Dressing Up As A Dragon

DeletedUser

Lol @ gotham soldier...

As of today, the SES has still taken more cities off Pheno than Pheno has taken off SES...

That is including Achilles' Golden Age of Phenomen post April 2nd.. even after we've disbanded the alliance and have gone off our own ways and you've had a field day conquering our inactives for almost a month, we've still taken more cities... LOL... and almost all of our conquests were actives..

@ gotham soldier: is this your serious opinion and reading of the SES-Pheno war?? im quite interested because we tend to stay away from the forums, but if stats are needed to back up my talk, then i dont mind looking up some... the wars over, now to sit and bask in the glory...

DeletedUser13405

Rychemaster...the way I view it (and I could be wrong), is that SES joined in the war against Pheno after debating which side to take. SES jumped out to a big lead. Some of the battle reports I saw from ThaUnit were the best I ever saw...thousands of troops & perfect coordination. Then Pheno decided to focus on one front, unfortunately it was you. From what I know, they made up a lot of the ground. Some of your guys went inactive. Then there was this whole ceasefire business. Then Pheno renewed attacks when someone in SES broke the ceasefire. This time you guys appear to be capitulating and joining up with the enemy.

Please correct me where I am wrong. I'm sure there are details I'm missing, but I think I have the basic idea.

EDIT: And this whole war is over business? Its not over for DH and the other alliances fighting Pheno (T3K, CB etc.) It may be over for you guys, but what glory are you basking in? You have no alliance left and some of your best players are now with your enemy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

and almost all of our conquests were actives..

Gorgar - Inactive (14 Cities Lost)
Coll - Was Inactive Now Back (9 Cities Lost)
Splendid Isolation - Inactive (11 Cities Lost)
Ry1311 - Inactive (8 Cities Lost)
Aduke05 - Inactive (4 Cities Lost)
Kadjayuni - Inactive (5 Cities Lost)
FranklyV - Inactive (5 Cities Lost)
Sage - Inactive (1 Cities Lost)
THORS HAMMER - While he was on holiday (4 Cities Lost)
Bowzer - Was Inactive Now Back (14 Cities Lost)
Martinus - Inactive (1 Cities Lost)
Ralp - Inactive (1 Cities Lost)
Milonius - Giving away cities to them before he joined (3 Cities Lost)
Meatus - Inactive (1 Cities Lost)

That equals overall - 81 Cities!!!

Not taking inactives? I will see how many inactive cities we took off you....

DeletedUser

yeah, but 95% of pheno is inactive so its hard to conquer the actives ones..

DeletedUser345

yeah, but 95% of pheno is inactive so its hard to conquer the actives ones..

I can tell you that 81% of Phenomen have been active this week, only 19% haven't and its these guys that are targeted.

JungleBear

Phrourach
a thread that actually has proper stats and reasoning in. I like it.....

Pheno is dealing with many attacks and alliances and will deal with each one as it finds time and focus.

It took us months to move players over to ses and will take us time to reach t3k and ml.

As a whole though i rate poc as probably the best fight we will have and will get to that one one day, if they hold there activity.

t3k and ml will fold when under pressure, they dont have the members to fight us off, enjoy all your inactive conquests........LMAO..

Anyone can talk the talk but pheno have been fighting and defending a long time. We know how to defend. do some of the other alliances have the man power to defend properly, i dont think so....

For all your stats and we are winning blah blah blah......pheno are still here and will continue to grow. We only want the dh alliances dead no others and your time will come and then your stats will count for nothing.....stats are only stats.....this is a marathon not a sprint and he who laughs last will laugh loudest..........

DeletedUser

How about my attempt that was an hour and a half off being mine. It was a close attempt off a player close to half your points in an ocean I've only been in for 18 days..

DeletedUser

How about my attempt that was an hour and a half off being mine. It was a close attempt off a player close to half your points in an ocean I've only been in for 18 days..

You got him off guard, and he wasnt really bothered about keeping the city.It was a bugger for you though;)

DeletedUser

You got him off guard, and he wasnt really bothered about keeping the city.It was a bugger for you though;)

Oh the number of times I've heard THAT ONE... makes you wonder what cities you DO want.

Please name a city you DON'T want conquesting so we can prove a point :)

DeletedUser

I love who the only response I've gotten about my poking CS attempt was that I "caught you off guard" or it was a "surprise" according to bowzer. ML and Phenomen have been at war for nearly 6 months and this was an extreme border city..

One would think that an alliance would cover a border city in this time and be prepared after 6 months of war. I've only been in the ocean for a little bit of time. This first CS attempt on an active Phenomen player in o54 was more of a probing one. For example I now know when this player is offline and that if I can sneak a CS in his city it's mine. I will have more land troops this time since you guys seem to have a good amount of manticores sitting around. Though bowzer alone lost 44 so I don't know how many you guys will have for next time.

DeletedUser8362

i has another thought? If u were in a war would u ever sit on the front line without your guns armed? Then when the enemy comes to shoot you say "its OK I didnt care anyways"

DeletedUser

He didnt notice untill the conquest was 5 hours in.

"Sorry guys - left one vulnerable, and eGod has got in at TeebeeM. There are 19 hours left on the siege. If anyone has fliers, at the moment that seems the best chance to keep it. I have decided not to send LS - most of mine are 8 hours plus away, and will probably just hit the ML bireme wall. Will save them to try to take one of his instead. BUT would still like to keep the city if poss, so if you have manti's or harpies, now may be a good time to use them!"

What he said when he explained the situation.

DeletedUser8362

BUT would still like to keep the city if poss

so how is this saying he didnt care if he lost the city?? He wanted the city to be kept, but was sensible when saying that there will probably be a large bireme stack, so dont send ls.

DeletedUser

so how is this saying he didnt care if he lost the city?? He wanted the city to be kept, but was sensible when saying that there will probably be a large bireme stack, so dont send ls.

He didnt care if he kept it, but he wanted to keep it if possible.

Lugosi

Strategos
it wasnt lost though :rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly.

I think attention seems to be drawn away from the fact that although a Pheno city was left vulnerable; ML were still incapable of capitalizing on what they have made out to be an easy conquest. Maybe bowzer was right, the enemy do not know how to defend aswell as we do:heh:.

Also . . . .
2cdbyua.jpg