How to become a good alliance leader

DeletedUser

I know a lot of you have been concerned with the upcoming server start that you might not quite be good enough leaders.

It goes without saying that Firelord is the best leader on this server, and I think you can learn to be as good as he is.

Basically, you ask Daizan what do to and how to arrange your forums.

To save you time, I've put all the relevant questions and answers into a picture for you :

ttp://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm272/Jayariz/awesum.jpg?t=1310738163

DeletedUser

Oh look at me ! I look so beautiful ;) Jayaris you stalker! You love stalking people!

DeletedUser441

Firelord always critising the heist and say he is so much better than him but he doesn't even know how to run an alliance himself! =,=

Anyway joining the rim just mean he is scared of all the action from the core and if he is making a MRA and he will definitely fail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firelord always critising the heist and say he is so much better than him but he doesn't even know how to run an alliance himself! =,=

Anyway joining the rim just mean he is scared of all the action from the core and if he is making a MRA and he will definitely fail

Check your facts before sprouting rubbish here. I ran the 4th best alliance in tau which was ranked 4 for over a month. We controlled numerous oceans and was in the top 12ABP alliances. I know how to run Alliances but the only I can run are MRAS. Daniel why don't you make an alliance in the top 5 for over a month or so? You're speaking like you're a better leader then me.

Scared? No it's called "using your brains" Maybe you're not familiar with that.

DeletedUser

Check your facts before sprouting rubbish here. I ran the 4th best alliance in tau which was ranked 4 for over a month. We controlled numerous oceans and was in the top 12ABP alliances. I know how to run Alliances but the only I can run are MRAS. Daniel why don't you make an alliance in the top 5 for over a month or so? You're speaking like you're a better leader then me.

You might have forgot that it failed

DeletedUser

Not really it didn't fail. We disbanded at our strongest. We reached our goal to make a bigger alliance then death legion which was a success rather then a failure. I disbanded the alliance due to my summer exams and notified my members.

We really didn't fail we accomplished our goal.

DeletedUser

Yes a month before the exams. Look give me a break. Do you feel good picking on 14 year old kids on-line? Is that your life?

DeletedUser441

Its not hard to run a MRA and get into the top u noob
BP counts the most :D
An experienced grepolis player will know that!

Do you feel good picking on 14 year old kids on-line? Is that your life?

Do you feel good picking on 15 years old kid on-line than?

DeletedUser

Prove it. It's not hard? Go and make a 100 member alliance in this world over a month. Oh wait you can't because everything you type is bull. Um not really you sound like a bp whore.

DeletedUser

Do you feel good picking on 15 years old kid on-line than?

Yes because they are the same ages as me. But it's sad for an adult to pick on 14 year old kids online.

DeletedUser441

Prove it. It's not hard? Go and make a 100 member alliance in this world over a month. Oh wait you can't because everything you type is bull. Um not really you sound like a bp whore.

How does everything I type is bull???
I only states the facts :p

DeletedUser

Okay I'm tired of noobs like you who clearly does not know what they are talking about. Fact is Mass recruiting alliances are the hardest alliance to lead. Leading an alliance with over a 100 noobs is not easy.

You never led an decent alliance or an MRA so your words mean nothing. You have no experience when it comes to leading to MRAS. Fact is you are just trying to start arguments because a normal , intelligent , experienced player knows that MRA are the hardest alliances to lead.

Calatan the founder of Hogs of Destiny could not lead an MRA. His MRA had over 2000 members and no matter how organized , intelligent he was , he still couldn't run the alliance. Calatan was one of the best leaders and that is a fact but he could not lead an MRA. Many experienced players attempted to lead an MRA but eventually they fall.

Every MRA at a certain point falls. It's a known fact that MRAS are the hardest alliance to lead. And I'm talking from experience. MRA alliances practically takes over your life.

But I don't see the point talking to a brick wall like you.

DeletedUser441

But I don't see the point talking to a brick wall like you.

U like using that phrase don't you :p

MRAs are only hard to lead when ur alliance starts getting into wars otherwise they continue to sim city peacefully without any problems.
Mras only work if u start kicking inactives and set requirement every week for members to meet. Only MRA i saw that work was above average players and they were quite good.

If you actually take Daizan's advice you wouldn't get very far anyway

DeletedUser

There is nothing at all wrong with his advice.

Look, if you are not a player with an extremely serious reputation, and a good group of close friends, then how else will you enter a new world and start an alliance? Nothing that he had said was unusual, albeit it was very basic. It is like explaining to a new person what dodging is or what Biremes are best used for.

From what I can see and understand, Firelord at the very least is: 1) willing to ask for help/advice; 2) knows one of the best people on the international server to ask it of.

Re: MRAs being difficult to run, pah! "Nothing is too difficult if you know how to do it..."