What's Happening In Your Ocean?

DeletedUser

Another thread... simple question. What's happening in your ocean?

O54: Quiet has been restored in the woods of O54 for now. TT romp the southwest corner of it, with pink death lingering northwards and alliances such as Red-Mist and Excalibur lingering east. As we plan to expand... well I have no idea what might happen.

DeletedUser17088

046: Rife with MRA's, no wars and no conquers yet, Roman empire changed their name after Molon Labe threatened them, Molon labe continue to annoy most people by being arrogant and outspoken

No threats exist there

DeletedUser

O55: People are dying :O

But in seriousness, it is pretty quiet in my part of the ocean. Not sure about the other parts.

DeletedUser

O54
Not much at the moment, we occupy heavily the southern part lingering west a little. Pink Death proving that so far they cannot attack :) Just waiting for some sort of nuke from someone. Hoping to keep the peac with TT :p

DeletedUser

Ocean 45:
Waste Management are growing fast! Although i think they're relying too much on Brian, they are currently 'at war' with TL, DH, THN and one other who i can't remember. :)

This is a good ocean i reckon.

DeletedUser

Ocean 45:
Waste Management are growing fast! Although i think they're relying too much on Brian, they are currently 'at war' with TL, DH, THN and one other who i can't remember. :)

This is a good ocean i reckon.

I think that deserves a PnP... sounds interesting.

DeletedUser

i've never done one before!
I'll give it a go tomorrow though. :)

T

DeletedUser

Brian is our big bossman yes he is a excellent player but our alliance doesn't completely rely on him, he is our founder. Yes a pnp would be interesting, i wonder what you have to say thomas. BTW we are at war with Delian League, The liquidators (and all there branches) including die hard.

DeletedUser12571

Brian is our big bossman yes he is a excellent player but our alliance doesn't completely rely on him, he is our founder. Yes a pnp would be interesting, i wonder what you have to say thomas. BTW we are at war with Delian League, The liquidators (and all there branches) including die hard.
It kind of does at the moment. He gave up one of his cities to another member for an easy first conquest, then it would seem he's the main source of support attacks during a conquer. I take my hat off to him.

DeletedUser

Negative Poe he is not our founder. A bunch of us started this together, we have no one founder. And theonlythomas has no idea what he is talking about. We do not rely on Brian, we ALL rely on each other. Also Poe, the D-League disbanded.

DeletedUser

Yep ole is right a few of us came to this server together we dont really have a main leader its multi leadership altho brian is our Godfather :) and we work as a team here altho brian growth is very fast and is always willing to help with anything in the game. We just really getting started now tho :)

DeletedUser

oh, they were still an alliance when i posted that, everyone made it seem like he was our founder...hehehe

DeletedUser

O54
Not much at the moment, we occupy heavily the southern part lingering west a little. Pink Death proving that so far they cannot attack :) Just waiting for some sort of nuke from someone. Hoping to keep the peac with TT :p

Lol, so far we've conquered two Red-Mist cities without so much as one light ship to break the siege.

Well, O54 is pretty nice, I like the scenery... and the real-estate.

TT is to the south-west, closer to the core. Red-Mist and Pink Death are everywhere else.

DeletedUser15283

O53 is too easy for my alliance.We are teamed up with Oceans Elite to wreak havoc in our ocean:p(SW)

DeletedUser17045

I can say that Ocean 54 is pretty dull.

Tiny Teddies are mopping up wherever we go. We might just start hitting some alliance to spark a war ;)

DeletedUser15283

Thats what we are doing.If your not with us, your against us.

DeletedUser17045

More like Teddies vs Sparta. And we all know the outcome for that ;) Because we all know the Spartans slept with Teddies at night time. So many chances to stab them straight in the heart ;)