Oh Firelord.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WAwarrior12 today at 11:45 AM
Ill give you three days till after bps done before someone rims you
Francisco Pizarro today at 11:43 AM
Sarcasm does not suite you child. I give you a month, then your alliance will fall apart.
Francisco Pizarro today at 11:41 AM
I sense a large amount of sarcasm. ._.
WAwarrior12 today at 11:37 AM
oh cool! ill give you founder rights too i really need someone to lead and you did such a great job with MRA 55!
Francisco Pizarro today at 11:36 AM <---- START HERE!!!!!
Invite me noob , I know you've been begging to hit the invite button. I shall join your alliance just because I am bored.

DeletedUser

heres more....

WAwarrior12 today at 11:51 AM
I have been playing more than a year since last summer actually...
And i agree it might fail theres a very good chance but you have to start somewhere thanks for your concern. that was totally serious

Francisco Pizarro today at 11:49 AM
I been playing this game a for year my child it's amusing. Leaders better then you failed countless of times you have no long term plans for your alliance. The amount of immature children like yourself who always fail.

Check Firing he had an alliance like yourself. Full of experience strong players who could have rocked this world but it seems like he was very much like you. Which led his alliance to fail after a month. They were ranked 1 just like you but they failed. You will fail and you can deny it but you will always fail , that's a fact.

DeletedUser

Why does he want to join the alliance, when he thinks its gonna fail.Honestly get a grip fire.

DeletedUser

How beautiful a thread all about me. Do go on and embarrass yourself. Destroy the last self respect you have. I am bored, and Wayne please get a grip on reality. This is a game where you have fun. I have tendency to muck around ........well you get the picture.

Please carry on and talk about the great firelord.

DeletedUser

This is just sad. This child is begging for attention no seriously it's sad.

DeletedUser

The child who made this thread. He hardly gets notice so he tries to force people to give him attention. I feel sorry for him. I'm not angry or annoyed , I just feel sorry for him. It's really funny how people think that they can get to me by de-repping me.

DeletedUser15240

yea, erm, pointing out something. I think you are confusing Olympus Almighty in tau. There were very few experienced players, and they could certainly not have rocked the world

Please see the circle, this was when NmE declared war, view what happened afterwards :D

oacollapse.png

DeletedUser

I'm laughing at the amount of people swooping to firelord's level to better themselves. Who cares if he is an attention seeker, as firstly you are attracting more attention to firelord as well as yourself in an aim to boost yourself. Deary deary me.

DeletedUser

I'm laughing at the amount of people swooping to firelord's level to better themselves. Who cares if he is an attention seeker, as firstly you are attracting more attention to firelord as well as yourself in an aim to boost yourself. Deary deary me.

I just want him to get skype, take my anger out on him there lol.

DeletedUser

I don't car about boosting myself, it's just a forum I mean what does it really do to get rep, you become king/queen of the forums :p? I was just saying his comment was a bit hypocritical,don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone is hating on firelord (dont blame you) but you have to admit it when you think about Grepolis and the memories i assume Firelord playes an important role seeing as everyone who is actively on this games knows who he is

DeletedUser

Everyone is hating on firelord (dont blame you) but you have to admit it when you think about Grepolis and the memories i assume Firelord playes an important role seeing as everyone who is actively on this games knows who he is

It is sometimes fun/funny to hear what he says, so it kinda does make it a little more exciting when he is around :p. Oh and as you said, even if lots of people bag on him ;)

Though as Aicy says he doesn't really play an 'important' role.

DeletedUser

Well firelord sure makes the forums more fun,look what happened to this tread

Status
Not open for further replies.