Core Ocean Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser18571
  • Start date

DeletedUser18571

Try guessing what will happen in the Core this month.

What alliances do you think will engage in war, What alliances are going to disband soon, what alliances will conquer their territory and stay on top for a long time.

DeletedUser

I think i will join on the rim and then conquer all 103487 cities in the core.

DeletedUser6156

I think i will join on the rim and then conquer all 103487 cities in the core.

I take my hat off to you sir <3

I reckon the core will be controlled by 1 premade and 1 alliance that doesn't exist yet ;)

DeletedUser

There are four oceans, care to make a prediction on the other two?

DeletedUser

Well how boring, that prediction won't come true for months.

That's like a fortune teller saying "in the future you shall have a birthday".
We know it will happen but it's so far away there's not point even caring.

DeletedUser

With such a small alliance cap, it will take a while for one alliance to dominate the core.

DeletedUser12324

If you look at Pi the cap is 100ish but it's the small alliances (Incubi,ETD,TEE,MG) etc etc which have about 15-30 players which own the core so actually if any alliance on Phi is very organised owning the core shouldn't take too long unless there's alot of fierce competition.

With BP over i think it will take about 2 months for things to settle down if there is a dominant alliance, especially with a unit speed of 2 which in all honesty haven't really been able to test out yet.

DeletedUser

If you look at Pi the cap is 100ish but it's the small alliances (Incubi,ETD,TEE,MG) etc etc which have about 15-30 players which own the core so actually if any alliance on Phi is very organised owning the core shouldn't take too long unless there's alot of fierce competition.

With BP over i think it will take about 2 months for things to settle down if there is a dominant alliance, especially with a unit speed of 2 which in all honesty haven't really been able to test out yet.

the cap is 30 dude.

DeletedUser

He said 'if you look at Pi.. etc.'

He then says that on Pi, despite there being a cap of 100 the smaller alliances of around 30 are the ones that dominate the core.

T

DeletedUser

the bish might dominate o55
wolfpack can also come up if they join forces with bish

tiny teddies will rule o54

DeletedUser

The Emperor's crystal ball says......

meccaleckahimeccahineyho!!!!

*strange voice comes from crystal ball*

"The Alliance "Sorrows" shall decimate all challengers..... eventually?.......maybe?.......possibly?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

Ocean 54 is the most interesting ocean in my opinion.

I cant wait to see who will control that territory.

Cute Furry Kittens, Tiny Teddies, The Pink Death, and -LV- all look strong.

I'm betting on The Pink Death, They have some of the best players I've seen. Usually Daizan is in the top alliance in every world, which makes me wonder how good they have to be for him to be in there.

DeletedUser

O54 Map (Auto-Updating, btw):

image.php

Cute Furry Kittens
Tiny Teddies
-LV-
The Pink Death

Lets see things using a map. Shame it doesn't show the size of the dots in ratio to amount of BP *idea*