RL Pictures Thread

DeletedUser

you do realise you are supporting that I said it was a statement and not a comeback . . .

. . . making this utterly pointless :p lol
. . . Tango Down.

Um no? a statement is something that somebody says that is not a question or an exclamation and that expresses an idea or facts in definite terms....So a comeback attempt is a statement... and therefore making it Point 1 for me.

You sir need to learn your english better...

"Tango Down"

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Um no? a statement is something that somebody says that is not a question or an exclamation and that expresses an idea or facts in definite terms....So a comeback attempt is a statement... and therefore making it Point 1 for me.

You sir need to learn your english better...

"Tango Down"

You're a hypocrite. First you said it was a lame comeback then a statement.

Get your facts right and stop pulling stuff out from your behind.

Again you've proved what I said was just a plain old statement and not in any way an attempt of a comeback. If you think it is still a comeback I suggest you look up the definition of that. Oh wait; just so you don't go and get some deluded definition I'll get one for you. Here is "comeback" as plain as it comes - "a clever or effective retort". My statement was never destined in my mind to be clever or effective in aggravating but it seems you took it that way and were bigoted enough to think the way you took it should apply to others when obviously all statements can give different views to different people making your view unreliable. I made the post so I think I know what it was intended to be, don’t you think?

Cover me, I’m reloading.

:p

Now please stop arguing on a thread which wasn't meant for arguing; or at least not this form.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again you've proved what I said was just a plain old statement and not in any way an attempt of a comeback. If you think it is still a comeback I suggest you look up the definition of that. Oh wait; just so you don't go and get some deluded definition I'll get one for you. Here is "comeback" as plain as it comes - "a clever or effective retort". My statement was never destined in my mind to be clever or effective in aggravating but it seems you took it that way and were bigoted enough to think the way you took it should apply to others when obviously all statements can give different views to different people making your view unreliable. I made the post so I think I know what it was intended to be, don’t you think?

Cover me, I’m reloading.

Now please stop arguing on a thread which wasn't meant for arguing; or at least not this form.

Justin im gonna post your pic.

DeletedUser

Cover me, I’m reloading.

You need a lot of help with this...

In the English language there are: Statements, Questions, and Exclamations. EVERYTHING people say, express, or write, is divided into these 3 categories. You can determine what category it is in based on the punctuation. (period, question mark, or exlamation point). EVERYTHING that someone uses a PERIOD for is a Statement. THEREFORE your lame comeback was a STATEMENT. A STATEMENT is a broad term and a Comeback is an attempt to say something smart in order to make one feel better about themselves when they wear skinny jeans...

So you boy need to figure out what your saying before you type it.

Lugosi

Strategos

In the English language there are: Statements, Questions, and Exclamations. EVERYTHING people say, express, or write, is divided into these 3 categories. You can determine what category it is in based on the punctuation. (period, question mark, or exlamation point). EVERYTHING that someone uses a PERIOD for is a Statement. THEREFORE your lame comeback was a STATEMENT. A STATEMENT is a broad term and a Comeback is an attempt to say something smart in order to make one feel better about themselves when they wear skinny jeans...

*facepalm* I never knew you could get an ego in spelling and grammar.

DeletedUser

Quick question, who cares?

DeletedUser5

Please note that you should only be posting pictures of yourself in this thread, and not pictures of others.

DeletedUser

Has anyone actually uploaded a picture of themselves in this thread? lol

Me and the dog:
Essex.JPG

DeletedUser

What a surprise, Skullhunte mocking more people for their grammar. Haven't seen that before.

DeletedUser

spelling and grammar aren't important at all
if u can understand it, it is enough
people are really strupid
i PMed a player to join me and he says to use correct spelling what a noob he is!

DeletedUser

spelling and grammar aren't important at all
if u can understand it, it is enough
people are really strupid
i PMed a player to join me and he says to use correct spelling what a noob he is!

Actually this is NOT true at all. People will never take you seriously if you talk like you do. Spelling errors every now and then are fine, so are some grammatical errors however, the way you talk is not. You speak in a different language called noob.
why dos this lok bad? becuz ur not shwing eny nowldge at al, and who wil tak u sirisly whn u do this?