Operation Herodotus

DeletedUser

Around Jan 15th 2011 VP declared war on Pheno,according to your timeline we never did .:)

DeletedUser14909

No you declared war with the rest of your Dragon friends....

Actually, I always thought VP went in first and there's a 7 to 2 city take in their favor before the date the DHs declared. First city was taken on 13th Jan.

DeletedUser

VP Important Dates

No you declared war with the rest of your Dragon friends....

Mullen96 pointed this thread out to me. I've been very busy with RL. So my apolagies for not responding earlier:

Important dates for VP:

Feb 2, 2010 - VP Formed

April 1-10th [Don't recall exact date] - VP declares war on Kingdom of Warrior

Nov 2010 - VP declares war on Phalanx

2/26/2011 -VP agrees with ceasefire with Phalanx

-Pheno War Information from VP end-
Dec 2010 or Jan 2011 - VP agrees with Xmortis to go to war against Pheno, if Pheno declares war on X.
Jan 14, 2011 - VP breaks the pact/nap with Pheno & declares war on them. Kad posted what date our two alliances went to war. The declaration of war, that VP had on Pheno has been deleted by the moderators or admins. The thread where it was, was deleted.

However look at the stats. First city we lost was on 1/24 (DH declared on 2/1); First city we took in Jan was on the 13th but I think that was gifted or donated. [I'm ignoring the ones in 2010] The second one was on the 16th of Jan. I think if I remember right VP/Pheno agreed on a NAP late December 2010.

On a second note of the Pheno vs VP war. Here is a quote from DH Battle Stats Thread.
I'm starting all stats from today, the 1st of February even though VP have been at war for a while longer, and the losses on Phenomen's side are only losses from Dragon Head alliances.
Feb 2011 - VP declares war on The Ionian Revolt

June 2011 - VP declares war on Xmortis

PS why there is very few exact dates. We don't keep track of that nonsense. We don't do PnPs against others. We use our mail system and when the alliance is dead. We remove them and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

14th February 2010 - Dobby's first issue in Beta's Official News Column is released
20th - 27th February 2010 - D.I.E. merge into Phenomen, The Delian League, Titans and Kingdom of honour merge into U.A.R. and Extraho Imperium merge into Praetorian Guardians.
6th March - 13th March 2010 - Army of Aliens delcare war on Serenity
13th March - 20th March 2010 - Army of Aliens and Serenity end their conflict and agree a NAP
25th March 2010 - Serenity and Clan Harmada merge into Molon Labe
27th March - 3rd April 2010 - Boreas Final Blow split and merge into Saints of Tartarus
3rd April - 10th April 2010 - Army of Aliens delcare war on Champions of Olympus, Champions of Olympus merge into Legion.
10th April - 17th April - Clan Wheel and TimeWarp go to war
17th April 2010 - Dobby's last issue in Beta's Official News Column is released
21st April 2010 - Army of Aliens delcare war on Phenomen
24th April 2010 - Molon Labe delcare war on Amry of Aliens
7th July 2010 - Virtus Phoenix declare war on Kingdom of Warriors
7th July 2010 - Praetorian Guardians exit the world and most members join Knigdom of Warriors
12th August 2010 - Dark Judgement declare war on StoneCutters and Children of the Hydra
22nd August 2010 - South East Syndicate declare war on United Aegaen Empire, Pros Theon and Kingdom of Warriors
15th January 2011 - Phenomen declares war on Xmortis
1st February 2011 - Virtus Phoenix, Controlled Burn, Children of the Hydra and Phalanx also declare war on Phenomen
18th June 2011 - Phenomen defeat South East Syndicate

Grammar error

DeletedUser

I think these are the ones.

Lol all Achilles has is the forum posts for when we say it to the world. March 3rd is when the merger happened and everything but the alliance name was formed. At this time the alliance was still technically called Clan Harmada though in reality we were completely merged already. We then had a 2 week choosing process that involved the entire alliance to find a new name. This ended up with Molon Labe. Then after the dust had settled and we had our shiny new name, we announced it on the forums, as is shown that was done on March 25th.

All in all the merger process took over a month to complete but I would say it was well executed and made a banner for all of the members from both alliances to be proud of.

Ah I had forgotten that AoA declared on Phenomen a few days before ML joined in. That one is correct and April 24 is the official date ML declared war, not April 25th. I was looking at conquests as I knew ML conquered a city off aha within 12 hours of declaring war (okay we cheated by starting early :p).

As for the "AoA vs Serenity" war. I guess you could put that in there.. though I hardly count it as a war. All it was was AoA mass bolting Serenity for a week and I do not think a single city was taken.

As for the VP vs Phenomen thing. Otis is on to it. VP were at war with Phenomen before ML and co. In fact, VP was added to Dragon Heads when they were at war and not the rest of us if I have that right.

DeletedUser

Oh my LORD, eGOD is right again!!!!!! Oh noezzzzz!!!!

As for the VP vs Phenomen thing. Otis is on to it. VP were at war with Phenomen before ML and co. In fact, VP was added to Dragon Heads when they were at war and not the rest of us if I have that right.

I know this is bad for your ego, egod. But you are right. VP was added to DH after we had declared war on Pheno. However, the invitation was sent to VP to join DH before we had declared war. I think it was one-week process for VP to join because of the Council discussing it and making sure it was one thing we wanted to really happen.

DeletedUser

Jan 14, 2011 - VP breaks the pact/nap with Pheno & declares war on them.[/URL] Kad posted what date our two alliances went to war. The declaration of war, that VP had on Pheno has been deleted by the moderators or admins. The thread where it was, was deleted.

However look at the stats. First city we lost was on 1/24 (DH declared on 2/1); First city we took in Jan was on the 13th but I think that was gifted or donated. [I'm ignoring the ones in 2010] The second one was on the 16th of Jan. I think if I remember right VP/Pheno agreed on a NAP late December 2010.

On a second note of the Pheno vs VP war. Here is a quote from DH Battle Stats Thread.
VP declared on the same day Pheno declared on X - they where the first and did so straight after Pheno's declare, NOT beforehand - please correct the dates (i think the time zones have mixed up the dates of these 2 events)

June 2011 - VP declares war on Xmortis
oh? I was not aware of any formal declration...where is your 'declaration' or reference? ;P

DeletedUser

Maybe because he's leader of VP? :p

Perhaps look up what Declaration actually means please ;P Covert (or even overt) skirmishes for BP are not Declarations of War.

Milo u need to get some common term definitions for certain events, since the terminology being used is becoming subjective.

eg
'Declaration of War' -> Where an alliance publicly announces war and both or more sides are aware of it. eg 'Pheno declares war on Xmortis' is terminologically correct since they did declare to all in a public forum post, VP never did afaik (if they did, then where is their post? reference? that was what I asked for eGod - this thread is not a declaration thread, nor am I implying "Q doesn't know VP is at war with X how dumb can he be?" since my original post about it has nothing to do with their 'war', it had to do with the terminology used which seemed very misleading without the declaration reference....)

<Alliance A> Attacks <Alliance B> -> May not be war, but certainly battle(s).
<Alliance A> - Secretly Attack <Alliance B>
<Alliance A> Secretly fights <Alliance B>
<Alliance A Secretly PACTS < Alliance B>
etc..etc...

and "<Alliance 1> goes to war with <Alliance2>" would be a more appropriate term to use in the above case.

Get the terminology right, and you wont have unnecessary posts from me. Use correct terms to avoid subjectiveness please.

DeletedUser

correction:

May 15th - Pros Theon formed after a group secedes from Myrmidons while still under attack by Xmortis

DeletedUser15769

Feb 14th 2011 - My Valentine's night of love making and listening to Barry White was spoilt by tnorth40 :)

DeletedUser

I think he's meaning that VP declared within the alliance that they are at war with Xmortis on that day. Perhaps not the best use of the word if we are going to get technical. We can still count it here as "the day the war started" or whatever.

DeletedUser

We can still count it here as "the day the war started" or whatever.

What war? If I were to attack you eGOD (Im not that stupid) do ML and X go to war because of that? I think we cancelled our pact with them around that time. Not war. Maybe a farm or two?

DeletedUser

I believe SC were the first to declare on Pheno
I personally don't remember any formal declaration on the forum. An internal/in-game declaration may or may not count, it is up to Milo but there is no doubt SC was fighting Pheno first.

19th January 2011 - ML formally wins war against first TGSA. Mergers begin. (Marks a come back in away I believe eGOD stated previously. May be wrong.)