Rate The Player

DeletedUser

Hello guys and gals, new on the forums, be gentle. ;)

Talion: I'll give you a rating of 8/10. Checked your Grepo stats and they weren't too impressive but judging from other player's posts an 8 would suit you well since you no longer play and I have never seen your old account.

NOW somebody rate me!

DeletedUser

7.5/10

Not the biggest player but is both active and growing which is what matters nowadays in epsilon. You have decent BP for your point size. City set up seems good. Not sure on play style but from your stats I can see potential for a good player.

DeletedUser

Die Xerxes: 9/10
Played with you before on a different account. Your a great team player, always willing to help and you never give up. Respect! ;)

DeletedUser

I would have to agree with the good stuff being said as well but simply cause your a KB Fan

DeletedUser

lol Membership's free right? :D

Edit: KB(Illuminatio) 8/10. You've lost a lottaaaaaa cities, but conquered a lot as well. Not the best of bp but I know that account didn't have much when you took it over. However your posts make me chuckle! So I'll give you a nice n friendly 8!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill take that, However if you looked you would see that I lost cities to my alliance and to allies so that I could move to 0-45 and take cities there.

However I did lose that very famous city to Devils who has been so quiet in here due to the fact he is probably still patting himself on the back.From what I hear he is used to getting patted in the back[lower] :D

DeletedUser

Ill take that, However if you looked you would see that I lost cities to my alliance and to allies so that I could move to 0-45 and take cities there.

However I did lose that very famous city to Devils who has been so quiet in here due to the fact he is probably still patting himself on the back.From what I hear he is used to getting patted in the back[lower] :D

King Butter 1/10

-He likes to attack when people go a couple days without producing points.
-He makes bold claims he does not back up
-He gave up on attacking me without even trying to cs one of my cities after all those arguments.
-He begs my friends for cities close by to me(Boggit/Lotfi) in order to gain ground.
-He uses other people's support mostly and boasts about it.
-He has lost a lot of cities to us and the general vibe is that it's not hard to take a KB city.
-He boasts about taking a players city who is not there.
-He gains ground by trading cities within his alliance constantly instead of putting in hard work to produce real results.
-And finally he exhausts my brain when I think of all the reasons why he deserves a 0/10 but I still have to give him that 1/10 for actually still wanting to play the game.

Now feel free to rate me. Except try to keep things that are actually true in the topic like I did.:pro:

DeletedUser

KB 9/10

Heard great things about when you were at war with TE with regards to your timing, attacking and defending. You had a good deal of BP with the KB account and so far on your current account you have dramatically increased the BP and points.

DeletedUser

KB 9/10

Heard great things about when you were at war with TE with regards to your timing, attacking and defending. You had a good deal of BP with the KB account and so far on your current account you have dramatically increased the BP and points.

guess you didn't want to rate me and put 10/10, I don't blame you :)

6/10
-Your a kb fan, your analysis of his performance shows this.
-You have low points after a year
-People do respect your play style so you get points

DeletedUser6029

Devils - 9/10

You have maintained yourself alone in your corner surrounded by both path and SE....something to be proud of.
You maintained yourself while broadcasting you welcome them to try it. Again something to be proud of :D
You have a great presence on the forum
Rick likes you....added points :D

Can't give you a 10 just in principle ;) Your head must be able to go in and out of doors. Can't have door jams busting with both yours and KB's egos.

DeletedUser

Don't know Devils, but i like his posts on the externals here :) ?/10

DeletedUser

Have to go 6/10. Good point to Bp ratio, okay points. but you have cities in 77,76 and 65. that's a big gap. and I like it all being close, you may have a reason but I don't know haha.

DeletedUser

No hard feelings sparkz! I started out in 77. When i joined Artemis i learned they were at war with SE and i moved all the way to 65. Then left Artemis, they attacked me hard. I was on my own for a few weeks and lost all cities in O66. Now rebuilding my bases in 77 (border 76) and 65. That's my reason. I move to the frontlines. But nice rating tho!

DeletedUser

Sparkz, 9/10 yes believe it or not-lol- has matured in game and now takes a leadership role instead of a cheerleader from his Aegis days. Born leader even though Sarissa is made up of peons-lol- except a few buddies of mine. Knows how to get the members moving,definitely knows how to defend and is very dedicated to the game. From what I heard you are on 23/7 which is better than my 21/6 lol. Dont be shocked about the rating you are a good player and have to give it up when due

DeletedUser

Since KB skipped the person he was supposed to rate I will rate El-Kokonut.

6.5/10

Decent BP, mainly DBP. Lost a lot of cities and seems like you have two main clusters of cities, one in O77 and one in O65.

DeletedUser6029

DX - forgive me for skipping you. You have been rated. I am going to rate Koko.

I give koko a 10/10. My reasons are not however standard.

After he was kicked from VII he survived in SE while being singularly targeted by Artemis. I mean droves and droves of attacks. He lost a ton, but...he maintained good spirits, sportsmanship and rebuilt to be a driving force against them. I watched him survive with less than I think 13 cities and maintain them. It took dedication to the game and sheer strategic smarts to do so. He bounced back, and for that reason Koko deserves a 10 in my book.

DeletedUser

DX I did not skip him sparkles did him-lol-

DOM- 10/10 for making siggies
10/10 for stating her opinion and getting you to agree with it even if she says that the water is red-lol-
0/10 for quitting Grep you are an uber loser to do so
10/10 at crying so hard to make people leave the account not to hear you -lmfo :D

DeletedUser6029

10/10 at crying so hard to make people leave the account not to hear you -lmfo :D
HAHAHAHA.....yeppers, I put the Phear of Dom in him :D he went into hiding....ahhhh I may find him yet once my granddaughter is born.

I am loser, Daveio is Uber Loser ;)

ON TOPIC - I give KB a 7/10. I never got a chance to actually go against him, however, I heard enough hot air from him to Devils to power all my cities (if Antiquity HAD power). He has kept the forum alive on many occasions and has no problems being the villian in order to keep the game fun, and vocal.

DeletedUser

DX - forgive me for skipping you. You have been rated. I am going to rate Koko.

I give koko a 10/10. My reasons are not however standard.

After he was kicked from VII he survived in SE while being singularly targeted by Artemis. I mean droves and droves of attacks. He lost a ton, but...he maintained good spirits, sportsmanship and rebuilt to be a driving force against them. I watched him survive with less than I think 13 cities and maintain them. It took dedication to the game and sheer strategic smarts to do so. He bounced back, and for that reason Koko deserves a 10 in my book.

Well thanks very much! You can rate a player by looking at his stats but they don't always show the truth. Whatever :p I am sure we all deserve a 10/10, because we are the most active players on whole Epsilon ;) :pro: