Dark Lords

DeletedUser

We are based in Ocean 56, high average points for starting late in the game, good guides in the forums, don't ask to join if your not near us it won't happen, we are growing, you must be active to join, if not you will be kicked, also you must be willing to help others with def and attacking, if not then this alliance is not for you,

stand together or die alone(SW)(D)
that is the way of this game

DeletedUser

you had a member attack one of ours with a CS and it had 4 LS with it, no clearing waves or anything, and lost all of it to 40 biremes, and that was after 3 of your members tried to take another of his city's with about 3 hours of attacks and didn't take it, so i would say ya we are standing up to you right now, but no i am not an idiot, your alliance will more then likely take everything in your path but that does not mean i should roll over and give up(SW), we will at least put up a small fight as you kick are butt:pro:

I mean really how fun would this game be if no one ever tried to fight back?? so mock us while we are still here, but right now we are standing up and fighting back

DeletedUser

and what a show of bad sport men ship, we both know you will kill us in time{i plan on make it is long of time as i can}, why rub it in our face?