Dear Stonecutters

DeletedUser

nice post sceeth.

This thread has been endless enjoyment, for me and my 26 teamates on pi.

With that being said i am truly done here.

Thanks for putting up a fight sceeth.

deuces.

-Z

DeletedUser

P.S zolen it was a joke about joining Pi. I said I play sigma, where in fact I am at war with SES lol

have a nice one old friend, don't get in over your heads there now..

DeletedUser

And the whole point of what im trying to say in that message is that our full force was gone before 6 and a half weeks ago, when attacks were finally being launched. It's hard to pinpoint when exactly but it was definitely 3 months or more. Anyone who was looking at grepostats at the time could see most of us were stagnant, hardly doing anything...
Yeah and ML was at full strength 7 months ago. I'm just saying some key figures, whom were still around, decided to leave.

eGOD our core is 55.Also we can now focus on you and PoC more.
Your core area encapsulates o44/54 as well. I finally had my first Phenomen attacks in the last 24 hours. kandl and KingKeaver finally giving me some lovin'.

EGod we started the war vs Pheno, and you guess who followed...ML. You could have war'd us at anytime...ANYTIME. You had your dragonhead pacts the entire time...3 massive aliances and Pheno wanting to fight us...not to mention you secretly had the 32 noobs as your allies pretending that they weren't. Yet you waite till we leave and then attack us and then say you started a war with us and we left. Most people are aware of what happened on BETA so you coming on here to beef up your own ego only makes you look desperate. There was one attack on me before I quit and that was my lone city in ocean 32, to which I pulled my defenses out of. I had that city empty for 3 f'n weeks and FINALLY the 32 noobs decided to seige it. I hung around messing around battling saafaah part time logging in once every 3 days in beta for WEEKS...and still nothing. I hit delete without a report from ML even though I was hardly ever logging in, and now you come on here like you had something going on and we ran from it. How old are you anyway? You sound 13.

I'm sorry that we choose to fight our wars in a strategic manner rather than some blundering buffoon who fights all and has no friends. We play this game aggressively but in a smart manner.

Oh and we did not follow SC to fight Phenomen. We fought them for reasons completely different to SC in our own time. You might remember the huge amount of times SC asked ML to fight Phenomen before we did. We fought for our own reasons. Not for SC, a then NAP partner.

@sceeth: I do not think ML is the reason for SC's departure in the slightest. ML did hardly anything to SC. The only thing I am pointing out is that when ML finally gave the option for war by openly taking SC cities. Their top members/leaders start deleting. This fact is irrefutable. The only thing that they can do, and are doing, is give excuses for their sudden departure. Which in this case is the usual finger pointing from SC.

@Zolen: yeah this thread has been enjoying for me also. Arguing with SC is limitless fun. Though arguing with you on Skype was always the best as you got so very angry ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah and ML was at full strength 7 months ago. I'm just saying some key figures, whom were still around, decided to leave.

Your core area encapsulates o44/54 as well. I finally had my first Phenomen attacks in the last 24 hours. kandl and KingKeaver finally giving me some lovin'.

I'm sorry that we choose to fight our wars in a strategic manner rather than some blundering buffoon who fights all and has no friends. We play this game aggressively but in a smart manner.

Oh and we did not follow SC to fight Phenomen. We fought them for reasons completely different to SC in our own time. You might remember the huge amount of times SC asked ML to fight Phenomen before we did. We fought for our own reasons. Not for SC, a then NAP partner.

@sceeth: I do not think ML is the reason for SC's departure in the slightest. ML did hardly anything to SC. The only thing I am pointing out is that when ML finally gave the option for war by openly taking SC cities. Their top members/leaders start deleting. This fact is irrefutable. The only thing that they can do, and are doing, is give excuses for their sudden departure. Which in this case is the usual finger pointing from SC.

@Zolen: yeah this thread has been enjoying for me also. Arguing with SC is limitless fun. Though arguing with you on Skype was always the best as you got so very angry ;)

Our core is 55 not 44/54.Also, youll get the fight youve always wanted.

DeletedUser14909

Our core is 55 not 44/54.Also, youll get the fight youve always wanted.

He said encapsulates 44/54. Given that you are top in both with one over and the other nearly double the points of your nearest rival and they're both bounding on 55 I would say that was fair comment.

DeletedUser

He said encapsulates 44/54. Given that you are top in both with one over and the other nearly double the points of your nearest rival and they're both bounding on 55 I would say that was fair comment.

I dont understand anything after '44/54'.

DeletedUser

lets go wake of the kraken woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo

oh sorry is this out of place ;)

DeletedUser

I would term our two core oceans as 55 and 56 but 54 and 44 are becoming ones, well they were.

You are lucky you added those last three words or a massive eGOD rant would have ensued.

Why does one have to divide things by ocean? If we look at the density of an alliance's cities, you will see that o54 and o44 are firmly connected to your "core ocean" of 55. All I am saying, and the reason why I specifically chose the word "encapsulates", is that these cities are part of the core. Think of your core cities as a big circle-like shape. If I were to draw a slightly smaller square in the middle that shape, that would be o55. Then if we repeated these squares in a grid pattern, the ones around it would be the other oceans, and these would also have part of your core in it.

Oh and Wayne, I'm not surprised you don't understand his logical post, he used some big words in there!

DeletedUser

You are lucky you added those last three words or a massive eGOD rant would have ensued.

Why does one have to divide things by ocean? If we look at the density of an alliance's cities, you will see that o54 and o44 are firmly connected to your "core ocean" of 55. All I am saying, and the reason why I specifically chose the word "encapsulates", is that these cities are part of the core. Think of your core cities as a big circle-like shape. If I were to draw a slightly smaller square in the middle that shape, that would be o55. Then if we repeated these squares in a grid pattern, the ones around it would be the other oceans, and these would also have part of your core in it.

Oh and Wayne, I'm not surprised you don't understand his logical post, he used some big words in there!

Shh, jim,eddy whatever? Ive never herd encapsulate before.

DeletedUser

Well I have been away for several weeks to find basically that SC is disbanded and Zolen are no longer here. Reading through these posts I wanted to see for myself regarding Zolen through stats. I know Zolen had a very big mouth but I also thought his game backed up his words.

Last conquest by Zolen was an abandoned city on 5/07, he started Pi on 23rd March 2011 - 09:06:58 and SC starting taking his cities the 2nd week of June. I am no friend of Zolen but it appears to be true. With that said though, if I was getting pounced by RNW and had Zolen's ago...I'd still be in Beta.