Intermediate Unmasked Tutorial

DeletedUser

Here is a tutorial I made for one of my tags,it's my first one so...ok...
Here it is...:)

unmaskedtut.jpg

In case it doesn't show up: http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6697/unmaskedtut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

A very nice tutorial, I may give it a go myself sometime.

+rep

you make signatures :)

i never knew :p

and good tutorial to law :)

DeletedUser

Very good guide. I will certainly use some things you explained in here! :D

DeletedUser13936

your welcome. and is there a way i can do something like this on GIMP?

DeletedUser14367

Do you think you could maybe give us a text tutorial. There is just something about your text style that makes it so beautiful :D

DeletedUser

Do you think you could maybe give us a text tutorial. There is just something about your text style that makes it so beautiful :D

I don't think that someone can make a text tutorial so explanatory that will apply to almost every tag,I believe text is more a matter of perspective than learning issue and therefore I find it hard to make such a tut...I'm sorry...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Tutorials are more for specific techniques. As Law said, Text is a more Tag to Tag thing, and based on your personal style and thoughts.

Thanks for the tut, I've never really thought about using adjustments before a render.

DeletedUser

Tutorials are more for specific techniques. As Law said, Text is a more Tag to Tag thing, and based on your personal style and thoughts.

Thanks for the tut, I've never really thought about using adjustments before a render.

No problem,glad it helped you...:)

DeletedUser

Very nice tutorial, too. I love your tutorials! If anybody can translate it into German, pleace sent me a message ;)