Server offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's nice that this happened on a Saturday night; I didn't have to worry about people conquering while I was at the bar lol

DeletedUser

So what you are saying is this has only been brought to someones attention now, what, 6 hours later?

So does that now mean another 6 hours while someone works out the problem and tries to resolve it?

1. Honestly, yes. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do when our admins are sleeping and some of us are in a different part of the world so we can't just call them on their cells. This login issue occurred at a bad time, especially since Inno's in Germany and it was in the middle of the night.

2. Hopefully, it won't take that long. Things happen that are out of everyone's control. Please remain patient, all the right people have been contacted.

DeletedUser

Jacko0 Just so u know i personally know that its not your fault and the only angering thing about this is that technically we are wasting premiums and gold in this time period not ur fault but just a thought. and thanks for the words

DeletedUser8078

Jacko0 Just so u know i personally know that its not your fault and the only angering thing about this is that technically we are wasting premiums and gold in this time period not ur fault but just a thought. and thanks for the words

My sentiments exactly. Hopefully something will come of this for the issues experienced here.

DeletedUser

ya im just annoyed not angry at any mods because i know there doing what they personally can because they obviously love grepolis. Hope its up soon in the mean time im gonna kick some noobs in pi

DeletedUser16478

Hey! I've an idea - lets do that vote thing now....

When my servers go down, I get screams. And they didn't just collect my money....

DeletedUser

i get screams? and i agree everyone that has premiums should get a free day with what ever they already had purchased

DeletedUser16679

Does the game still play on? would be a nightmare if someone just sent a CS as the server went down,

DeletedUser16478

If the server is failed for 10 seconds, I hear about it (screams). Based on this thread, it's been known about for a long time.

So, what I have gathered, is there is no support on weekends, as it's the middle of the night? Can you set it so the game will not accept my money when there is no support?

DeletedUser

So, what I have gathered, is there is no support on weekends, as it's the middle of the night? Can you set it so the game will not accept my money when there is no support?

There IS support, all of the ingame and forum moderators are volunteers, so it is understandable that availability may be a little lax at weekends. Luckily our team is composed of people from all across the world, so someone was able to alert someone who had the relevant access to contact the developers. I can now confirm that the developers have been in touch and should have issue fully resolved shortly.

DeletedUser

It's working. Sort of.

I have troops that are in a flux state of traveling back from where they were sent originally -- or just...gone.

Phi - always interesting! :D

DeletedUser

If the server is failed for 10 seconds, I hear about it (screams). Based on this thread, it's been known about for a long time.

There IS support, all of the ingame and forum moderators are volunteers, so it is understandable that availability may be a little lax at weekends. Luckily our team is composed of people from all across the world, so someone was able to alert someone who had the relevant access to contact the developers. I can now confirm that the developers have been in touch and should have issue fully resolved shortly.

As Jacko0 has said the moderation staff are volunteers, they do not have access (in the main) to the dev team, the ones that do are the admins, such as myself. Yes, this took time to be reported, this is because I was asleep when the issue occured, and have only just logged in.

The world still may have some issues even though it appears to be up as numerous parts of the world are having to be worked on, so please be patient until you get the all clear.

DeletedUser8078

It's working. Sort of.

I have troops that are in a flux state of traveling back from where they were sent originally -- or just...gone.

Phi - always interesting! :D
I am experiencing the same..

The troops that I send off just before the server died are well in limbo or some 5th parallel. As they are only showing up as having them in the Barracks. But appear to be no where to be seen. Therefore I cannot do any more farming or attacks until they surface again at some stage.

DeletedUser

Crashed again ?

Has anyone noticed another crash or reported anything?

DeletedUser17045

Yes, looks like its happened again, and yes I have reported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.