Rank 1 ?

DeletedUser

Oh it won't happen lol. You still have a 200 point lead. And premium isn't that worth it. I am okay with second to you ;)

Aicy

Strategos
guys is there some kind of formula or a structured plan on how to be rank 1 or in rank 10 coz obviously their is a way

For most people no. The real trick nowadays is to be unemployed.

I'm starting to think I'm the only person left who uses optimized build orders and strategies.

Having a good knowledge of the game so you know, for example, what decisions to take when facing an early enemy can also be beneficial.

But mostly it's just the not going outside or having any real social contact for long periods of time.

DeletedUser

no sleep no worth

guys
if it's going about to get in top 100 and not sleep at all it's loosing it's worth.
our private life is the most important thing.
and remember...
it's just a game

DeletedUser

guys
if it's going about to get in top 100 and not sleep at all it's loosing it's worth.
our private life is the most important thing.
and remember...
it's just a game

And if you can hold out both whilst being top ranked, well... I consider that a success.

DeletedUser

but who plays to lose?

Everyone plays to be on the top and nothing more.
Nobody wants to appear as a sim player...
Or better known as IMO a turtle

Aicy

Strategos
Nobody wants to be a sim player?

I play Sim City all the time. I was actually just playing about an hour and a half ago. It's a good game.

DeletedUser

most people have a job, so all they can do is try and do well when they are online, other wise, you have to have premium or unemployed, or no sleep to actually be in the top 20,
thats my analysis

DeletedUser14226

most people have a job, so all they can do is try and do well when they are online, other wise, you have to have premium or unemployed, or no sleep to actually be in the top 20,
thats my analysis

correct :p I would have been in top 20 if I had Premium and hadnt slept too much :p