Project - Information Gatherin'

DeletedUser

Hello,

As we all know information is power, especially if you're a wizard given that your physical stature is no longer relevant. Obviously, the type of wand you use comes into account and in some situations your broom will also be relevant, but generally speaking information can sometimes correlate with power and as such I need more information.

I am therefore looking for people to gather and compile information on every alliance in the top 10 of Oceans 44, 45, 54 and 55.

If you wish to help me gather information please send me an application with the following format :

Name : Jason Smith
Alliance : [ally]name[/ally] - Rank # - Ocean ##
Position : Regular Forum Access / Private Forum Access / Leadership

Send me a private message or message me in-game. You can also message me for everyday advice or anything else..

Sorting_Hat.jpg

Will the Sorting Hat choose you?

J

DeletedUser

I am in the Taco alliance. We have 6 million cheese, 5 million tortillas, 10 million lettuce, and 4 million beef

We are in the Ocean 54UC3

I'm afraid I cannot take your application seriously if you do not use the proper format and approved methods of communication.

DENIED

DeletedUser

Name : Hornslongtx
Alliance : [ally]Taco[/ally] - Rank #347 - Ocean 54UC3
Position : Meat Maker

DeletedUser

Name : Jesus Carpenter Sr.
Alliance : The divine trinity (pacted with the House of David) Rank 666. ocean 1
Position : Alliance Rabi.

DeletedUser

IGS Trial

Jayaris
hornslongtx today at 3:34 AM

Hmmmmmm......

I'll accept your offer for 1 million cheese......and a tortilla

Jayaris today at 3:32 AM
Congratulations [Player Name]! You have been accepted into the Information Gathering Society on a Trial Basis. Over the next week you should compile a report of the happenings of both your Ocean and your alliance - Send this report to me and if I believe it to be satisfactory you will be accepted as a temporary IGS Agent.

Marking Schedule
Clarity : x/3
Formatting : x/2
Entertainment Value : x/5
Factual Correctness : x/2

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, they are. Can't say I'm proud or anything. :p I was going to ask some serious questions before but they kinda made me just spam.

One the less, what is this whole "initiative" trying to achieve? What are the aims? Are you trying to compile some mass archive of Phi Alliances or what?

DeletedUser

Everyone in your alliance a degenerate spammer Cheeze? You guys are no better than pack of moronic wolves.

Do not post anything that does not directly relate to the thread topic, please continue to send applications. I will compile the reports sometime in the next week..

You're honestly out there recruiting spies and we're moronic?

Play the game well, gain spies the right way. Threads like this deserve to get spammed. Your topic doesn't warrant discussion by serious players.

How's that for on-topic discussion?

DeletedUser

You're honestly out there recruiting spies and we're moronic?

Play the game well, gain spies the right way. Threads like this deserve to get spammed. Your topic doesn't warrant discussion by serious players.

How's that for on-topic discussion?

First off, you're first statement doesn't exactly line up with your second.

Presumably you're arguing that me recruiting spies is moronic and you later state that there is a 'right way' to gain spies. So presumably you've some objection to my method.

So, what exactly is wrong with the way I recruit spies other than this I see three ways to do it :

A. You know the guy already and he's leaking information 'cause your buddies.

B. Unloyal member approaches you because he doesn't want to die and leaks information on his weak alliance.

C. You contact people in the alliance via mass mail asking for spies.

Note, that I've done and am doing all three of these this is simply a new age method of recruiting spies. I'm sorry you don't like it, but then again your opinion on the game and the methods by which I play it are not a high priority.

DeletedUser

First off, you're first statement doesn't exactly line up with your second.

Presumably you're arguing that me recruiting spies is moronic and you later state that there is a 'right way' to gain spies. So presumably you've some objection to my method.

So, what exactly is wrong with the way I recruit spies other than this I see three ways to do it :

A. You know the guy already and he's leaking information 'cause your buddies.

B. Unloyal member approaches you because he doesn't want to die and leaks information on his weak alliance.

C. You contact people in the alliance via mass mail asking for spies.

Note, that I've done and am doing all three of these this is simply a new age method of recruiting spies. I'm sorry you don't like it, but then again your opinion on the game and the methods by which I play it are not a high priority.

Your last sentence negates the entirety of this post.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they are. Can't say I'm proud or anything. :p I was going to ask some serious questions before but they kinda made me just spam.

One the less, what is this whole "initiative" trying to achieve? What are the aims? Are you trying to compile some mass archive of Phi Alliances or what?

What I'm trying to achieve will become evident in the following weeks, I need information so I can compile it and distribute it.

DeletedUser

What I'm trying to achieve will become evident in the following weeks, I need information so I can compile it and distribute it.

He's just trying to make himself important. That's all.

DeletedUser

Your last sentence negates the entirety of this post.

It actually didn't, regardless what you posted was fine for on-topic if you have any other questions regarding the topic feel free to post them.

DeletedUser17045

To whom? Why?

Don't just ask for stuff such as information and not expect to get these questions..suspicious questions.

DeletedUser

It actually didn't, regardless what you posted was fine for on-topic if you have any other questions regarding the topic feel free to post them.

If you don't care what I think then why do you keep responding?

(Don't answer that. That's how it negates it.)