Fighting the Good Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Fair enough my information might be wrong or I might not even have all the info, but as far as I could tell that was Sensai saying he would like to find an alternative to the current situation.

What exactly did he refuse? a Merge into Xmortis? And if he said no to the merge then Xmortis would wipe him? If that is the case then no wonder he refused. So please do share the things we are not privy to if you feel I'm understanding something incorrectly.

It wasn't like that with Cece when she was running the alliance, Fate and cmissil took on the negotiations originally. However Cece made it that way by constantly saying so...well...she got what she wanted, a self-fulfilling prophecy - she was an oracle...too bad Sensai inherited all the fall out afterwards and he took all talks the same way, manipulated and corrupted to mean what he wanted, he never really got what we were talking about with all that hate as a filter....oh well..he'll say otherwise,but I'm not interested in debating it, its long gone now...as for the more recent options presented to him, we wont discuss that here since it is irrelevant and talking about sensitive alliance 2 alliance talks is not something Xmortis does in public forums...

As for you players south Q, you are right. It does seem like we were bullying him, but we had no place to expand to and naturally we would gravitate to the largest players in an ocean. If ever they were to ask for relieve or request us not to attack them, then I can tell you I'd be the first person to accept it, but instead they called in the Xmortis support and stacked the city with 2000+ biremes, which we saw as an opportunity to gain valuable BP.

The difference between what we did to what you're doing is that we did it to grow and expand, you're doing it to teach someone a lesson and now you wont stop until this player has nothing left. Big difference

That's your opinion. Teach someone a lesson? lmao Thats a joke right? This is a war game, perhaps learn to play strategically before you start exposing how pathetically you think 'why' and commenting on how X plays ;P Your reason is so heavily biased its not worth further comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BulldogMan needs to learn when u play war games (especially grepolis) compared to many other forms of war games is a thing called PK

when u take a city from a person then lose a city and gain battle points which in turn allows them 2 more citys prior to losing 1 city

so allowing people to continue playing becomes problematic. when u conquer 1 city you conquer all the citys and rim the player from the game so they cant return on you 10x

its called PLAYER KILL a standard in normal game play

DeletedUser

lmao Doobs... Bulldog, he has a point... Wasn't it your entire alliance against doobs? and then you involved wok against him? Infact... you still are.

DeletedUser

LOL!!! Rimmed by Doobs!!! If I could +rep you again I would, so I'll give it to Jodaid

Fair enough, but we didn't involve WoK. Coneil involved them.

(ha ha, I'm actually still laughing for being so forgetful and Doobs pounching on me like a ninja)

DeletedUser

LOL!!! Rimmed by Doobs!!! If I could +rep you again I would, so I'll give it to Jodaid

Fair enough, but we didn't involve WoK. Coneil involved them.

(ha ha, I'm actually still laughing for being so forgetful and Doobs pounching on me like a ninja)

Coneil didn't like the fact that BA couldn't handle doobs alone and had asked for Woks help against his friend. He left because he wanted to help him, but I am pretty sure the talks about wok assisting you were before he left wok and that that was partly his reason for leaving. Wok asked him to stay out of it, he refused, good on him :) That is my version...

I'm confused as to how coneil involved them... please, do explain :)

DeletedUser

As far as WoK was concerned they would stay "neutral" because of Coneil and only provide support in our cities and not engage in attacks or conquer attempts.

Then when we broke into one of Doob's cities he decided that its "cutting it too close" after which time he sent his CS breaking attack and violated WoK's policy about intervening. THAT is why he left WoK

We did asked WoK why they would not help us out as we were moving into O67 to act as a support base for them when Doobicus started attacking us and with only like 10 cities we had to go at it against Doob's 20. WoK never got involved while coneil was in WoK.

And those are FACTS

DeletedUser

Well as i am being spoken about and my ears are burning i thought i would regester so i could reply .
WoK Where only semi neutral whilst i was supporting doobs others where supporting B.A players . and whilst i was in Wok there was pleanty of talks about attacking doobs and as he has supported many wok players before and after he left i thought it was out of order attacking a player who helps you . and a former leader mokkomokko made pleanty of noise about attacking doobs but as i basically said if you attack doobs i will leave to defend my friend . i was also getting sick of the accusations about how doobicus was attacking B.A as some sort of conspiracy to stop B.A from entering the war with Xmortis , if all they ever wanted to do was attack Xmortis they could easily have ignored doobs (as difficult as that may be lol ) and joined the fight but they instead decided on multiple times to throw everything they had at doobicus . so they landed a cs after god knows how many attempts and thats when i left WoK and sent some of my ls to the cs and then it ran away lol ( cant blame it i had sent ls doobs had sent ls and someone else had also sent a considerable fleet) anyway thats the reasons i left and wok where always on the road to attack doobs i just delayed it .

DeletedUser

well, this seems to me that this conversation will never end... BDM says one thing (possibly true) then the other side says something else (also possibly true).

I would ask any impartial observer who knows about this to speak up and give the straight facts, no bias, no lies...

DeletedUser

Please keep it on topic a bit more guys, it's only coming in drips and drabs at the moment.

DeletedUser

well, this seems to me that this conversation will never end... BDM says one thing (possibly true) then the other side says something else (also possibly true).

I would ask any impartial observer who knows about this to speak up and give the straight facts, no bias, no lies...

funny how he wasn't even involved in the discussions between coneil and his old alliance, yet he 'knows so much'.. blah blah blah... ;P

DeletedUser

You're all puppets....
4. Let's not fight wars with other alliances and let's try to make other alliances join the fight against Xmortis.

So they do whatever it takes to make other alliances join the fight against Xmortis, even manipulate the facts, spread rumors, talk/make up crap, kiss-***, make 2-faced deals, cause problems, etc. to reach that objective........and you guys call yourself 'honorable' and talk of a 'fair fight' - so according to you guys, its only fair if you get 3-4 alliances (how many squads u got now? 30-40 players now?) Vs 2-4 players? lmao all attacking 1 player now?...ya all hypocrits :p

DeletedUser

funny how he wasn't even involved in the discussions between coneil and his old alliance, yet he 'knows so much'.. blah blah blah... ;P

I was more involved than you were Mr Q, so where are you getting your info... oh thats right, same place as me. Second hand.
Sit down please

;)

DeletedUser

I was more involved than you were Mr Q, so where are you getting your info... oh thats right, same place as me. Second hand.
Sit down please

;)
yes it was me, all me ;)
/sarcasm

not that i really care, cos you are right I wasn't even involved and it had nothing to do with me, only to understand certain factors in the issue as a consequence....but where i get info from is of no concern to you or anyhone, don't assume to think what i do and dont know - cos you make an *** out of just you ;P.....i know what u and your alliance where told, but i also know what took place. i don't have to prove a thing to you, i wasn't the puppet master, i didn't abandon my friends, ignore their concerns, etc.

now shut up please
;)

DeletedUser

I dont think we'll come to a mutual agreement about this as we weren't the people directly involved with Sensai and Doobicus, so lets agree to disagree?

now shut up please

LOL! Loving this thread btw!!! You're much more fun on the forum than in game support your members ;)

DeletedUser

I dont think we'll come to a mutual agreement about this as we weren't the people directly involved with Sensai and Doobicus, so lets agree to disagree?

all i'm staying is you weren't given the full info, only what they wanted you to hear

I guess i can agree to disagree...opps, damn i agreed? w.t.f? ;P

DeletedUser

Well, if you have information that the rest of us, in the middle of all this, dont have...
Sharing is caring
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.