Dear Stonecutters

DeletedUser

im in your heads...

please come sw. :) a bunch of your friends like eldooley already went NW though... we will find you where ever you lay.

ty have a nice day.

DeletedUser

Stone... who???
Loved the post comparing SC to something from Philip K. Dick... To paraphrase from Galactic Pot Healer... "The alliance was awful"
(read the book people!)

DeletedUser

alliance name. why Stonecutters ;)

and maybe, ive got sigma on the go at the moment.

DeletedUser

I have the best idea, everyone from beta, doesnt matter if you are in the DH or not make a Pi account and lets all go after Zolen there, even tho we all knew zolen used scripts and bots to even get half of what he did, should be fun?

whos in?

also SC are as bad losers as they were winners, also look at that list of WINS they put down
TeA?
DJ ( with TeA's Help among others)
TeA2 ( harbingers wars, whom ML and PoC helped them win)
Roman Republic( where ever should I start)

even in winning you guys sucked.

hahaha I'm in! I'm already on sigma and pi

DeletedUser

Wayne Zolen abandoned his alliance for Pi because he made a mess of things and started fighting Pheno, guess we just to much pressure on them! ;)

Wait for eGOD to beg to differ.

Why would I differ? He's saying what I would have in nicer words. Zolen did a very spineless thing by digging his alliance a hole and then leaving Beta. So yes, we will criticize. Don't know why you would tell us to stop..

You really do not understand logic do you?

DeletedUser

im in your heads...

please come sw. :) a bunch of your friends like eldooley already went NW though... we will find you where ever you lay.

ty have a nice day.

For all the wrong reasons ;)

DeletedUser

Why would I differ? He's saying what I would have in nicer words. Zolen did a very spineless thing by digging his alliance a hole and then leaving Beta. So yes, we will criticize. Don't know why you would tell us to stop..

You really do not understand logic do you?

Because Achilles said Pheno and not ml.His alliance are either on pi or joining winning.

DeletedUser

I have the best idea, everyone from beta, doesnt matter if you are in the DH or not make a Pi account and lets all go after Zolen there, even tho we all knew zolen used scripts and bots to even get half of what he did, should be fun?

whos in?

also SC are as bad losers as they were winners, also look at that list of WINS they put down
TeA?
DJ ( with TeA's Help among others)
TeA2 ( harbingers wars, whom ML and PoC helped them win)
Roman Republic( where ever should I start)

even in winning you guys sucked.

Whatever Devyn, keep trying to act the big shot on the forums. We all remember skype convos with you bending *** over to make relationships with us work. You say Llohll was the only one with sense, well she's also the one who dug us our deepest holes that started the whole thing with her double dealing. Sceeth referred to events LONG time ago as the true root of the beginning of the end, that would certainly qualify.

When we beat DJ we had TeA ALSO WARRING US like numbnuts. We finally convinced them to let us deal with DJ, and if you think they helped a lot, go back to the old forum posts between Mike and I and see my reasoning there, I"m not going over that again...

Then Harbingers? Seriously? Who is it that replaced TeA in 34? US. We did the lion's share and then some in that war. ML and PoC didn't carry half the load that we did there.

Oh and another thing I'd like to point out: 1. I love how you wait until AFTER Yo and Z's accounts disappear before posting your little chest puff...Obviously you were afraid to make that kind of claim lest you disturb the sleeping beast, but once the accounts were gone you decided to run your mouth.

BTW still no attacks, I just logged in to check... Guess ML has lots of bark and no bite...(BTW I wont actually be defending against any I just think it's funny)

DeletedUser

Whatever Devyn, keep trying to act the big shot on the forums. We all remember skype convos with you bending *** over to make relationships with us work. You say Llohll was the only one with sense, well she's also the one who dug us our deepest holes that started the whole thing with her double dealing. Sceeth referred to events LONG time ago as the true root of the beginning of the end, that would certainly qualify.

When we beat DJ we had TeA ALSO WARRING US like numbnuts. We finally convinced them to let us deal with DJ, and if you think they helped a lot, go back to the old forum posts between Mike and I and see my reasoning there, I"m not going over that again...

Then Harbingers? Seriously? Who is it that replaced TeA in 34? US. We did the lion's share and then some in that war. ML and PoC didn't carry half the load that we did there.

Oh and another thing I'd like to point out: 1. I love how you wait until AFTER Yo and Z's accounts disappear before posting your little chest puff...Obviously you were afraid to make that kind of claim lest you disturb the sleeping beast, but once the accounts were gone you decided to run your mouth.

BTW still no attacks, I just logged in to check... Guess ML has lots of bark and no bite...(BTW I wont actually be defending against any I just think it's funny)

Oh you!

DeletedUser

(BTW I wont actually be defending against any I just think it's funny)

I can haz city nao? *clears throat*

So this includes the city I failed thrice on, or are you trying to get me to make more mistakes for more laughs?

DeletedUser

I will log in just for you Theo, just to bust you up haha. I think there's like 1k bis sitting there if you feel like clearing them though...

DeletedUser

... Guess ML has lots of bark and no bite...(BTW I wont actually be defending against any I just think it's funny)

ML with no bite? Have you even paid attention to the stats of ML? Of any alliance in Beta, ML bites among the hardest. Just like a pit-bull, they don't let go lol.

All I have to say is that we have gotten some fight out of 2 players from SC. Havocschaos and Master in Chief but it was all defense. Doubt it was even their defensive units in the cities. They managed to take a city off a half active player who is now 100% active and has taken it back and a city from some guy in Band of the Red Hand from god knows where who doesn't speak English good enough for us to understand his posts. I presume he's from India but back on topic, SC hasn't even attacked us all of twice after a few months of skirmishing with them for BP :p

DeletedUser

I would have spoken sooner,maybe even woke the dog but it would have annoyed me to hear Zolen speak out his *** about how great you guys are.. I also see no incoming attacks on us, in fact I was the First to break the deal when I took a city in o32, and I have since gain small in roads there, but I have bigger things going on, I just wanted to stir the pot, and I did.

now go back to Pi like a good boy and leave us all here to play our game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

ML with no bite? Have you even paid attention to the stats of ML? Of any alliance in Beta, ML bites among the hardest. Just like a pit-bull, they don't let go lol.

Please don't suck up to ML they don't have the hardest bite PoC do...

DeletedUser

Please don't suck up to ML they don't have the hardest bite PoC do...
Sucking up to ML? Your full of more crap than a construction site porta-john on taco Tuesday. I have seen ML's bite. Thats why Im saying they do bite hard. PoC does bite too. Also don't forget ML is smaller than PoC. If I was sucking up to ML I wouldn't say that half the time I don't agree with their leadership and the other half it's a slight agreement most likely due to mutual goals.

DeletedUser

YAY!!! I logged in and FINALLY ML has attacked me. aln you da man! Too bad it was one of yowhatsups that went ghost and I didnt' actually stack it, could have made it more fun, oh well. Good to know someone in ML has balls enough to attack (even if it is only after I say I'm barely going to log in anymore)