Thats one war too many, dear PE!

• Thread starter DeletedUser15581
  • Start date

DeletedUser

@Hannibal

Dokas told you ALL his cities were under siege???? :D:D:D:D:D

Well I must correct his statement. As you can see by the red dots PE has got from RS, dorkas was not at all the target of RS.
it's just that FC saw he was out of VM and decided to engage him as he was PE and thus a target as any other PE city, as far as I know only FC sent 3 CS to his cities.
3... not 50.

I think he mistook for CSs the +60 attacks we sent to clean his cities. What a BP fest...:D

.....I don't recall any Crimsons warning us that they were going to send some attack at us.:cool:
:D:D:D oh Mac, you are naughty! Crimsons and PE at the same level, ROFL

DeletedUser

@ cauthonus,

I would never compare PE and Crimsons.:heh:
PE has players no other alliance has and many of the best in Kappa. :rolleyes: (which is normal, when you have their recruiting policy)

I just wanted to say that demi-god, excellent, very good, good, bad or noob, I don't see any player warning he or she's going to send attacks in a few days... :p, this is just war 101 ;)

DeletedUser

@ cauthonus,

I would never compare PE and Crimsons.:heh:
PE has players no other alliance has and many of the best in Kappa. :rolleyes: (which is normal, when you have their recruiting policy)

I just wanted to say that demi-god, excellent, very good, good, bad or noob, I don't see any player warning he or she's going to send attacks in a few days... :p, this is just war 101 ;)

The only time that would make sense is if you are breaking a pact and going to war. It would be the fair and honourable thing to in such a case, but you will still run the risk of being labelled backstabbers :p We have done this with VRoD and PK, didn't work out well for either party..

DeletedUser

I am going to lay down my opinion on the matter in the hope you two will stop arguing about the least important point of the main post, or at least join together to start arguing with me.

There is honour behind declaring you are going to war with an alliance there is no denying that. However in the case of the PE FC war, I think that war had been declared a long time ago. you see PE declared war against all of kappa and that included FC... yes it took them a while to respond (I hold nothing against them for this, they were in a war of their own) but they were perfectly entitled to attack as PE had issued the declaration for them.

After a declaration of war is made, there is no need to tell your opponent when your first attack will be so I agree with Mac on this matter of being in the right when they all launched on you, without telling you first.

so to sum it up.
PE declares war on FC/RS/RSII by declaring war on all of kappa
FC/RS/RSII respond a few months later after calling a truce with Crimsons
What are you guys arguing about?

DeletedUser

@sploggo, all of your points are fair enough and I agree with them. I am not saying FC/RS should have sent a 'warning' message. Rather I said it is most appropriate to do so if you decide to war on an alliance you have a pact with. Sure we did declare war on Kappa, but if you ignore that I don't see a reason for them to 'warn' us because they were not in a pact with us. I'm not trying to cause an argument here :D

DeletedUser

Oh, I never knew you guys were pacted, should've paid more attention. I look a bit foolish now. :D

DeletedUser15581

was I not clear anywhere? I don't understand why is the argument happening.

PE declared war by sending 12 CS in 2 days (dozens more in the next 2), we just responded. Here we are arguing that we didn't notify our "response" after PE declared without notice and sent those CS. I am not complaining at all about the way PE declared on us, but I just don't get the point of this argument.

DeletedUser

@sploggo, all of your points are fair enough and I agree with them. I am not saying FC/RS should have sent a 'warning' message. Rather I said it is most appropriate to do so if you decide to war on an alliance you have a pact with. Sure we did declare war on Kappa, but if you ignore that I don't see a reason for them to 'warn' us because they were not in a pact with us. I'm not trying to cause an argument here :D

you were right the first time! ha

DeletedUser

dammat, now I look really foolish. :p

and yeah Czarr, that is what I said. I really don't understand why there is a debate, but hey. it gets the forums noticed ;)

DeletedUser

@Hannibal

Dokas told you ALL his cities were under siege???? :D:D:D:D:D

Well I must correct his statement. As you can see by the red dots PE has got from RS, dorkas was not at all the target of RS.
it's just that FC saw he was out of VM and decided to engage him as he was PE and thus a target as any other PE city, as far as I know only FC sent 3 CS to his cities.
3... not 50.

@ Edward..... lol if your going to be pedantic with figures it's not 50 either!!!! :eek: its 61!!!!!!!!

i was going on the figures posted if you didn't notice.. well i have to spell it out to you...... so there you go

As for the effect of surprise..... now if you expect every one to give you notice that they are soon to attack you, you are just dreaming in color ;)

Also don't know where you got that from.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15581

Dorkas.....well what are we suppose to do when he lets us know that all his cities are under siege? he's not that active either so gloat all you want to.... :D

also i could say the same for the cities you have taken from us in o47 again similar situation still haven't heard the story from the horses mouth... although the element of surprise definitely helped

so congrats but its not a good as you made it sound

okay... so you want to say you recruited a couple of dumb heads... congratulations, we agree with you.

But as I said in my first post, someone else doesn't.

As for recruiting top players, we have taken strategic players from around the oceans, ones that are good attackers.

Dear PE, please sort out stuff and decide on a single stand before talking publicly :)

DeletedUser

Wow so I guess no more Shame on the Crimsons.WOW that is a twist,guess there will be no more media campaign against the Crimsons.

DeletedUser

well unless PE step up their PnP making game. :p

I will work on a VRoD one maybe

DeletedUser

I look forward to seeing this campaign!

Whats with everyone not liking my friends and me? We are quite friendly!

DeletedUser

okay... so you want to say you recruited a couple of dumb heads... congratulations, we agree with you.

But as I said in my first post, someone else doesn't.

Dear PE, please sort out stuff and decide on a single stand before talking publicly :)

It seems nobody is going to argue with you Czar...we will just have to start another PnP. No problem, PE is a great provider of PnP material, I think I can have one ready soon...

DeletedUser15581

would you actually show up some real fight instead of pleading Salamander players to join you in order to save some presence in ocean 46?

At least ask these guys to not spam my inbox with offers of spying or moving over in return for peace. That is not happening :) We will rather take cities and use them well than recruit semi active players. For us, ocean dominance isn't shown only by the number of cities carrying our flag, but by the number of cities that change the flag colour from red to blue/green :D