Messages From Newbs That Make You Laugh

DeletedUser

zeus12321 Today at

Hey, are you just founding a one person alliance?
Or are you recruiting people?
If you want to join my alliance hen we would be happy to have you join.

zeus12321 Today at
What do you think?
Do you want to stay by yourself or join us?

TheQuickAndDirty today at
Sorry bud, but I am just a wee bit big and seasoned to be in your alliance.

zeus12321 Today at
Trust me, I have much experience and we are about to merge with some bigger alliances to make one giant alliance.

TheQuickAndDirty today at 8:05 AM
Whom?

If you don't mind me asking.

zeus12321 today at
Hellenic Army, Reborn Warriors, Project Venom, and some others.

And where is the core oceans of these groups?

zeus12321 today at
We are everywhere.
It can be useful to be everywhere but if you tell me your oceans, I will tell you who is closest to you.

I just looked briefly at the location of each alliances top members... You are all spread out across the opposite sides of the world... It would be (If the merge goes through) The WORST

MRA...Mass Recruiting Alliance...

No chance of supporting each other except through divine powers... And who will lead this rag-tag group of misfits? ME?

Hate to burst your bubble, but there is absolutely no chance of that plan working, or forming a cohesive bond... I suggest you try to form a core... and recruit players atleast in the same ocean if you insist on becoming an MRA... That way you only have a 20 hour travel time for support instead of what you are proposing will end up being a 60 + hour travel time...

zeus12321 today at
I left my alliance.

Rofl... Well done. The first step on the road to not being a noobie! I hope you don't mind, but I have to post this on the External Forums... You should go on there if you get a chance... Also, may want to think about joining a pre-existing alliance... It helps in the beginning until you get some clout...

Any questions regarding the game ask. I will try to get back to you.

zeus12321 today at
I understand alliances and I am good at running them but I can't join alliances cause I can only get on every other week.
That is my downfall.

zeus12321 today at
Any advice?

Then, Defensive Sim building is the only option for you. All of your cities must have level 25 wall with defensive tower, Theatres, and level 30 Academies... You can get your cultural points 2 at a time when the money is there... And Colonize cities not too spread out. It is best to stay dense in one spot, and branch out from there...

I would probably pick Athena as the god on most of your cities, and build centaur/pegasus whenever possible...

Chariots/Archer combination is great for defensive sim...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice work you gave him good advice!! I wish more people would take the time to steer new players in the right direction.

DeletedUser

It took me 30 minutes from the time he asked me to join, to the time he left the alliance... I work fast.

DeletedUser

i wish him good luck..

As do I but I think by him only logging on once a week wont work. No one will want him for a leader or a member for that matter. He will always be considered inactive and dead weight until he finds more time for the game.

DeletedUser

As do I but I think by him only logging on once a week wont work. No one will want him for a leader or a member for that matter. He will always be considered inactive and dead weight until he finds more time for the game.

i agree.. logging atleast once a day is good..

if he wants to just play once a week in grepolis, i would suggest him to switch to beta server world 1. it is a ghost world.

DeletedUser12404

dang! i just deleted a newbe message of my own. some dude in o85 was asking to join my alliance when we are concentrated in o26.lol

DeletedUser11886

Lul I Have More nuby Messages From My Worlds That I Quit... I Peed My Pants After Reading One xP It Went Something Like This...

Some Noob:
Hi. I Want To Join Your Alliance, But You Must Give Me Leader Rights To Let Me Join. I Have a Lot Of Points So Let Me Be A Leader And Join.
(I Had 2 Cities And 15,000 Points And He Had 500 Points)

Another Noob:
Join My Alliance Or I Will attack Your City And Conquer It.
(Fail? He Was 2 Oceans Away From Me >.> And he Was A Newb With Only 1,200 Points LOL!)

A Old Friend Thats Now A Noob:
Oops I Didn't Know You Were Still Playing... How Do I Take my Conquer Out Of Your City? (Like Great, Only 2 Min Till MY City Is His)

Random Noob:
Get Your Alliance to Merge With me Or I Will Wage War On Your Alliance And Destroy Your City. (Sadly I Agreed... Cause I Was Going TO Quit The World Anyway)

What Would We Do Without These Noobs Making Our Lived LOL?

NOTE: I Think THis Was How Some OF The Messages Go. I Deleted Those Worlds XP

DeletedUser

Ahahhahahaha He'll need all the luck you all give him,He is hunted and there is a bounty on his head Lads(and or lassies)Take him out alote of alliances are after the guy

DeletedUser

Ahahhahahaha He'll need all the luck you all give him,He is hunted and there is a bounty on his head Lads(and or lassies)Take him out alote of alliances are after the guy

Who's after him? You?

If that's the case, U can guarantee a few attacks heading your way. And maybe a few thousand biremes heading his.

Talk about MRA, I just had a look at your alliance... Just looking at your pacts, I don't have to look at member placement... ROFL

DeletedUser

Who's after him? You?

If that's the case, U can guarantee a few attacks heading your way. And maybe a few thousand biremes heading his

Don't worry ill send 2000 biremes your way Achilles

just to watch Mortal rape Q+D's troops :p

DeletedUser11927

Now quick play nice people were patient with you lol

hehehh...actually I was hoping for this to get grepo nasty! :)...... anyways I am curious why there some people wanting to knock off zeus.... Please fill us all in if you can :)

DeletedUser

Don't worry ill send 2000 biremes your way Achilles

just to watch Mortal rape Q+D's troops :p

Your right, scratch that, he is a 2k point player, and his founder colonized all of his 26 cities... ROFL.

I will just bolt him a few times. That should set him back years. Whoohoo everyone bolt achilles!!!

DeletedUser

I had this noob who threatened me when he was in independents 2 lol...

DeletedUser

ill fill you in Our buddy Zeus was in Robbyn44s fan club but he seemed to have an urge for war,So he,Supposedly with the permission of his leader sent attacks and threats to everyone in our alliance and other alliances,So he started this war and he LEFT it,I for one do not care for him if they want him they can take him.

Btw Quick No thunder bolting.

DeletedUser

dont worry LA Quick only knows how to bolt his own city :p