strong members to join our pack. are you interested? let me know what you think!

It's not really funny , you're making yourself looking like an mra noob in front of the grepolis forum. Messaging someone the same message under 20 minutes. It may not be rude but it's kind of irritating as you're spamming their inbox with your nonsense. Shows much of you lack experience when it comes to recruiting people. Same thing may apply to your alliance and anyway you're also young to lead an alliance.

Chances are stacked against you. No need to be rude but it's unlikely your alliance will be successful or survive after 2 months. But that's my assumption.

DeletedUser345

It's not really funny , you're making yourself looking like an mra noob in front of the grepolis forum. Messaging someone the same message under 20 minutes. It may not be rude but it's kind of irritating as you're spamming their inbox with your nonsense. Shows much of you lack experience when it comes to recruiting people. Same thing may apply to your alliance and anyway you're also young to lead an alliance.

Chances are stacked against you. No need to be rude but it's unlikely your alliance will be successful or survive after 2 months. But that's my assumption.

It's funny because firelord has no ingame experience when starting alliances and only got his 2 weeks into the world before failing and boasting how he disbanded his own alliance.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the positive feedback! :D

P.S. Everyone start hating me please cause im a noob

DeletedUser345

I don't hate the people like and I don't hate people I rim I just do it because I'm so grouchy I can't stand all the people nattering away and sending messages, yes I do get every message sent in the world in my inbox and it's annoying so I try to remove all the players. See play the game with a reason and some passion that will make you numbe 1 and don't get set back by events or people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.