Top 12 Alliance Opinions

• Thread starter Roaring Whisper
  • Start date

DeletedUser11927

AX and Liq may fall one day but JFL is already in decline.... and we all know how bad the situation is in JFL when the unofficial spokesperson is you......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AX and Liq may fall one day but JFL is already in decline.... and we all know how bad the situation is in JFL when the unofficial spokesperson is you......

there is always a chance of rising up again.. JFL will rise up again to the top.. i have faith in that..

DeletedUser9465

Killing the troops from over 150 cities in order to take an AX city and failing to take it won't help you come back. ;)

DeletedUser

Killing the troops from over 150 cities in order to take an AX city and failing to take it won't help you come back. ;)

are you speaking of O 52 or attacks on you?? if for 52, then i just took a city.. not that it was an achievement but still good to have it.. if you talk about attacks on you, then i dont know much..

DeletedUser9465

Participation - Very good (a lot of members got involved in the attacks)
Organization - Very Bad (almost none)
Timing of attacks - Awful with one exception
Conception of attacks - Disastrous (I won't comment because I don't want to teach your alliance how it should attack)
Overall opinion - Extremely bad. Losing almost 200k troops without taking the city tells the story by itself.

DeletedUser

Participation - Very good (a lot of members got involved in the attacks)
Organization - Very Bad (almost none)
Timing of attacks - Awful with one exception
Conception of attacks - Disastrous (I won't comment because I don't want to teach your alliance how it should attack)
Overall opinion - Extremely bad. Losing almost 200k troops without taking the city tells the story by itself.

ok.. i think you are correct this time.. but you see, first point is good.. we now focus on rest.. next time you will see, that the other 3 points are taken care of.

DeletedUser9465

Sorry, but to achieve this you should change your leadership and most of your members. It's not the first time when you tried this style of attack on me or on other AX members. The participation was always good enough. The rest was exactly as I told you. I mean bad.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but to achieve this you should change your leadership and most of your members. It's not the first time when you tried this style of attack on me or on other AX members. The participation was always good enough. The rest was exactly as I told you. I mean bad.

we will improve our members.. and we are improving i think..

DeletedUser

are you speaking of O 52 or attacks on you?? if for 52, then i just took a city.. not that it was an achievement but still good to have it.. if you talk about attacks on you, then i dont know much..

You should clarify that you didnt take this city by yourself. You had failed for 3 straight weeks. The only reason you finally succeeded is because you had much stronger players than yourself clear for you. I'm fighting alone in O52 and don't request aid from my fellow AX members and have still thwarted countless attempts on my cities. They will soon fall I am sure as I cannot keep up with 5 alliances and 15 members all attacking my 7 cities, but you should be embarassed by the difficulty it took for you to take just ONE city. If you count that a victory, then victories must be few and far between for you....

DeletedUser

we will improve our members.. and we are improving i think..

JFL is the oldest alliance in Theta I believe. And their members have been around longer then any others. So how much more time do you need to improve exactly?

Ankimagine understand this, Prior to the war with AX and Liq, JFL was ranked second in the world. They also were in complete control of oceans 44,45,54,55, oh by the way they were allies with AX who are your personal sworn enemies for some reason.

Now JFL is ranked 5th, and will drop down to 6th very soon. They lost control of both oceans 45,55. The only allies they have that can help them in their wars are TP and that isn't going to well for TP anymore. On top of all that your original leader has quit and it is very obvious who was holding things together their from day one. Looking at all this i would say that JFl has already lost the war.

DeletedUser

You should clarify that you didnt take this city by yourself. You had failed for 3 straight weeks. The only reason you finally succeeded is because you had much stronger players than yourself clear for you. I'm fighting alone in O52 and don't request aid from my fellow AX members and have still thwarted countless attempts on my cities. They will soon fall I am sure as I cannot keep up with 5 alliances and 15 members all attacking my 7 cities, but you should be embarassed by the difficulty it took for you to take just ONE city. If you count that a victory, then victories must be few and far between for you....

i failed only once because you sea stormed my cs and i didnot send enough troops with second cs.. and i have been clearing few cities on my own too.. you know that.. how many times you managed to destroy my cs?? not even once.. i just revolt your cities but dont take them nor attempt to take them.. but now i will have 2 open slots and we will see who can do what.. just wait buddy.. and what about you killer 20 hoploits attacks?? you must be really happy that you manage to revolt the city.. do you know that i have been by purpose keeping that city clear??

DeletedUser

i also have the reports still now stating that i took the city myself..

JFL is the oldest alliance in Theta I believe. And their members have been around longer then any others. So how much more time do you need to improve exactly?

Ankimagine understand this, Prior to the war with AX and Liq, JFL was ranked second in the world. They also were in complete control of oceans 44,45,54,55, oh by the way they were allies with AX who are your personal sworn enemies for some reason.

Now JFL is ranked 5th, and will drop down to 6th very soon. They lost control of both oceans 45,55. The only allies they have that can help them in their wars are TP and that isn't going to well for TP anymore. On top of all that your original leader has quit and it is very obvious who was holding things together their from day one. Looking at all this i would say that JFl has already lost the war.

buddy, you do know that most of the present JFL members are new and JFL is not what it used to be.. we need to improve and we will.. being the oldest alliance doesnot mean that we cant improve now.. alliance belongs to its members and if members are new, so is the alliance in some way. as for my enemity with AX, i dont know why would you say that. i dont take the enemity personally. infact i do like many members of AX but i do agree with one thing- they are all arrogant and more proud of themselves than they should be.

DeletedUser9465

They just might have some reasons to be proud, don't you think? About the arrogance... maybe you should ask yourself why some AX players chose to reply to your posts as they did.

DeletedUser

They just might have some reasons to be proud, don't you think? About the arrogance... maybe you should ask yourself why some AX players chose to reply to your posts as they did.

well, yeah you are justified to be proud since you are rank 1 alliance.. but i would rather like rank 1 alliance to be more modest..

why do we always keep arguing, is this thread having no other purpose.. i would rather like to have fun rather than heated conversations.

this is a game my friends.. if this argue can stop, i promise i wont utter a word against AX if they dont against JFL. i hope you will be reasonable enough.

DeletedUser

Why oh why. I see that there are new posts in this thread, so my first thought is "Yay, new analyses!" (No not really, but I'm making a point). Instead I find AX and JFL members arguing. Don't you guys have enough threads to argue in already?

That said, we need an analysis. I wish I could give one, but I lack time and patience at this time. Anyone willing to volunteer?

DeletedUser

I , for one, can clearly see the phalanx losing ground, having a city in the O57 and O47 borders, its quite clear that regions I saw to be filled with black (TP)and pink (LS) are mixed with a few green and blue cities now

LS= Legendary Spartans btw

DeletedUser

doesn't this needs to be updated??

there are a lot of changes in the top 12 alliances.. NWO has come up, dark knights are also there and AoA and LOW are gone.