Hobbies!

DeletedUser

Since this is a general discussion forum, i think we should all get to know who were flaming a little better.So just post your hobbies and anything else, you may want to add.

DeletedUser

ok then,

Hobbies:
Football (not the American kind :p)
Tennis (watching can be a bit tedious though...)
Kyacking, thrill ride all the way: View attachment 806

and pretty much anything else thats awesome :)

Other Facts:
I can speak 4 languages (English, German, French and Latin :p)
I enjoy writing (books ect)
I play a musical instrument (theory is tedious)
I self-teach myself guitar :)

so... whos next? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8362

hmmm hobbies?

Grepolis (obviously)
reading (when not playing grepolis)
risk (best game after grepo)
CoD
sleeping (does this count?)
Animations/video editing/graphic design/photo-editing

Next?

DeletedUser8362

Wiii of course silly... we go no map-pacts but i likes it better (plus u can play laying down which i hear is very hard with xbox/ps3)

DeletedUser

Sports: Travel soccer, football, tennis, lax, and basketball. And kyacking over the summer (almost the same as black paladin)

Indoor: reading

Electronic: grepolis, modern combat domination

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As far as games go my current addictions are League of Legends and Minecraft. Awesome games.

DeletedUser

lets go mine craft me too I forgot. I have made a roller coaaster and death traps every where.

Lugosi

Strategos
Hmm . . . guitar, general fx art and graphic designing, revising atm and I always like a bit of sport but revising is stopping me and making me a bit flabby :( oh and grepolis as for other games I play COD and an online game I'd recommend for COD away from your console is Flash Strike.

DeletedUser12662

hobbies/jobs:

writing scifi/fantasy
daytrading of bitcoins (used to be S&P stocks, but I've switched for ease of tax returns)

just hobbies:

reading
long distance hiking
leaving hints that I'm actually an emergent intelligence from several million worm-infested computers

misc- I play this game as a simulation of what it would be like to control my own nation. If my gameplay is true to my ideals despite the lack of consequences for breaking them, then I'm ready. Inexplicably, I'm sometimes far too serious about this. As evidenced by determination to foil an incoming CS from my smartphone while hiding in a box in the garage as a crazy stalker wandered through my house. Near as I can tell, I defeated both.

DeletedUser

Not too many hobbies here. Grepolis of course-one of the best browser based games ever.
A zombie game (also a computer game), Dead Frontier. Its still in beta but its awesome, here's a link for those into zombie games-http://fairview.deadfrontier.com/refer.php?ID=4085670&SERVER=fairview.deadfrontier.com
CoD is fun-PS3 all the way.
Generally whatever else I find randomly thats entertaining for a while I pick up.

DeletedUser13405

Since I was one of the ones asking for this forum, I might as well use it right? LOL! Thanks Devils for any part you played in getting this up & running.

My active hobbies are skiing in winter and sailing (racing and distance) in the summer.

I enjoy playing & watching other sports such as baseball & hockey.

As for other games, I have been in a fairly large pot fantasy baseball league for years. During the season it takes a lot of time as it is a daily league.

But my biggest hobby is probably enjoying all the nightlife my city has to offer.

DeletedUser

Hobbies:

Grepolis totally hooked :/ Reading wise Fantasy/historical novels/psychology (for work and play)

Active: Surfing, martial arts, walking my dog

Other gaming, Counter Strike, Left for Dead 2, Worms reloaded, Civilization 3 and 5, and some Xbox if get a good game :/ Played EVE online for a long time got bored with it.

DeletedUser

Hobbies:
Biking
Reading
Playing MC2BP on my iPod
Grepolis
TW
Dreaming
Speaking French, English, and Spanish
Drinking Pepsi :p
Chilling..
Blowing stuff up
Loving my dog (Goldendoodle)

DeletedUser

Hobbies-
Study of History
Teaching myself the art of sword fighting ( Long sword/Shield)
Learning survival techniques to survive the up and coming Apocalypse
Reading Fantasy novels
Anything written by Vertigo Comics ( DMZ,Y the last man,Northlander)

Play Battle Field / CoD on PS3 ( Stripes2009 is my PSN)

DeletedUser

Hobbies:

Hockey (Playing and Watching
Reading
Playing Grepo
Playing Feudalism 1 or 2 (During grepo build times
Laughing
Breathing
Music
Stamp Collecting ;)