BP

DeletedUser

BP ends on Wednesday... and it was about time too! :D

I'm quite glad that its almost time to sort the pros from the noobs, but what do you think. I want to see who will be cannon fodder and who will rule the oceans; I bet most of you are the same.

DeletedUser17045

I want it to end too. It shall separate the men from the boys, the aggressors from the turtles and the contenders for the farming villages.

DeletedUser

I don't see the point of attacking right after BP ends in a 2.0 world..

Hell, I don't really see the point of attacking anyone in a 2.0 world unless I'm max population, breaking a conquest or fighting a war.

DeletedUser

I don't see the point of attacking right after BP ends in a 2.0 world..

Hell, I don't really see the point of attacking anyone in a 2.0 world unless I'm max population, breaking a conquest or fighting a war.

I don't see the point in attacking massive full size players, but definitely attacking players on my island in order to gather some farms.

DeletedUser

i will surely start clearing joke-villages around me as soon as BP ends, but what i'd like to see is more active people. By the looks of it the actual percentage of people that are doing well at this stage is under 10%. And have yet to find a true alliance in o44.

DeletedUser17045

Define "doing well". Points wise? Well, then.....

DeletedUser

i will surely start clearing joke-villages around me as soon as BP ends, but what i'd like to see is more active people. By the looks of it the actual percentage of people that are doing well at this stage is under 10%. And have yet to find a true alliance in o44.

Don't forget some people have just started; starting in the rim.

DeletedUser

Activity, i'm trying to contact a few to clarify and ultimately forge a strong alliance of a few active people to dominate 1 or more islands, and the number of players logging at least once a day is cruel. And by judging how their points vary across days.

I am aware this isn't a point-battle game, as i'm not developing my city to be an effective farm for others, but seriously, apart from 8 players, it's dire

DeletedUser

I didn't start until friday, does my bp end on wed. too or is it 7 days from when i started?

DeletedUser345

I'm rather looking froward to it i lost points for the troops so im lookign forward to using them.

DeletedUser

i lost 2 days of play due to this 'weekend' thing which happens sometimes, but still hoping to pwn noobz
images

DeletedUser12324

I'm going to try and hide but am scared that i will be rimmed.....again....:p, i'm sure why but i havn't managed to find my feet in this world yet but like anyone else i will attack the weak and grow until big enough to fight the strong, after all your only as strong as your enemy.