Save my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hey guys I need help! My computer's pretty much brain dead. It's says it's experiencing some "service snap in"> What's that? How do I get my old computer back? Everything's black but I can access start manager by ctrl+alt+del. Help me.

DeletedUser

lol it's completely blank. I've been doing for a month. no start , tool bar, nothing! I can access start manager and click on help which sends me to some website. that's how i use the internet

My operating system is ruined. I think I'm being keylogged. How do you format my drives? I ran a few hacking tools , was that the problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol it's completely blank. I've been doing for a month. no start , tool bar, nothing! I can access start manager and click on help which sends me to some website. that's how i use the internet

My operating system is ruined. I think I'm being keylogged. How do you format my drives? I ran a few hacking tools , was that the problem?

Delete everything on your computer, that way you can get rid of a possible virus.

DeletedUser

How can I delete everything when I can't access anything? My computer's blank! Nothings there

DeletedUser

Well I hold down ctrl + alt + del which opens up Start Manager. Then I click on service which opens up another tab then I click on help. I click on help website which opens up the google chrome. That's how I'm talking to you lot :D

DeletedUser

press on the
windows_key.jpg
button, and that opens start. And then go to My computer.....and you know the rest

DeletedUser

yes you have a very serious virus, it is called the Windows Operating System, or FAIL for short.

and guys this is firelord, he is just trolololing you.

DeletedUser

Seriously I'm not. I haven't told my parents yet. How am I trolling you? Please I need help how do I fix this?

DeletedUser

not really sure how you are trolling us, I am a little unsure as to the exact meaning of the word myself.

and when you log into the internet instead of coming on grepolis, actually stay on the help page it starts you on and submit a complaint or whatever you are supposed to do.

or put a baseball bat/cricket bat/sports equipment/your foot throught the computer and blame it on your cat/hampster/golfish.

DeletedUser

Reinstall Windows. If you don't know how, shoot yourself. If you are trolololing, shoot yourself.

DeletedUser

I might as well shoot myself :( what about the recovery partian system? how can i format my drive?

DeletedUser

i have the same problem :p lol but lets see i still access everything thru task manager i feel its the ultimate security mode :D lol desktop pic but no desktop, no start menu only thing that works is the task manager and i open everything from there

DeletedUser

no lol :p im being serious

edit heres my desktop

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.