DeletedUser

Tis my good side...

CN.jpg

Theres my bad side

cow.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess I'll post a picture if no one else is going to. :p

This is from the past two weeks when me and my family were down in Myrtle Beach, SC. This is me (right) and my girlfriend (left) on the fourth of July. We went down to see a boat parade.
me01-1.jpg

This is also from the past two weeks when me and my family were down in Myrtle Beach, SC. This is me (left), mom (middle), and sister (right) down on the beach by the ocean.
me02-1.jpg

This one is from PROM. It's me and some of my friends. FYI that's not my house lol. I'm the one in the middle.
me03-1.jpg

DeletedUser

350x200 is very small.
My camera generally takes 4000x3000.

Wow, you must have an amazing camera. I'm not a camera person so I wouldn't really know what's what. :(
Oh, and sorry. When I view it they keep coming up large but I just opened them up in a new tab and saw how small they are.

EDIT: I just reuploaded the pictures so they're a lot bigger now. My bad and just tell me if you want me to make them smaller.

DeletedUser

My cameras alright, but, I'm no camera person either.
But, yeah, now they're visible.

DeletedUser

I guess I'll post a picture if no one else is going to. :p

This is from the past two weeks when me and my family were down in Myrtle Beach, SC. This is me (right) and my girlfriend (left) on the fourth of July. We went down to see a boat parade.
me01-1.jpg

This is also from the past two weeks when me and my family were down in Myrtle Beach, SC. This is me (left), mom (middle), and sister (right) down on the beach by the ocean.
me02-1.jpg

This one is from PROM. It's me and some of my friends. FYI that's not my house lol. I'm the one in the middle.
me03-1.jpg

You are one lucky fella..

DeletedUser

Nice to know my thread is still posted in, but more pics less banter please; This is supposed to be a boring picturebook :D

DeletedUser

Why's that? :heh:

nice girl

you aren't uglyyyyy

good group of friends

seemingly nice family.

I, sir, have the exact opposite of the first 3.

So yes, it appears your life is great, and therefore you are lucky :supermad:

Status
Not open for further replies.