World Beta Milestones

Lugosi

Strategos
I would give up on them lol. They are just wimpy kids who get their kicks from trying to be important and "cool" on the forums. In reality they are bad in game and have nothing of real worth to post 90% of the time. Why are they in Phenomen anyway? I know ML would not tolerate such stupidity, I've kicked people for less :p

EGod; don't say we are kids when you are infact more of a kid yourself I've probably done more substantual things overall than you in-game just not on beta. We wouldn't join ML anyway; don't want to see two forums with your constant BS on.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wish I would have seen the un-edited message JTin. It being edited nullifies your whole point.

DeletedUser

Wish I would have seen the un-edited message JTin. It being edited nullifies your whole point.

No, it demonstrates a very good point. He's unable to articulate without transgressing forum rules :)

... errr... what's the topic of this thread again?

Talking of milestones - who won the 1st King of The Hill? Was it worth it and do they still play?

DeletedUser

No, it demonstrates a very good point. He's unable to articulate without transgressing forum rules :)

... errr... what's the topic of this thread again?

Talking of milestones - who won the 1st King of The Hill? Was it worth it and do they still play?

I think it was King Seal of CoTH? And yes he does still play haha. Was there much of a fight for it other than clearing the city? I was not very close to the action so didn't really know :/

DeletedUser

I probably sent more support to Olympus than attacks LOL.
Our strategy was let everyone else weaken themselves then take it - but as they say.. the best laid plans...
It certainly brought some added interest to the game though.

DeletedUser

I probably sent more support to Olympus than attacks LOL.
Our strategy was let everyone else weaken themselves then take it - but as they say.. the best laid plans...
It certainly brought some added interest to the game though.

Last I heard Tyrion was asking the higher ups for another round of it. This time perhaps with four, one for each quadrant of Beta. That could be fun I reckon :D