Molon Labe - The Untold and Unbiased *cough* Story

DeletedUser

Mike, you were a loss to the game when you quit - one of the best diplomats I ever came accross.

BUT, when you're on the ropes then yeah, people will tuern against you.. it's part of the dog-eat-dog game that we play...

As for spys.. man, I had spies everywhere. I Finlandised loads of people in 44 and got more info than I knew what to do with.

TO be frank TeA as an alliance I didn't rate (not the crapola near me)... but I do believe you were wasted there.

DeletedUser

look at phenomenon now. it is the same thing as with TeA. also its easier to play defensively

DeletedUser

look at phenomenon now. it is the same thing as with TeA. also its easier to play defensively

Seriously - most astute comment I've heard from you yet + rep for that.

I was thinking of the old old days today . Northwest Kindred... Phenomen are so similar to them as well.

A shinging star in its later days seems to follow the same path...

DeletedUser

Herc I gave you rep for even saying the name Northwest Kindred that takes me back! lol

DeletedUser

Herc I gave you rep for even saying the name Northwest Kindred that takes me back! lol

Ahh... I miss them.. the first alliance I joined.. and what a story that was....

I think I probably have bragging rights as the first player to disband a 100 member alliance (Family) in the merger with NWK.

I'm also the oldest surviving member of NWK - even though I played a great part in thie downfall.

DeletedUser

Ahh... I miss them.. the first alliance I joined.. and what a story that was....

I think I probably have bragging rights as the first player to disband a 100 member alliance (Family) in the merger with NWK.

I'm also the oldest surviving member of NWK - even though I played a great part in thie downfall.

Well the account 'Wofty' was in NWK.

DeletedUser13405

Do you want to give the rise and fall story of NWK? I admit I was always curious as they were ranked so high in BP.