EF disolving

DeletedUser

lets get the server thoughts on the EF demerge and the KE merge!

and lets get thoughts from those involved form all sides TE KE and ofc UF

1) was it a accepted disolve is there any ill feeling from TE towards UF and KE for this!
2) was there another reason behind this i.e. was Uf afraid off CR attakcing them they gave up and went somewhere that they would b safe!
3) why didnt UF just reform with new leaders ?

any other thoughts welcome ?

DeletedUser

1) was it a accepted disolve is there any ill feeling from TE towards UF and KE for this!
2) was there another reason behind this i.e. was Uf afraid off CR attakcing them they gave up and went somewhere that they would b safe!

u can ask ur leader about the reason and why we didnt UF form new alliance

DeletedUser

I think that they didnt formed a new alliance because it had a lot of work to do and they had a lot of enemys so they couldnt formed that alliance quickly !

Oh i forgot that their leadership is bad :p and they cant mantain an alliance ;)

DeletedUser

Well i touched on this in another thread but since Rocky started this thread i think its a good thread and relevant info should be placed here.

"1) was it a accepted disolve is there any ill feeling from TE towards UF and KE for this!"

Okay for the first question i have to say this. We the founders in The Elite (Elite Force) were not notified about UF planning to go to KE. That being said their was no real connection when it came to The Elite and Ultimate Force. Yes some of us got on well but overall it was a bad fit.

Also Jomarluna took a message i posted to our alliance about me leaving to give cause for them to then merge into KE.

Now to answer the question No, no hard feelings what so ever. I personally hated the merge because it made an alliance that was just to huge with no real effective way of structuring.

"2) was there another reason behind this i.e. was Uf afraid off CR attakcing them they gave up and went somewhere that they would b safe!"

For this i only have my point of view and only an opinion about their side because i'm not on that side of things so take it with a grain of salt.

To The Elite we had war's in progress with UoW, BA, Fate, and KofDR so we're in the thick of the fight (no complaints) Playing a game of give and take with the lot of em. When UF merged we also supported them as well as possible but its a very long way off and at times support wouldn't get their till after the fight. As for UF running from CR to another alliance....thats not possible. While you may change your banner you are still in the same area thus no safety can be granted

"3) why didnt UF just reform with new leaders ?"

Well again opinion because i would have thought that this is what they would have done. In our brief merger i found Jomarluna to be quite capable and could have been the chosen leader of the reformed UF. As for the reason why??? I would also like to know

Edit: Also like to add that i dont think this was the fault of any of us. It seemed to be two proud alliances that couldnt come to terms.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17613

Well, my opinion in short:

Only danger for exUF at the moment is CR. The war proved it, they were loosing. But merge with KE could change situation dramatically.
In case of the war (which seems that both parties are bit afraid about) KE could open South front and split CR focus to two sides. For sure it would have negative impact on intensity of CR operation on each side despite their famous aggresivity.

Guys, frankly, this would be really nice war :)

DeletedUser

I can tell you right now, we aren't "a bit afraid" about going to war with them.

We don't rush into wars. It takes time for our diplomat to gain information on all alliances.

After we gained information on other alliances, there needs to be time to discuss each alliance separately and calmly.

Lastly, we have an alliance wide vote that takes roughly 24-48 hours to complete.

In short, it takes time for smart decisions to be made. No need to rush things in a game like this :)

DeletedUser

Answers in bold

1) was it an accepted dissolve, is there any ill feeling from te towards uf and ke for this!

i don't think there are hard feelings, from what i understood the te leadership (maybe not all of them) wanted the un-merge and uf wanted to join us.
Uf and ke have a very long history, the first war i was involved in was a war with uf when i used to be in destroyers(now known as ka) and ke didn't exist yet, i was just learning to play the game then.
It made sense to me to become one, but i wish i would discussed it further.
Regardless of the past we are all knights now.

2) was there another reason behind this i.e. Was uf afraid off cr attacking them they gave up and went somewhere that they would be safe!

any person with half a brain knows that changing alliances during a war is not a way to run or hide, therefore i do not think uf wanted to run, they wanted a change more than anything.

One problem i have noticed personally in ef was talks about its "us" and "them". I think what the players were looking for was the united "we". We in the knights empire are one. I see this as one of the reason of the recent events. Of course i am far from blaming anyone, but as the involved people said it just was not working out for both sides. I believe it will work for everyone now! :)

3) why didn't uf just reform with new leaders ?

hard to say, but i think its maybe too late for that, it would have been highly risky and it would require too much work, risk/reward ratio wasn't right.

as i said, this world once in a while needs a change in order to stay interesting for as many people as possible, these changes can be small or big but they need to happen.
If everything works out the way i hope, we (eta) will have many great wars going on and a lot more even fights, new friends, new enemies, what can i say.... :pro:

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser

so adam u pretty much saying u want to goto war here??

ur already losing on the south front against UoW

why not leave ur refugees to fight us and we leave the south to fight UoW once we finished in the north we can push into TE leaving u lot alone

DeletedUser17613

Adam, you are known as a great leader, but believe me, it will not be easy to ensure "we" thinking in your current geografical and historical situation.
EF was too big, no doubts, but at least was compact.
You are split, have a history of mutual wars, experiance of very different leadership style ... If you will manage this, you will get my all respect ...

DeletedUser

if he manages this he will have tough choices ahead off him inculding does he keep a group off refugees in his allaince at the risk off going to war with one the strongest allaince in the server!!
as he decides this he has to remember he is losing a war agianst another storng allaince so now he pushed himself into a corner he has two off the better allaince to fight and the group he took in was demolished by one group the other group is winning the war against him! and are more then capable to strecth his already streched defence across even more oceans!
does he decide to drop the refuguees and allow CR to eat them up giving them the path they need to fight TE which is what they wanna do!
or does he keep the refugee and risk turning CR into a war with the southren lot aswell! pushing them into a situation where they have to fight on more front then they need to be on!

or does he just let CR eat there where though the UF lot aslong as we leave the south lot to fight UoW ether way he has to upset a lot off players!!

or he has to come up with a realistic other to control the CR lot that have now lost out on there war they was kicking butt in!! and thats gonna b tough as we are currently not the happest about it!! we are currently voting and discussing are future tatic! and if we given a good option then we might b thinking to take it!!

so adam come up with a new fucos for us or decide on one the above!

DeletedUser

yes of coarse there are ill feeling, They left elite force without warning to join KE. They are still pact with each other. so, don't except them to talk about it here on the forums in detail.

From my understanding it was the Ultimate Force members that really didn't want the war with Chaos Rising. If my facts are correct, Ultimate Force members thought war was coming but, they where unprepared so,they merged with The Elite. This hurried the war process, as a result, they got less help in the form of leadership then expected out of the merge.

If the question is do they want to be safe or end this war with Chaos Rising. The answer is, yes. Is this the only reason for the move into Knights Empire? No

no one volunteered

1) Ultimate Force merged with The Elite to make Elite Force.
2) Then they un-merged with The Elite.
3) now they allowed Knights Empire to absorb them
4) Ultimate Force does not exist any longer :pro:

my reply in bold blue

DeletedUser

good answers whateverr

still want james to give me his side off events so i cna see what bull he can come up with

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

1: There is no "ill feeling" towards UF and KE for there decision. Yes it was accepted however the move was all of a sudden and quick. It is what the UF members such as Jomarluna wanted.

2: Why would UF be safe in KE? CR have no pact with KE and as far as I know have no agreements with them. UF wasn't afraid of anything, it's a war game, there's no need for them to be afraid. Them merging into KE, was not an act of fear, it's what they wanted.

3: UF's original leaders are to busy to lead, they did not have time to reform UF. And as Whateverr said, no one else volunteered.

I don't see why everyone is making such a big deal over this anyway.

DeletedUser

we making a deal cos it shows how poorly ur leading making bad choice ect basicly showing ur leadership skills

DeletedUser

your car is driving on a motorway,
you see a familiar car coming from the opposite direction,
you know and like 2 passengers, but don't like other 2,
you can choose:
-drive for a head on collision trying to kill all passengers (or yourself),
-the other option is that you both stop, have a chat and continue together in the same direction after working out a nice holiday plan.

the car with passengers has 2 options as well:
-can kick 2 of the people out of the car,
-the second option is they can keep driving expecting good intentions from the other side

as you can see out of all 4 choices, only one looks like happy ending for both cars and all passengers.

DeletedUser

Yes, and we could all delete our accounts and play Farmville, holding hands and singing Kumbaya all the while.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at, Adam.

DeletedUser

im getting at 2 cars heading the same direction.... not the head on.
"holiday plan" is a metaphor in this case

DeletedUser

are you denying having a farmville account?! that's outrageous :p

DeletedUser

Motorcycle jousting seems like more fun. Now if you'll excuse me, I have eggplants to harvest...