Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Or i will get you in a headlock and let Muttzy fart in your mouth

Who gave you those pictures......

My completely unbiased views (4 SEWIUS DIZ TAIM)

NOTHING - The typical point-whoring early world MRA. They will fall as soon as they war with an organized alliance. they are lucky they are the only ones in 55. But they will have to deal with me :cool:

The Voices - Seems to be the strongest alliance atm but when the quit fase comes they will have huge problems.

Black Flag - Utter noobs. Perhaps the most committing MRA I've seen so far. They will fall extremely fast when they war.

The Bad Company - Usual mid-rank MRA. will survive till the cores are divided.

Shadow Warriors - Usual mid-rank MRA. will survive till the cores are divided.

The Braveheart Elite - This MRA will fail fairly soon because they recruit in every ocean. They will provide the easy conquers all over the core.

Knasbollarna - Seem to be led rather poorly.

Balkan Elite Group - Meh, they'll be around but not for very long. They want to control the toughest ocean (45) and they will fail there, and because they will lose a lot in 45, 44 will slowly fall to Shadow Warriors

Death Before Dishonor - Now this is the alliance with the smack-talking leader who will fail very fast and then disappear to not read out comments so his ego stays intact for the next world.

IDIOTS - A group of friends who will ravage this world for shizzles and gizzles. The alliance will experience heavy losses because they recruited quite some noobs but the group of friends inside this alliance will work together very well and cause havoc to anyone who opposes.

Lions Of Glory - MRA who is already falling.

Knights Templars - MRA who is already falling.

DeletedUser4577

My Rating

1 NOTHING - Group of players I know personally from Sigma. If they learned anything from sigma then Im sure they will be around for the start of Chi but when war starts it will really determine where they stand. Hopefully Mark doesnt pull out early on this alliance as he did in Sigma. ;) Good map spread.

2 The Voices - In my eyes they will gain the number one rank in Chi and hold it for a long time to come. lukjackm, Jayaris are two very experienced players so with these two there I'm sure the rest are worth a look. (Dont know the rest :p) Plus a good map location to work out from into their ocean.

3 Black Flag - A bit spread out and I believe the players outside of their core ocean will just become fodder for the masses. If they havent allied Nothing (as many noobs do in the first 2 days of worlds being around) then Black flag will have a good fight right off the bat due to map location.

4 The Bad Company - Good map locations. Looks like a good collection of members going on.

5 Shadow Warriors - Very good map location and out of tactical thinking it could benefit them and Voices if they allied. Due to not being in the same ocean as one another they could benefit one another during wars and just watching one anothers back.

6 The Braveheart Elite - Really spread out and wont last...Sorry.

7 Knasbollarna - Spread out and doubt they will last. Sorry.

8 Death Before Dishonor - Is this another alliance I know from Sigma? :) Not personally but I know they are fighting SES and well they arent doing so hot. I wonder if they joined over here to give it another go? Decent map location. Members look a bit slacking.

9 IDIOTS - I like Skullyhoofd but really not sure where this alliance is really going... :p

10 Balkan Elite Group - Lol..The very definition of MRA. The members who joined this alliance need to be rimmed. Has anyone really looked at the map on these guys? :heh:

11 Game Of Thrones - Really kool profile pic so +Rep on that one. A bit spread out and members dont look too hot.

12 Knights Templars - Will hit it out against Shadow warriors first thing due to location which could become interesting. A bit spread out and unsure of members right now.

DeletedUser17088

Please keep this to the top 12 format and provide your opinion within that format

posting a thread saying "we are not an MRA FOOL!" is not needed and will be deleted, Someone has posted their opinion that you are an 'MRA' well deal with it! that is someone's opinion and you are entitled to your own provided you post it within the rules of the thread

DeletedUser

LIONS OF GLORY was GONE :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1) NOTHING- MRA in my opinion but they do have a lot of players with good points so i think the question is are they point whores or what?
2) Black Flag- MRA. I dont think anybody is going to question that.
3) The Voices- Looks like a good alliance, they will most likely be in the number 1 spot once conquering begins.
4) The Bad Company- I haven't really decided on what will happen to them, but lets watch and see.
5) Shadow Warriors- My alliance, not going to judge it.
6) The Braveheart Elite- Will mostly likely go down after BP starts.
7) Made by IKEA- Didn't even see them before today, dont look like an MRA. There might be hope for them
8) Death Before Dishonor- A fighting group, I've seen them on other worlds, curious to see how things will fold out for them.
9) Balkan Elite Group- Kind of spread out..Don't think they will control o45 ever...or 44 for that matter.
10)Mentally Spartarded- Nice name :D. They don't look to terrible either.
11)Game of Thrones- Look exclusive enough. Not sure where they will go.
12)Knights Templar- Tired of seeing that name in every world. I doubt they will be successful

DeletedUser15240

1) NOTHING- Apparently experienced players from phi, not so sure, but we will see
2) Black Flag- MRA, their leader seems a bit of a "keyboard ganster"
3) The Voices- Good old drunken pacifists from upsilon, reckon they can go far if they can withstand Idiots, (or MS now)
4) The Bad Company- decent average, too early to tell.
5) Shadow Warriors- Don't look that great ;)
6) The Braveheart Elite- Most alliance which have Elite at the end of their name are MRAs, will prob fail
7) Made by IKEA- Weird name, no idea
8) Death Before Dishonor- A lot of smack talk by leader is hot air, will fail pretty soon IMO
9) Balkan Elite Group- These guys have a fairly limited recruitment option...
10)Mentally Spartarded- New name for IDIOTS, took on a merge of no names (daizans alliance)
11)Game of Thrones- I dunno
12)Knights Templar- Will fail soon

DeletedUser

1) NOTHING- looks like a MRA nearly reaching the member cap but the average is not bad
2) Death Before Dishonor- nearing member cap needs to cut some fat to get get that average up
3)The Voices- looking like the best alliance up there
4)The Bad Company- MRA will fail
5)Shadow Warriors- same as above
6)Made by IKEA - do they just build citys?
7)Game Of Thrones - looking good nice profile and pic good membership
8)Mentally Spartarded - dont know
9) The Kraken - looking just like an MRA
10)Balkan Elite Group - I HATE elite groups will fail
11)Knights Templars- seen them before on another world did not do to well
12)Shadow Assassin Legion- dont know

DeletedUser

Skullyhoofd
The Voices - Seems to be the strongest alliance atm but when the quit fase comes they will have huge problems.

I really don't know where this is coming from? Do you expect us to stop playing? We are all experienced players with some background. We don't have the reputation that some of your players do, but there seems to be a lot of excuses on the forum, from your players, in case you don't win. We didn't post any hype pre-world, we get on with it. We have good communications and good teamwork. If your not prepared to give others credit where it's due, fair enough. I expected more from you.

In heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here! A small rodent still has teeth, especially a drunken one.

Tried to keep this one civil FoTNS.

DeletedUser

Mal mate he did give us credit, he also made a valid point. Many good alliances have become mediocre after losing some of their top players in groups.

Since i cant just spam here may as well have a stab at this...

1 NOTHING - Look better than most people thought they would be and have gained a good amount of abp....although nobody seems to have bothered attacking back. One to watch.

2 Death Before Dishonor - An mra (cant remember which) merged into them and they condensed both alliances down into a decent end product, but only ranked 5th on abp. I doubt they wil remain this high.

3 The Voices- A shower of incompetent nooblings ;)

4 The Bad Company - A pretty standard MRA, although ok abp

5 Shadow Warriors - A pretty standard MRA, although ok abp

6 Made by IKEA - One of the best alliances as far as i can see, good apb for their rank and they will without a doubt move up the rankings when they all have conquer.

7 Game Of Thrones -Not quite an mra, but only because they don't have enough members ;) poor abp rankings.

8 Mentally Spartarded- An alliance composed almost entirely of Crazy people, some great players in there and would have dominated 045 easily enough if they weren't fighting us. And if they could be arsed^^

9 The Kraken 84889- Mra, Terrible abp.

10 Balkan Elite Group -The worst Mra of them all, bad abp.

11 Knights Templars-Mra although reasonable abp for their rank.

12 Atlantic Warriors- I take it back, these guys are the worst Mra of them all, horrific abp, 399 (rank 35) just shocking.

DeletedUser5061

Skullyhoofd

I really don't know where this is coming from? Do you expect us to stop playing? We are all experienced players with some background. We don't have the reputation that some of your players do, but there seems to be a lot of excuses on the forum, from your players, in case you don't win. We didn't post any hype pre-world, we get on with it. We have good communications and good teamwork. If your not prepared to give others credit where it's due, fair enough. I expected more from you.

In heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here! A small rodent still has teeth, especially a drunken one.

Skullyhoofd

It's not excuses it's known fact morale worlds are for casual players and simens, you get too far ahead of your competition, you will be punished for your success hence people like myself and most of the idiots find it hard to motivate themselves to put the time in on one of these servers. The differance between The Voices and the idiots is that we are not strategizing and we are not pacting up with NOTHING to cover our butts just incase we need outside help, we are looking at this like if things work out great if not no biggie coz we would have quit a few months in anyway.

Face facts you guys are doing well because of one reason and it isn't because your players are better, and if you win a war with the MS it will only because you guys tried so much more harder.

DeletedUser

we are not strategizing and we are not pacting up with NOTHING to cover our butts just incase we need outside help

Well that one is news to me, if your talking about that mail we leaked to Black Flag when me, Howard and Merc were messing with them then the whole thing was staged. I have literally never spoken to them.

Face facts you guys are doing well because of one reasons and it isn't because your players are better, and if you win a war with the MS it will only because you guys tried so much more harder.

We don't dispute that in the slightest, i mean you have some great players lagging behind....but its not our fault if you aren't trying....i don't care if i quit this world in a month, i still want to do well until then.

DeletedUser

Skullyhoofd

daizan pretty much explained everything.

I don't know why you react like this because I actually complimented the voices. You guys are a good alliance and if you survive the war against us you'll be in charge of o45 :p
I know from experiences that alliances with members before the world opens, and even the other 'normal' alliances, will have problems around 2 months into the world, this is the time where a lot of player quit because of boredom/too much time consuming to play 2 worlds/there is a new, more interesting world/RL excuses. It always happens in every alliance and pre-mades like the voices (yes you are a pre-made) will have huge problems because you didn't recruit enough new players and annihilated every other successful player in your area. I've experiences this in Tau where we had to merge to survive.

I also fail to see how my comment on your alliance is an excuse of us losing, there is no link at all :heh: And no, I won't give you credits for anything yet because you didn't accomplish anything that is hard to accomplish yet.

DeletedUser

It's not excuses it's known fact morale worlds are for casual players and simens, you get too far ahead of your competition, you will be punished for your success hence people like myself and most of the idiots find it hard to motivate themselves to put the time in on one of these servers. The differance between The Voices and the idiots is that we are not strategizing and we are not pacting up with NOTHING to cover our butts just incase we need outside help, we are looking at this like if things work out great if not no biggie coz we would have quit a few months in anyway.

Face facts you guys are doing well because of one reason and it isn't because your players are better, and if you win a war with the MS it will only because you guys tried so much more harder.

Face facts daizan, you're bad at this game.

DeletedUser

Skullyhoofd

daizan pretty much explained everything.

I don't know why you react like this because I actually complimented the voices. You guys are a good alliance and if you survive the war against us you'll be in charge of o45
I know from experiences that alliances with members before the world opens, and even the other 'normal' alliances, will have problems around 2 months into the world, this is the time where a lot of player quit because of boredom/too much time consuming to play 2 worlds/there is a new, more interesting world/RL excuses. It always happens in every alliance and pre-mades like the voices (yes you are a pre-made) will have huge problems because you didn't recruit enough new players and annihilated every other successful player in your area. I've experiences this in Tau where we had to merge to survive.

I also fail to see how my comment on your alliance is an excuse of us losing, there is no link at all And no, I won't give you credits for anything yet because you didn't accomplish anything that is hard to accomplish yet.

I reacted this way due to messages you sent to me. I don't normally come onto the forums. I agree this game can become tiring, especially if your not winning. Sorry if I misread the situation, unfortunately our reputation precedes us. Also, where on earth did the so-called pact with Nothing come from? Hopefully we will accomplish enough for you to find us worth praise at some point. Why on earth did you guys come into this world, if you can't be arsed with it? I agree we have not accomplished anything that is hard to accomplish, we're still looking for effective opponents. I will retire from this conversation as there is no need to aggravate things between us. And I respect my leader enough to back off when he gives me the hint.

DeletedUser5061

but its not our fault if you aren't trying....i don't care if i quit this world in a month, i still want to do well until then.

I know it isn't, I was just saying we have reasons why we are like the we are, morale is morale it doesn't favour aggressive players, same things would be said if we ocean 54 warring DBD. I give credit where it's due but when your player is saying we are making excuses because we think we are gonna lose this war, don't think you guys giving yourselves a bit too much credit there?

Face facts daizan, you're bad at this game.

I know I am but at least I have excellent grammar

Why on earth did you guys come into this world, if you can't be arsed with it?

coz we are grepoholics waiting for speed 2 revolt without morale, in the mean time just mess about and have some fun.

DeletedUser

I know it isn't, I was just saying we have reasons why we are like the we are, morale is morale it doesn't favour aggressive players

I know mate, most of us understand the situation, some get carried away though, you know how it is. As for morale, i hate it, it just so happens the last couple of worlds i have joined have had it.

I give credit where it's due but when your player is saying we are making excuses because we think we are gonna lose this war, don't think you guys giving yourselves a bit too much credit there?

Absolutely....i have never said for a second that we have been winning with you at full strength...a fair amount credit is due to us (when we eventually achieve something, all we have so far is a good start)...but not the same as if you were all intending to make this your main world.

And as skully said, he already cave us a fair amount of praise so i have no idea how this wee spat even happened. Mal I'm looking at you lol.

DeletedUser

Sorry mate I stand corrected. It's all my fault! I'm digging a big hole as we speak.

Happy tippling!!!

DeletedUser

wait what this about moral worlds being for casual gamers? LOL

DeletedUser

wait what this about moral worlds being for casual gamers? LOL

Isn't it clear? Were it not a Casual server MS would not of played it casually, they would all have five times the points of MARKNOBODY and would be crushing face left and right.

Unfortunately, this is a casual server and were they to have five times the points of MARKNOBODY they wouldn't be able to attack people with one city effectively!!!