Border Marauders

DeletedUser

It's true -you guys have been farming MTP guys for ages - when will you stop? Every Border member I share an island with farms my city till there are no resources left and then the keep farming some more!

Please - it's lame that he asks for spells when his cities are "on the front line"

Also - MTP are nice to all and we are doing okay in this world. You guys are obsessed with being mean and not sharing - we share our islands with anyone with a VISA and feel the people should be free to move from one ocean to the next without retribution and settle where they need to.

A RAISE TO ALL MY ALLIANCE..THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB...THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME ..AND IF YOU WOULD PLEASE GIVE ME THEIR NAMES..I WILL MAKE THEM COMMANDERS SO THEY CAN DIRECT MORE PEOPLE TO FARM YOU SOME MORE...just in case we missed a crumb or two

DeletedUser

Yes, I have been farmed by your men and it is driving me crazy. I CANT STOP IT!!!

DeletedUser

If you think that is bad...wait till the women start to rape you

DeletedUser

Dalmasio. First things first. people generally play games to win. I'm assuming everyone here would loves winning things, although they may not believe its entirely important, but I garuntee everyone enjoys winning. Now, looking to this game, and this specific server, to win you need 4 of the 7 world wonders. To have a world wonder, the island has to be completely owned by a single alliance. To have an island completely owned by a single alliance, YOU CAN'T SHARE ISLANDS. This game is not a sharing game, this game is a war game. You clear, and then take over. You don't share islands with other alliances, that won't be helping anyone in the long run except for causing more war (which admittedly would give BP, which I suppose is helping somewhat). Essentially, what I'm saying is that willingly sharing islands with other alliances in Sigma is not an idea that we intend to be using anytime soon, because to win you have to have the islands completely to your own alliances. And as for maiden that said clive sucks all the fun out of the game, I find winning quite fun and enjoyable thank you very much, and I'm sure you do too..

DeletedUser

okay joking aside - Clive - can I appeal to your better nature and can you PLEASE tell you members to STOP attacking me! I can't build up my troops because they keep killing them lol

They say it's for BP and resources and I have offered to cast spells on them in return for stopping but they say no. How am I meant to build an army if they keep killing my troops before as soon as they are built? Also - they keep attacking me even when I tell them there are NO troops in the city - they keep taking my resources that I spend ages clicking for!! It's not funny anymore and it's ruining the game - so make them stop please!!!

I get this game is a WAR game but c'mon - it's also based on community team play. I don't care about wonder this and that I just wanna play they game!!

That's why you can found cities - you don't always have to take them by force all the time! There is nothing worse then losing a city you've spent ages building because some guy doesn't want you on "Their" island.

So I think you guys should play fair and let people grow and STOP Bullying everyone!

DeletedUser

okay joking aside - Clive - can I appeal to your better nature and can you PLEASE tell you members to STOP attacking me! I can't build up my troops because they keep killing them lol

They say it's for BP and resources and I have offered to cast spells on them in return for stopping but they say no. How am I meant to build an army if they keep killing my troops before as soon as they are built? Also - they keep attacking me even when I tell them there are NO troops in the city - they keep taking my resources that I spend ages clicking for!! It's not funny anymore and it's ruining the game - so make them stop please!!!

I get this game is a WAR game but c'mon - it's also based on community team play. I don't care about wonder this and that I just wanna play they game!!

That's why you can found cities - you don't always have to take them by force all the time! There is nothing worse then losing a city you've spent ages building because some guy doesn't want you on "Their" island.

So I think you guys should play fair and let people grow and STOP Bullying everyone!

you are right..I'm a bad bad man..shame on me
and you are right - it is team play - shouldnt a football game be where both teams try to score as many points TOGETHER. THEY SHOULD stop trying to stop the other team from scoring points / field goals / baskets / touchdowns.

Wouldn't chess be a lot easier if all the pieces were white
Wouldn't it be easier to shop if all the prices were zero
wouldn't races be easier if the starting line and the finish line were together and all you had to do was stand up.
Would'nt NASCAR be more fun if you never had to make a left turn.
Wouldn't trials be easier if they didn't arrest people in the first place

you really are onto something here - let me get with my people - oh wait - they would not be my people - they would be your people too - so basically you are sayig we would all be equal and that we would all work for the betterment of the state and nothing would be owned by the individual.

WHAT A CONCEPT - ....oohhhhhhh....i just wished someone would come up with an entire government like that and it could just spread and spread to billion of people....we would have to set it up to truly test it in a very very large country with LOT AND LOTS of people to give it a fair try to see if it worked but isolated from the western world since that would corrupt the expeirment.

hmmmmmmmmm...i will think about this and get back to you

my wife and I in the mean time are going china shopping - our meowing cat - tse dun - needs a new bowl.

DeletedUser

Offtopic. How I wish someone would attack me.
I mean, come on, I have no alliance for like forever, I try annoying every major alliance in the vicinity (random attacks, 'bad' spells) and - no effect. There wasn't a single attack on me since May 23rd...
:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

DeletedUser18726

Offtopic. How I wish someone would attack me.
I mean, come on, I have no alliance for like forever, I try annoying every major alliance in the vicinity (random attacks, 'bad' spells) and - no effect. There wasn't a single attack on me since May 23rd...
:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

cmon now why would we waste bp on you come attack us with your 1000 swords and 600 archers:)

DeletedUser

darn..it thought it was just a new model by the company.....marketing is trying to conjure an image of "ford PERFECT"...but legal department is afraid of the lawsuits from the relatives of the people that will die from laughing

DeletedUser

Hey borders - can I ask a favour please?

Can you instruct your guys on how to build cities better - I have to keep altering the academy and buildings after then give them to me :(

Thank you in advance :)

DeletedUser

OF COURSE

we never run out of red paint for some reason - do you like the colors

DeletedUser

I like how you have founded cities because you are not able to take any over :)

Founding cities is a strnage thing to do when you have over 15 of them yourself :)

DeletedUser

why would i give you battle points by attacking your big players...come and get them big boy..they are on your supposedly super islands - little seven hundred point cities and you can't conquest them...come on - you can do much better than that