Thats one war too many, dear PE!

• Thread starter DeletedUser15581
  • Start date

DeletedUser15581

naah... no expectations from PE, just showing that if challenged, we are very well equipped to respond. We aren't afraid even if the number 1 alliance takes us on.
Remember, it is PE who began the war... we were happily hunting crimsons.

I respect Rogue for taking more cities from PE than PE managed to take from them, and I hope we can together remove this juggernaut from number 1 position. Kappa seemed to be dying the way top players of all alliances seemed to flee to PE. Let us keep it alive ;)

DeletedUser

I agree with you, it's a shame that 12/15 at the top are all with PE. RS are doing a good job of taking care of PE for the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

;)
naah... no expectations from PE, just showing that if challenged, we are very well equipped to respond. We aren't afraid even if the number 1 alliance takes us on.
Remember, it is PE who began the war... we were happily hunting crimsons.

I respect Rogue for taking more cities from PE than PE managed to take from them, and I hope we can together remove this juggernaut from number 1 position. Kappa seemed to be dying the way top players of all alliances seemed to flee to PE. Let us keep it alive ;)

Thanks.
Rogue has much more potential.
For now we are working to clear few inactives and we are fighting Infernal Knights in ocean 42.
P.E is not our main priority for now.After we done with our inactives we will start again with P.E ;)
You should remember what happend to Dimimile when we started attack him.He is no1 dbp in Kappa.He is a very good player and he fights well but we took many of his cities.

DeletedUser

;)

Thanks.
Rogue has much more potential.
For now we are working to clear few inactives and we are fighting Infernal Knights in ocean 42.
P.E is not our main priority for now.After we done with our inactives we will start again with P.E ;)
You should remember what happend to Dimimile when we started attack him.He is no1 dbp in Kappa.He is a very good player and he fights well but we took many of his cities.

I don't totally agree King. Look at what happened in the last 3 to 4 days.

DeletedUser

well..

First off I get Alkermann and I think he gets me. I agree with alot of the things he says.

We are trying to reposition to our borders and also taking inactive cities so enemies do not take them. Due to our size it is hard for us to reach the very front lines but we are working on it.

I know we havent reached the best of Rogue yet. I think they are well led and very well organized. RS44, RogueBarbarian, Alkermann, Saskaoutrider...all solid players. Thats what makes it fun.

In the South, yes we lost cities to RS/FC. CZar, MacEdwards, you guys are solid players and have good teammates. Im not dimimishing what you did. You took our cities. But we havent exactly given up. You will be seeing some of our core players moving down south to get in the action. We are glad you took the fight to us. In rgards to Dorkas and Toushirou i never spoke with them nor did they request help. There are always weaker players in alliances. Nice job weeding them out. Some of those border players werent prepared for the fight they got into, others are and they are still fightinng. Dont worry CZAR our better lot will come to play.

Despite all the braggering, trash talking, bantering etc this is what we needed. Makes it fun! I do think you may have popped the champagne a bit prematurely but time will tell. All i know is Sekeriadis and Me will be fighting until we are rimmed.

Also, I wouldnt lump Rogue with VROD. I just combined the two because they attacked us together. Rogue is far superior and done the most damage. Rogue is hard to fight due to distance.

In Response to King Phrys, you guys did take alot of Dimimile's cities but he never gave up and has 88 cities now...he had 62 when you started attacking him. He is a great player and im glad we have him. You guys did do well in taking his cities, he just didnt give up. I like to think he is the epitome of a PE player.

When it all comes down to it.. i know those of us in PE arent bored anymore. We like the figthing on all sides.

Cheers guys

Paul

DeletedUser

I don't totally agree King. Look at what happened in the last 3 to 4 days.

I know Sasko,this was posted before you guys started attacks on killwer.
Happy hunting sasko and keep it up! ;)

@K.O.B
I said that Dimimile is a good player but we stoped attacking him because we had few inactives to clear.
------------
Yeah we have very good leaders but we have not only 4 names able to fight P.E we have more,maybe dimimile knows something about them ;)
If we had only 4 peoples the war should be easy for your players,but as all can see it is not in your side.

DeletedUser

Obviously he is not going to list every person you think fits a good description :p

I want to tell everyone that The Resistance is strong and we believe in our cause,we believe in Freeeedom!!! :pro:

DeletedUser

We are trying to reposition to our borders and also taking inactive cities so enemies do not take them. Due to our size it is hard for us to reach the very front lines but we are working on it.

I think that is the problem of all main players of an alliance when a new war begins, relocating on the front is long and it's not easy when most of your cities are far from it. :(

I know we havent reached the best of Rogue yet. I think they are well led and very well organized. RS44, RogueBarbarian, Alkermann, Saskoutrider...all solid players.......Rogue is hard to fight due to distance.

I agree and I'd say it would be the case for any alliance (understand FC :p) which has only a few cities within range of PE.

In the South, yes we lost cities to RS/FC. CZar, MacEdwards, you guys are solid players and have good teammates. Im not dimimishing what you did. You took our cities. But we havent exactly given up.

Thanks for the praise ;)
I know for a fact that we haven't seen the real PE yet (read above for the cause of it) and I know in the weeks to come we shall see more of the fighters of PE once the real front line will be settled.

... All i know is Sekeriadis and Me will be fighting until we are rimmed.

And that will never happend. How can it be when you are surrounded by fellow members and sit on 94 and resp 80 cities? just being realistic here.

Just to say, we've been at war with Crimsons 4 month long and I've seen the front line but move a little. So when I read many of the bragging comments, I was laughing a bit cause I know that expecting the destruction of one of the side is just pure Utopia.

On another note, that was from a city well within PE territory, it looked like they hadn't seen an enemy city for sooooo long that they all decided to give it a go :D, pretty funny but not very efficient.

hollycrap2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ROFL.
In that island there are actually two non-PE cities, we had expected them to be lost quite fast...but they are still there :pro:

DeletedUser

Oh they are gone now :)

We just had to find someone to take them!

Only 143 attacks? Kind of light...none of those were mine

DeletedUser

Wrong island..maybe you conquered one of your own inactives....the cities in question are still up and running...and one has a CS built now. :eek:

DeletedUser15581

I find it really interesting how do you guys (PE) try to escape a conversation by saying it isn't your area. I can recall reading a post bragging about PE domination in 46. Then when you started to lose cities in the war, it was said that your main players are in 46 north, 45 etc and you are waiting for us there (and hence RS/FC can easily munch on the cities in south)

Before the war began (once again, the war was started by PE) we hardly existed in 46, was there ever a discussion of PE pushing into 37,47 and 57; the areas of RS/FC? That scenario was simply thrown out of the window. Simply shows which side is dominating.

DeletedUser

Czar-

I fail to see this domination you speak of :)

I think some things of have changed over this past week in mid O46. As for reaching 047...thats a long shot....sooo far away

Paul

DeletedUser15581

ummm... sorry, how many RS/FC cities did you conquer in the last week? how does the number stand up against the overall cities PE lost to us?

what I meant in the last post was that PE had over 20 cities in 47 before the war began and we had about 30 cities in 46. The 46-47 line was the war front. Look at you, you are talking about 46 "mid" now :)

If you had done anything substantial, PE would have been in 47 mid and 46 would have been "soooo far away" for us.

DeletedUser

we arent catching up yet????

whats are the exact numbers now. We have definitely stopped the bleeding and removed the weakest links...ive been taking cities at will :)

DeletedUser15581

taking the cities at will from?
seriously, you proud of this? :D :D
crimsons have never been a part of our front.
If it is coming down to you v/s me in place of RS v/s PE (you have almost always done just that, by disregarding your losses in 46 south and 47 north just because they were away from your cities, even if they were PE) then.... count the number of cities I took from PE v/s what you took from RS/FC, you can discount even your inactives if you will and include the RS inactives you took!
Else... let us compare the number of crimson cities you took v/s what I conquered. Again, do you come any close?

Or... are you proud of getting your pet Enigma to back stab us and distract us from you? That is what it takes to "stop" us? the rank 1 and the rank 6 alliance?
You haven't come close to take a sizable number of cities against us. I am pretty sure we lead the colonization win loss score by about 50.

DeletedUser

Aww Czar, getting sore Enigma is attacking you?

They are our allies. They have been our allies for a long time. That argument is getting old.

I see your conquests....couple of abandoned cities, toushirou, walktheblueline, kumar.....real tough. Hannibal you caught going on VM..paraplan was a solid take, but other than that im not terribly impressed. But your taking enemy cities which is what your supposed to do. Peter Muss has 19 cities more than when you started attacking him.

Yes I am taking Crimson cities, im taking red flags. Crimson, FC, RS or VROD makes no difference to me. A city is a city. BTW RS hasnt taken a PE city in 5 days....We have more cites than ever before. Say what you like, youve taken cities but its slowing down. We have more cities everyday on our border and more of our active players moving South. I mean you wanted a fight right? No fun if we just gave up

Paul

DeletedUser15581

we had a pact with enigma too, but they chose to wag the tail in front of you. They attacked us a week back, so be proud of not losing a city in 5 days.... oh wait, you just did. Another solid take from para :D

Did you skip me taking cities from fadara, zilon and peter muss? That makes 8 players, pretty much everyone within my range. Now if 8/8 or 6/8 (if you are proud of peter muss and para) of PE suck, that is the ratio, we are in agreement.

The argument is getting circular, you always seem too proud of "slowing" us down. Is that all you are capable of, start taking RS cities, get your score off zero, seem to get even on score and then dare to argue.