PnP: Sanity is Crazy!!! First Official Rim War

DeletedUser18571

Greetings to everyone in Phi. I am glad to present you all the first rim war. You are about to witness the fall of the Biggest alliance in this world.

Sanity vs TCoP, TCoP 2, TCoP 3, TCop 4, and TCoP 5. (The Confederacy of Phi)
26 Players VS 120 noobs

Odds are against Sanity, but who cares about numbers, not to mention the fact that they are pacted with the top five alliances in our ocean.

We were just a small alliance looking for a fun time in world Phi.
manson1a.jpg
jeffrey-dahmer.jpg
andre.jpg
We Didn't want a war but then the leader of confederacy of Phi asked me about a pact. I rejected the pact because I saw them as complete noobs. They had their pacts viewable on their profile and They already have 5 branches. Five is a way too much for an alliance on the rim, and this world just started, so to me they seem like a MRA.

I had a chance to talk to their leader and I received his work schedule, seriously how dumb do you have to be to give someone your login time.
bush-dumb-look-scratching-head.jpg

He tried to recruit my members but they were to loyal to leave except for one. I told him him that it was an act of war and he responded by saying my members have a right to pick which alliance to join. I tried to reason with him and tell him its called stealing but he ignored me.
Stealing%2004.jpg

We decided to establish an NAP but The founder of TCoP decided to kick their Diplomat after the pact was made between us. They then proceeded to attack and farm the poor player because their leader has a personal grudge against me and failed every time. four of their top players could not defeat one of their former member.

After much thought, my alliance has decided to officially declare war. We are giving all members 24 hours to leave TCoP. It'll be a shame for you to lose your city because you made the wrong choice when choosing an alliance.

DeletedUser18571

Conclusion to the Fall of the confederacy.
How can an alliance thats 5 times bigger than
gets owned by Sanity?

1. Communication: every alliance has some
sort of communication, They focused too
much on reccruiting and they focused heavily
on their forum. Our Spy errorhurts monitored
their forum for weeks. Its really easy to get
a spy in there when all 5 branches are
sharing one forum and each branch accepts
any player.

2. Leadership: There were many players such
as Kelostrada, charemus, and sircoraner that
could have led the alliance well but Matthew
ignored them and appointed inexperienced
players to lead his federation. Too much
hostility and doubts between the leaders
prevented them from planning a successful
attack.

3. Not good enough: Sanity was simply better.
Organized, experienced, and lead by players
that are bred for war. We knew how this
war would play out and we had no doubts
about our victory.

Results of the war
week1.png

weeek1.png

The Confederacy has dropped in rank and no
longer in the top 15. All of their members in
every branch are easy targets for Sanity.

I am not funny or creative, so my PnP may
not be be the best, but there's a story to be
told and I'm the one telling it.

This is just the first of many Wars that
Sanity will have in this world (if you
consider this a war). Hopefully the next
one will be a real challenge

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18571

Wait till you see the results of the war and pay attention to the conquest that will happen soon.

You can expect to see some players gone by tomorrow morning.

DeletedUser

I agree with Fist, that was kind of dull. Keep up the good work though I'm sure your next one's will be better! Anyway's, being as unbiased as I can be, best of luck to both sides. Obviously the one that will win in the end will do so because of a high amount of activity, aggressiveness, and communication. ;)

DeletedUser18571

Its my First PnP. I wasn't expecting it to be amazing.

The point is to let world Phi know whats going on. Just sit back and watch as Sanity Conquers noobs.

I thought this forum was pretty boring for the past week and this should liven it up even a little.

DeletedUser

The most boring thing I've ever read.

*Well well well.

*If this isn't the dummest way to cover up one's inability in the game? Calling the best organized alliance "noobs" many times says so much about your self Sir then about us.

*Holding together 5 extremely well organized alliances is no small task. Our leader is the best I've ever seen. I myself was a leader of one alliance of 60 players and that took up all of my time. How about 120 players??? That's just amazing.

*Our information shows that over 85% of us are experienced players, that's a high number.

*Scare tactics may have worked before to get some players out of alliances but with us you have to conquer over 160 cities to eliminate us. The poor and week numbers you have will never be able to do so. So get realistic, get down to earth, tuck your tale between your leg and beg for our forgiveness cause we will not surrender, we will not fall.

*You may take 1 city, but we will take 10 back from you. You may kill our troops, but we will strike 10 times harder. You may be able to defeat 1 of our player, but we will defeat all of you.

*Below is the pitiful and hilarious message this Sanity members sent us in our alliance... it has been great for laughs. Please keep on sending us such a funny reading material:

Sanity has decided to Declare war on your alliance. This is due to your Leader Matthew I. He has made many mistakes and held on to personal grudges ever since the start of this server. You guys have exactly 24 hours to leave and Join another alliance or you will be conquered.

My alliance is full and will not be accepting any members. you can Join Seraphim and few others and be safe. but if you wish to stay and fight than that's OK. I look forward to having a respectable war.

Check out this link to keep yourself informed about whats going on.
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=22285

DeletedUser18571

*Well well well.

*If this isn't the dummest way to cover up one's inability in the game? Calling the best organized alliance "noobs" many times says so much about your self Sir then about us.

*Holding together 5 extremely well organized alliances is no small task. Our leader is the best I've ever seen. I myself was a leader of one alliance of 60 players and that took up all of my time. How about 120 players??? That's just amazing.

*Our information shows that over 85% of us are experienced players, that's a high number.

*Scare tactics may have worked before to get some players out of alliances but with us you have to conquer over 160 cities to eliminate us. The poor and week numbers you have will never be able to do so. So get realistic, get down to earth, tuck your tale between your leg and beg for our forgiveness cause we will not surrender, we will not fall.

*You may take 1 city, but we will take 10 back from you. You may kill our troops, but we will strike 10 times harder. You may be able to defeat 1 of our player, but we will defeat all of you.

*Below is the pitiful and hilarious message this Sanity members sent us in our alliance... it has been great for laughs. Please keep on sending us such a funny reading material:

I'm glad someone from your alliance finally spoke up.

It does take a lot of work to manage the biggest MRA in this world, Your absolutely right about that. 120 members, which so far aren't close to conquest. You can ask anyone and they will tell you that having more points and more members does not make you better.

Your alliance is so fed up with the idea that your the best just because you have the highest member count and most points.

85% experienced? I highly doubt 102 out of 120 experienced players would join your alliance, and by experience you mean players that joined a previous world and failed.

Lets see what happens in the next few days.

DeletedUser

I'm glad someone from your alliance finally spoke up.

It does take a lot of work to manage the biggest MRA in this world, Your absolutely right about that. 120 members, which so far aren't close to conquest. You can ask anyone and they will tell you that having more points and more members does not make you better.

Your alliance is so fed up with the idea that your the best just because you have the highest member count and most points.

85% experienced? I highly doubt 102 out of 120 experienced players would join your alliance, and by experience you mean players that joined a previous world and failed.

Lets see what happens in the next few days.

Funny how you interpret "experience"

Got to love wiki:
Experience as a general concept comprises knowledge of or skill in or observation of some thing or some event gained through involvement in or exposure to that thing or event.[1] The history of the word experience aligns it closely with the concept of experiment.

The concept of experience generally refers to know-how or procedural knowledge, rather than propositional knowledge: on-the-job training rather than book-learning. Philosophers dub knowledge based on experience "empirical knowledge" or "a posteriori knowledge".

The interrogation of experience has a long tradition in continental philosophy. Experience plays an important role in the philosophy of Søren Kierkegaard. The German term Erfahrung, often translated into English as "experience", has a slightly different implication, connoting the coherency of life's experiences.

A person with considerable experience in a certain field can gain a reputation as an expert.

Experience is a collection of events and/or activities from which an individual or group may gather knowledge, opinions, and skills.

That's what "EXPERIENCE" means. Doesn't mean failing at something.

DeletedUser18571

Thats funny.

thats the literal meaning, by experience I meant if you played grepolis.

obviously everyone has had a collection of events and/or activities from which an individual or group may gather knowledge, opinions, and skills.

DeletedUser17088

NOW this thread is epic!

Anonymous Toucan - "dunno why they are arguing about the meaning of experience, none of them are"
Fotns- "its the irony i love the most"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Egg in your face anyone???

Smiley.
HERMES-MARS
Thod17
tyboriel
Silvesh

and 5-6 more members attacked 1 of our member all together. That's 10-11 attacks at similar times.

The attack failed. 10 of you can't even defeat 1 of us.

EPIC LOL

DeletedUser18571

Smiley.
HERMES-MARS
Thod17
tyboriel
Silvesh

and 5-6 more members attacked 1 of our member all together. That's 10-11 attacks at similar times.

EPIC LOL

I'll admit that Your member was able to snipe, The attacks we sent were seconds apart and the support was going to land a few seconds after the ship. You are so lucky andxerces support did not land early, it seems the anti timer prevented the support from landing when planned.

You did well preventing the first conquest, but good luck next time.

DeletedUser

Not exactly sure how to quote a quote that's already been quoted ( Dr. Seuss would be proud) But Seraphim will be taking no refugee's from TCoP. They all knew what they were getting themselves into joining that MRA. Could post a fair few reports of attacks from them which contained no Light Ships, but i'm sure none of you are too surprised or actually care that much...

DeletedUser

Smiley.
HERMES-MARS
Thod17
tyboriel
Silvesh

EPIC LOL

Wow - I'm mentioned here in the forum. What an honour for a noob from the outer rim who isn't even one week out of BP.

I learned a lot yesterday by taking part. Maybe it was a publicity stand gone wrong. But we learn from it - I certainly learned a lot.

While waiting I did farm the two members of your alliance on my island. Not sure they actually are members. One was in Phi 2 and left/got kicked and is back in Phi 4 now after he got under attack.
The other one is a refugee who joined after being attacked and was kicked elsewhere. I guess the war with you keeps him in the alliance.

There certainly are several good and cappable members in your alliance and yesterday might have woken them up. But there is also dross in your alliance that shouldn't be there.

DeletedUser

Alliance.

Wow - I'm mentioned here in the forum. What an honour for a noob from the outer rim who isn't even one week out of BP.

I learned a lot yesterday by taking part. Maybe it was a publicity stand gone wrong. But we learn from it - I certainly learned a lot.

While waiting I did farm the two members of your alliance on my island. Not sure they actually are members. One was in Phi 2 and left/got kicked and is back in Phi 4 now after he got under attack.
The other one is a refugee who joined after being attacked and was kicked elsewhere. I guess the war with you keeps him in the alliance.

There certainly are several good and cappable members in your alliance and yesterday might have woken them up. But there is also dross in your alliance that shouldn't be there.

Me personally is not in that alliance or alliance groups. Check grepostats if you don't believe me.

I'm the press publicist. Independent. Fighting the war in any way we can.

Our spies in Sanity are giving us great info on what you are doing. Currently bribing 2 of your guys with resources (and refuge if they are captured) has helped to get a lot of copy/paste from the forums. Thanks.