http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8316/feelthefurytut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love you! :p

I failed in making this tho... :(

DeletedUser13936

Another great tutorial law. KIU.

I bow in your great stature (resumes basking in your all consuming glory)

U = MASTER/TEACHER
I = SERVANT/STUDENT

DeletedUser

Yes, it is really cool! Can anybody translate it into German for me? I really love the tutorial and I'd like to be able to create such beautiful pictures, too!

DeletedUser

Yes, it is really cool! Can anybody translate it into German for me? I really love the tutorial and I'd like to be able to create such beautiful pictures, too!

Sorry m8,I don't speak German...:(

DeletedUser

Okay, it doesn't matter. But if anybody can translate it, please do it and sent me the translation ;)

DeletedUser

I only know the Google-Translator, but this one cannot translate with correct grammar, so the translated text sometimes is a bit unintelligible.

DeletedUser

Well, I know the basics of the English language and if I don't know a word, I look in a dictionary after it. But I can't understand the tutorials, because there are too much words I usually don't use ;)
But I'll try it :)

DeletedUser

I had a little go at this one...Tweaked a few of the filters for my own liking and obviously the text did not turn out as well as yours :)

lawtut.png

DeletedUser

I had a little go at this one...Tweaked a few of the filters for my own liking and obviously the text did not turn out as well as yours :)

lawtut.png

This one is really good,the blending of effects behind his back could be slightly better but it's still a great tag,nice job...:)
I like how you changed the filters and made it more red,it looks nice...;)