Walls

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser

to be honest KB, i think we would all be more surprised if you were to post your wall than you comment above...

He is embarassed, I would love if he did. Maybe then he could gain some credibility outside of his alliance members and a few in shameless. I just give my alliance credit for attacking his cities which are overly stacked with other people's support. It's ok his wall will show how much of a turtle he is :)

DeletedUser

lol... Turtle Hmm lets see now that I am set up what did I get yesterday...Oh Yes attacker of the day.... Hmmm Turtle maybe you should ask your Boy Blackfury what kind of turtle I am after his experience with me today....

As far as my walls go I have no problems showing you all what is on them.... The Problem is I just am not that good with computers and all the stuff that sparkz wrote was like alien language...

Hey Great Dane how is Dugatria doing, did he give up his claim
How about you Devils how Is your boy Adancr doing as well

DeletedUser

Attacker of the Day?

Unless you mean the 19th, Warrior tanks got the Attacker of the day yesterday. If you mean the 19th, my bad.

DeletedUser

Attacker of the Day?

Unless you mean the 19th, Warrior tanks got the Attacker of the day yesterday. If you mean the 19th, my bad.

Sorry, but sometimes your guy's bickering gets down right inane... You obviously saw that KB got attacker of the day on the 19th. He posted on the 20th his time that he got it that day... Well, Grepo doesn't notify you that you have got your award until the next day, so it doesn't negate the point...

Seriously, when you start arguing semantics, it gets plain ridiculous....

And regarding the wall, (and I am not a self-described KB fan, just pointing out the obvious), isn't it well established that KB recently took over that particular account. So... And correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a posting of one's wall in this scenario be an illogical point to make, since you're showing a 1+ year old accounts stats, with the current holder having only been in it a fraction of that time?

DeletedUser

I wasn't bickering :D Different time zones means different meanings, KB posted Today, 04:45 for me, so yesterday would have been the 20th, making my statement correct :D

It was more of a poor joke really haha.

DeletedUser

lol... Turtle Hmm lets see now that I am set up what did I get yesterday...Oh Yes attacker of the day.... Hmmm Turtle maybe you should ask your Boy Blackfury what kind of turtle I am after his experience with me today....

As far as my walls go I have no problems showing you all what is on them.... The Problem is I just am not that good with computers and all the stuff that sparkz wrote was like alien language...

Hey Great Dane how is Dugatria doing, did he give up his claim
How about you Devils how Is your boy Adancr doing as well

Your bragging about taking on a guy who is in a alliance by himself congrats KB, you have hit the all time high :)

As for Adancr he seems to be doing fine, from my understanding the fun hasn't even started with you :)

This is way off topic, can you just post your wall and be done with it? Hell take a picture of it with a digital camera and upload it to your computer if your that damn illiterate lol.:pro:

DeletedUser

thats a good idea...I might do that ltr on, good thinking

Hey he is in an alliance by himself you are right...However he might as well not be as he does everything while working with all of you guys

DeletedUser

I agree 100 Percent although Devils does not blv so...However he is not fighting alone and him leaving the Anarchy banner means nothing as he is still working with you all like he never left

DeletedUser

I agree 100 Percent although Devils does not blv so...However he is not fighting alone and him leaving the Anarchy banner means nothing as he is still working with you all like he never left

So technically your in shameless because you work with them? Your logic is stupid. I was actually HOPEFUL that we might get a look at the chickens wall. Should we rename him King chicken until he posts his wall? I think its a good idea.

DeletedUser

So technically your in shameless because you work with them? Your logic is stupid. I was actually HOPEFUL that we might get a look at the chickens wall. Should we rename him King chicken until he posts his wall? I think its a good idea.

what he is saying here is that you keep/kept saying that KB isnt really good because he gets help from another alliance, but now you are saying that adancer is a great player, while KB is pointing out that while he may say he is in a different alliance, he still works with you guys, which by your own logic makes him a "bad player". KB is also saying that he finds nothing wrong with it, so turning that back on him in an attempted insult makes zero sense

DeletedUser

what he is saying here is that you keep/kept saying that KB isnt really good because he gets help from another alliance, but now you are saying that adancer is a great player, while KB is pointing out that while he may say he is in a different alliance, he still works with you guys, which by your own logic makes him a "bad player". KB is also saying that he finds nothing wrong with it, so turning that back on him in an attempted insult makes zero sense

Kb can explain himself, and I am sure he will do a better job of it lol No offense

Also, this thread isn't about me vs KB so don't make it, we just want to see his wall.

DeletedUser

shh why don't you worry about protecting your cities from the exiles by the looks of your stats you are getting the crap kicked out of you by them. I want to see KB's wall now as well damn everyone for making me curious

DeletedUser

First Zanthazaar is getting the crap kicked out of them you are right...However if you were smart enough to pull up a map you would see that all of Zant's cities are in 0-24...Hours away from any SE players...So he is soaking up the BP and then relocating...Exiles will not last long in this war at all...Most of our guys have started reformatting their cities and started to hit back..It wont be long now before there schedules are learned, their cities are known and their vacation buttons start being activated....

I will put my wall up this weekend...Just for you devils, That is if I dont get bombarded with fake attacks and all :D

DeletedUser

Ok - I wanted to post my wall but am rubbish at IT - I'm sure someone has posted how but can't find it...... pm me in game if you want to help me out please :)

A couple of highlights - defeated as an attacker 94 CS + 74K biremes
Low light - loses as defender over 5k ls - i name them all so this made me sad :(

DeletedUser

74k biremes. That's quite decent show there. Marginally in front there with 90K myself. But I used a long time to even get close to you on the attackers list. Lately I've been growing fat and lazy though. Not too much to stir me up anymore I guess.

DeletedUser

First Zanthazaar is getting the crap kicked out of them you are right...However if you were smart enough to pull up a map you would see that all of Zant's cities are in 0-24...Hours away from any SE players...So he is soaking up the BP and then relocating...Exiles will not last long in this war at all...Most of our guys have started reformatting their cities and started to hit back..It wont be long now before there schedules are learned, their cities are known and their vacation buttons start being activated.
Didn't care to look at a map because im not fussed if he survives and by the looks of him he isn't long for this world

jack116798

Phrourach
Zanthazaar will be here a long time with us looking after him .It's called team work & that is the reason SE will win .some of you guys need to take a chill pill .

DeletedUser

Didn't care to look at a map because im not fussed if he survives and by the looks of him he isn't long for this world

Yea, i have had alot of cities taken from me, but im not going anywhere any time soon. Id like to see how you would fare if you were offline most of the day, only able to get on for about 3 hours aday late at night, and your internet connection was iffy, as well as being practically the only person form BW in your ocean.
and while i may have lost alot of cities, i do have about 4 times the bp i had before