Thats one war too many, dear PE!

• Thread starter DeletedUser15581
  • Start date

DeletedUser15581

Just when Rising Stars/Rising Stars II (RS) and Fat Camp (FC) were having fun in their war with crimsons,
wilddogsatplay.jpg

The full of mass herd Public Enemy (PE) with their super cool motto, "we attack whom we want, when we want" step in...
buffaloherd.jpg

and they come with a plan !
stockphotoagroupofeleph.jpg

Thats right, attacks were rained on a poor RS2 guy SamuraiCombatant by a more than double sized player paraplan. 12 CS in 2 days!
Oh well, I just said there were 12, here's a sample of how those forceful attacks from rank 11 guy of the rank 1 alliance were:

CS1:
paraplancs1.jpg

CS2:
paraplancs3.jpg

last but not the least...
CS3:
paraplancs2.jpg
oops, nothing much returned home there!

and we just heard
As for recruiting top players, we have taken strategic players from around the oceans, ones that are good attackers.
good attackers!? that is an understatement. You got the very best in business!

Well then we thought what does it say of kappa if a guy ranked 11 sends such sweeping attacks... then we figured out the problem, he didn't have this knowledge forever, but he acquired this being a part of PE!
You see...
The reason we have been successful is the culture of PE.
Thats right, its the culture of PE that has been imbibed in our dear paraplan.

Not that we are complaining. Well samurai definitely isn't, who minds it when his DBPs are being doubled everyday without losing a single city?
samuraidbp.jpg

anyway, without further excessive details, all I would say is... PE, we are ready!
elephantgetsawhackingcl.jpg

RS and FC are now at war with PE !
and we assure you this will prove to be one too many!

I hope you live up to your (another) motto of "we have each other's back no matter what" and give us a decent challenge while we whack our way up from 47 to 46
As by the time we are done, this would be the state of PE:
policebeatingbmc.jpg

My first PnP... yeah I am noob at this. No worries, we shall make it up in game ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

Oh wait.... I didn't put Rogue in the last pic... that omission is definitely a big mistake on my part. Rogue have all my respect for the way they are battling PE.

So we actually have 5 cops for this enemy of the public ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 question, how did you manage to muster up the troops to kill that second CS, or did you just let your city wall do it for you? :p

DeletedUser

Best I have seen in a long time.... would +rep you if I could ;)

DeletedUser

Excellent well done and what's even better is it is all true hahaha.

That's a well deserved +rep for you.

siggy4jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

oohh paraplan *facepalm* ruined my entire PR strategy..
just you wait til sekeriadis gets down there, then you will see a proper archer nuke! ;)

good PnP though +rep :D

DeletedUser15581

Thanks a lot for the appreciation guys. PE brought out the creativity in me. Never before a war concerned me enough that I create a PnP :D

Strange no one asked for updates/reports on how the war is in progress. Well, we fired some CS... and some of them actually made it in! Oh yeah, I am gonna have the high of taking a city from the number 1 alliance soon!

As I gave a sample of PE attacks on us, I'll give a sample of RS/FC siege on PE as well
siegeontoushi.jpg

Ok yeah, I do own more Bs than that, but thought of not wasting more time as these are enough for the job.

DeletedUser19043

LOL czar.
You're alliance has come a long way.
I remember when my alliance had a pact with you.
Glad you're alliance is with us in the PE war. This will be the end for PE ;)

DeletedUser

Im glad your in the fight too! Keeps it interesting. Be seeing you soon!

DeletedUser

This will be the end for PE ;)

Is that a joke? What on earth are VRoD doing? Lying down and barely fighting back is what is happening. Please do not compare yourself to FC or RS, they are much better and organised alliances than VRoD are.

DeletedUser

a good change or a bad change, depending on which alliance you are in :p wouldn't it be very boring if everything remained the same?

DeletedUser15581

LOL czar.
You're alliance has come a long way.
I remember when my alliance had a pact with you.
Glad you're alliance is with us in the PE war. This will be the end for PE ;)

thanks man... I recall you well :) Its nice to have circumstances bring us on the same side again after it didn't end well last time.

good pnp + rep czar keep us updated with reports :)

thanks... as of now we have taken 12 cities and lost 2.
detailed break up:
Rising Stars 7-0
Fat Camp 4-0
Rising Stars II 1-2 .... don't blame them for anything, the geography is against them, they have 2 players away from all of us right in the middle of PE, 1 of whom was at receiving end of dozens of CS and lost 2 cities, while rest of RS II is far off from the action and long range CS don't work.

Also PE are lucky dorkas quit PE and joined Salamander, so now his red dots are being registered in the name of Salamander, who are the only ones helping him. It seems PE never had his "back" :D

Thanks for appreciations and the +rep guys.

DeletedUser

Also PE are lucky dorkas quit PE and joined Salamander, so now his red dots are being registered in the name of Salamander, who are the only ones helping him. It seems PE never had his "back" :D

Dorkas.....well what are we suppose to do when he lets us know that all his cities are under siege? he's not that active either so gloat all you want to.... :D

also i could say the same for the cities you have taken from us in o47 again similar situation still haven't heard the story from the horses mouth... although the element of surprise definitely helped

so congrats but its not a good as you made it sound

DeletedUser

@Hannibal

Dokas told you ALL his cities were under siege???? :D:D:D:D:D

Well I must correct his statement. As you can see by the red dots PE has got from RS, dorkas was not at all the target of RS.
it's just that FC saw he was out of VM and decided to engage him as he was PE and thus a target as any other PE city, as far as I know only FC sent 3 CS to his cities.
3... not 50.

As for the effect of surprise :eek:, PE declared on the whole server :rolleyes:, now if you expect every one to give you notice that they are soon to attack you, you are just dreaming in color ;).
I don't recall any Crimsons warning us that they were going to send some attack at us.:cool: