World Beta Milestones

Lugosi

Strategos
This is a fail Jtin you want me to take over?

leave me til July and I'll be back to do this properly got a geography and history exam coming up in the next 10 days then two Biology exams. With that I also have work experience and the task of gathering a portfolio together and a website along with my normal commitments so I don't pay great lengths of attention to grepolis (well I try not to) although I may appear to be here alot.

DeletedUser8362

KelKenn has always been KelKenn.

you see, it gets frustrating when you go through this message (bottom to top):

Jt & mango said:
22.05.11 21:39JTin46
hmm not sure could be over a month. Also whereabouts do you live in Thailand?

22.05.11 19:37mango97
when will you be getting out of vm? (how long)
Edit Report

22.05.11 18:16JTin46
no i play ken

22.05.11 18:04mango97
btw dont you play mrurson's account? so your multi accounting now?
Edit Report

22.05.11 18:01mango97
i will not say where i am from silly
Edit Report

22.05.11 17:57JTin46
exams your from NZ right? what part georgey?

22.05.11 17:45mango97
lol no... i think you have kelkenns account. Why you enter vm?
Edit Report

22.05.11 16:09JTin46
Oh so you decide to be sociable now

22.05.11 15:12mango97
Just wondering whos account you are in now mate?
Edit Report

DeletedUser

Such cowards to hide who they are playing as because they failed once (or more times) already as a player.

Why is it such a big deal to reveal who you play as jTin? The only thing you accomplish by not telling people is no one takes you seriously, people think you are a coward that hides under a hidden name, and makes all of Phenomen's account swapping look more dubious than it already is.

DeletedUser

Generally, i trust the word of one who is willing to tell a word? And how big of a loser do you have to be to lie on a video game?

Not even to lie about something worthwhile. But something as stupid as which account you are playing. Some people really need to grow a pair and stop wasting people's time.