Intermediate The Beauty Of Lust tutorial

DeletedUser

Ok this tut came out a bit longer than I expected but at least I believe it's quite explanatory...
Those with slow internet connection might have a little problem with loading the pics.
I also broke it to two parts to reduce the size a bit than by having it all in one.

thebeautyoflusttut.jpg
thebeautyoflusttut2.jpg

Hope you like it...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very nice tutorial man. There are a couple of things that I would already like to try out from that :) Also is that photoshop in Greek? Because that would mean i finally get your name :p

DeletedUser

Very nice tutorial man. There are a couple of things that I would already like to try out from that :) Also is that photoshop in Greek? Because that would mean i finally get your name :p

Thanks and yes I use the Greek version of PS...;):)

DeletedUser

i'm gonna try this this weekend :D
I'll post the outcome here ;)

DeletedUser13936

awesome tutorial i'll give this a shot sometime :)

DeletedUser

There is only one problem.

You don't gave us the stock photos -_-

How to keep yourself busy. Look at the bottom line

DeletedUser

:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:
I was busy with this and them gimp crashed and i lost everything FML :supermad:

:(

DeletedUser

:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:
I was busy with this and them gimp crashed and i lost everything FML :supermad:

:(

That happened to me a few times and now I unconsciously click the save button dozens of times while making a tag...:D

DeletedUser

You should make more tuts cos you are epic and I learn a lot from your tuts
*hint*

DeletedUser

You should make more tuts cos you are epic and I learn a lot from your tuts
*hint*

:)Thanks a lot m8,I'll see if I can make more tuts...
Not all tags are easy to be made into tuts,especially those that I go from top layer to bottom and then in the middle while making it...:p

DeletedUser

Can anybody translate the Tutorial into German? I speak English well, but not as good as the creator of the Tutorial so I cant understand it. But it is a very cool Tutorial and I'd like to learn it, too ;)

DeletedUser

I followed some aspects of the tutorial and came up with this...let me know what you think law :)

magicsig.png

Also is it posible for you to post your smudge settings in the next tutorial or something? I can never get the smudging right...

DeletedUser

Really cool m8,I like how the text fits with the tag and doesn't draw too much attention,the lighting however is one thing that bugs me-I think it's too bright and there aren't much shadows on the render following the light source which is obviously in the center...
And something last,I think the render and the background should be a little more blended together.It has great colors though,nice work,kiu...;)
As for the smudge settings you mentioned,in this tag I didn't have any settings on the brush,I just took a splatter brush and made some moves up,left,right...nothing special...:)

DeletedUser

I took your advice on the lighting and tried again...Added the pen-tooling on his screw arm thing and created the glowing light source...Turned out a bit too monotone though in the end :(

bigdaddy.png

DeletedUser

I took your advice on the lighting and tried again...Added the pen-tooling on his screw arm thing and created the glowing light source...Turned out a bit too monotone though in the end :(

bigdaddy.png

This is very good,you achieved the blending with the background(nice one btw) with the smudging and the lighting is better than the previous one,text same as above...
Don't want to sound greedy or anything though,but I feel like it lacks some effects to make it stand out a little more,as they will also reduce the monotone thing you said about the colors...;)
All in all this is also a very nice tag,and I'm happy to see that the tutorials I make actually help/give inspiration to people...:)